Ayyam - QPR
Bobored - Arsenal
Donnchadh - Liverpool
Hittash - Arsenal
Hangtime - Chelsea
Elbert - Chelsea
Simon Hang - Man City

BoboRed (Leeds United) 3 years ago
PS, @Sam, although you were the winner of the last competition, the only bye you will be getting is a "bye-bye", if your pick loses in the first week
Sam (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Hardy har har! No respect I tell you! Well, to start us off, I am going with Man City this week...
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Against villa? , best defence in the league? .... Brave choice sam
You know that Dunne is good for an own goal, and I think Aguero will continue his ridiculous start.... 2-0 to the Citizens
Btw, contrary to what these new age man city fans think, man city have never been known as the citizens.... Ever, that's came about this year for some reason.
Even mike summerbee who played for them was asked this question on radio yesterday, and he said he'd never heard of it, and he was playing when best, law and charlton were playing.
Must be another marketing ploy.... Lol
I'll take a really hard one with "arsenal" on sunday, with any luck, that'll mean I'm not first out this time around, hopefully someone will come a cropper on saturday.... Lol
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Yeah new comp!    I'll take Chelsea this week please!
Peteko 3 years ago
Ah, finally I am free to play. Long stupid week. Hum, I don't even know the fixtures.coming back soon with a fantastic pick.

[Part 2]
Not the easiest of weeks to pick. Everything is possible this week after the break.

I failed to make a rational pick. I am picking Arsenal, because I want them to win
Peteko 3 years ago
So I left a message in everyone's wall, reminding them that the game is restarting. I bet many have forgotten about this and are too busy debating how many games should Rooney be banned
Theo (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Haha, thanks mate and I'm gonna' go with Bolton.... Only a matter of time till they get another win, hopefully this saturday
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
We should have made it customorary to pick the big game this week. (Stoke v Fulham).

I choose QPR this week. C'mon Kean keep up the work
I'll go with Arsenal. At least I'm guaranteed to survive saturday that way
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 3 years ago
f**k it I'll go with Liverpool have faith in em and there are really no easy fixtures to predict this weekend
It was nice having you duncan, you can always wait for the next compo.... Lmao
Hahaha! Big talk Tony! Well, we'll know if Donnchadh is the weekend's first casualty.... Or survivor
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Only time will tell my friends but I think I will come out grinning on the other side of this weekend, and be playing that Gloria Gaynor song, the only immortal disco song. And if you get hungry in about 10 hours Tone you can always eat your words haha we'll see how it plays out

Eat what dunc's? .... Lmfao.... Oh well the next compo can't be far away, you should have used your draw option as liverpool were always a dodgy selection.... Lol
Hittash (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I will go with Arsenal
Too many people picking the Gunners- think it might be another short week...
Peteko 3 years ago
It was indeed a close one, but God bless the foot of RVP
HangTime (Chelsea) 3 years ago
This week is tough. I'll just go with my team Chelsea over Everton.

Thanks for letting me know that the competition is back on. I'll let my two brothers know about this and maybe they will join
Elbert (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I go with Chelsea too
Peteko 3 years ago
Nice to see you back HangTime. Yeah, finally I had too much time in my hands so I polluted the walls of the people who had played in the first compo with my unofficial announcement
SimonHang (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
I go with man city over aston villa
Thank you Bolton
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Nice pick mate!
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Yeah, nice one Chelseaman,
Thanks
Peteko 3 years ago
Chelseaman the Great Predictor
Haha more like lucky
Peteko 3 years ago
So, only two down in such difficult week. Damn, this competition promises to be a tough one
Arsenal backers had an uncomfortable 2nd half, me included...
Peteko 3 years ago
As I said, God bless the foot of RVP
Lifeguard 3 years ago
Dang.... So I don't get notifications when someone post on my wall anymore.... .... And I missed the first round
Peteko 3 years ago
Ouch. Well, I tried
Aaron222 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Notification? This isn't facebook lol.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football