Forums / The Massive Punt
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bring Netnerd Back Please!
Peteko 3 years ago
Nuff said
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
He's never been away, he's moved from ireland to espana and he's still around undercover of a different name, not sure he's got the time for the prediction league though, and it wasnt as well supported as he wished
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
He wasn't banned, he asked for his account to be removed and started again with another one
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Yeah he's still among us, wish he did have the time to run a prediction league but he doesn't so will just have to do with dreamfooty for the time being until someone has the time to get a game going!

There is a big shortage of games here at the moment, when I joined I think I was playing at least 3 or 4 games now there is none, sj, Lifeguard, Netnerd and Billiam were all running games, I guess now they are busy, but it is early in the season, there is plenty of time for games yet!
Some new official footytube games coming very soon, stay tuned
BoboRed (Leeds United) 3 years ago
A footytube official prediction league would indeed be the best option, but we were promised a podcast which never happened either
"A footytube official prediction league would indeed be the best option"....
It's weeks away. I've seen a working prototype. Looks amazing.
Ltm017 3 years ago
Isn't he among this conversation?
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
An I will believe it when I see it haha, is netnerd's game going to be the basis because it is a brilliant idea
Seriously, very, very soon. I wouldn't say it so much if I didn't know it. Looks great, plays great, and should be a lot of fun
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Your ALL in for a BIG surprise, this could be as popular as dreamfooty, like ant, I have seen this weapon in action, very impressed

Kick4Life - changing lives through football