Forums / The Massive Punt
Order: Newest / Oldest
EPL Prediction Game, Competition 1, Round 4
BoboRed (Leeds United) 3 years ago
Post your pick here Sam, I already have Greatscot's!
Sam (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Picking Man UTD to beat Norwich at Old Trafford...
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Aw dammit Sam why did you have to do that?    Now we have to pick again! Lol
OK- Aston Villa to beat Wigan
That's cool then, I took Stoke to beat Swansea!    Good luck mate, I hope one of us win's this week, we are holding everyone up! Lol
Congrats Sam, that was Villa's first win over Wigan at home ever I believe so good well done!

On to the next round then after the International break!
Peteko 3 years ago
You mean the next competition?
Peteko 3 years ago
You had a good run there Great Scot. Well done!
Yeah that's what I meant, a new competition starts again!
Cheers mate, I was enjoying it, but I wanted it to end also so that everybody could get involved again!    
Peteko 3 years ago
You're a good egg mate, as they say around here (well maybe not exactly around here)
Peteko 3 years ago
Sam is the winner then?    We need an official proclamation here. Lol
Peteko 3 years ago
OK since no one is stepping up, let me declare here, on behalf of BoboRed (but without his permission) that Sam is the winner of the first competition. He took the trophy home and left the room, by saying "screw you guys, I am taking this at home".

We rightfully resisted the move, after Tony expressed some doubts about what Sam would do to the trophy, once safe at his home, but we could not stop him.

In two weeks time, he will return the trophy (or what is left of it.... Hopefully not on it) and we will compete for Competition Nr 2, if anyone remembers what this all is about. Those who don't show up will have to deal with the Serbian-Albanian patrol (yeah you heard it right) who will visit their houses to have "a nice chat" with them. I am sure you will prefer returning to the game.

Until then enjoy the international break and see you in a jiffy (not sure what it means but it is a lovely expression from Heartland America).

Now the word is to our gang leader BoboRed
BoboRed (Leeds United) 3 years ago
^ this
So I'm not sure what to say.... First, it would not be right not to acknowledge GreatScot for being a more than worthy adversary- I got lucky seeing as I never would have thought Swansea had a chance against those brutes from Stoke.... Guess that's why we all love this game so much.

And contrary to popular belief (and Tony's musings), I do not have a collection of inflatable dolls at home or a dungeon of "pleasure"- those are all Ant's areas. I did, however, expect that the trophy was going to be delivered by a sexy Swedish or Brazilian model who I could then whisk away for a trip to the beach or the mountains or wherever she'd want to go.... Instead, I got a hairy, fat, mid-40s FedEx delivery guy who still had the smell of pizza grease on him.... Uggghhh cringe cringe!

Anyway, to conclude this acceptance speech, a tribute to Steve Carrell: "I never thought it would be so big and shiny! (insert famous catch phrase here). I think I might spend the night stroking it! (insert) It will fill me with pleasure and joy for years to come! (insert)"

Thank you all, and see you in the next competition.... Do I get a first week bye?
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Ok ok, we may go over the top on the inflatable doll collections, but you can't deny the armoury of weapons for taking out non conformist users, get out of that one "sniper sam"
Peteko 3 years ago
Congratulations on your victory Sam! Who needs the trophy if the leggy blonde Swedish women knocks on the door. Lol at Steve Carell's line
Yeah congrats Sam hopefully I'll get you next time!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football