Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Wolverhampton Wanderers V Manchester United, Feb 5
MUFC1990 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I'm taking this loss with a pinch of salt.

We was never going to go Unbeaten, the competetion in the league is really high this year with some shocking upsets, Arsenal being beaten at home by a newly promoted team, the poor run of Chelsea a couple of months ago, its just too difficult to go Unbeaten nowadays.

Personally I believe this might even turn out to be a good thing for the team, We were getting complacent and cocky and that showed against Blackpool and today against Wolves, This is the kick up the arse we needed!
Oh Just so the Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City fans don't ejaculate with excitement need I remind you how many games you lot have lost this season:

Arsenal: Lost 5

Chelsea: Lost 6

Man City: Lost 5

Liverpool: Lost 10

1 Loss so far for United isn't bad at all...
Honestabe (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I'm still gonna' ejaculate. You lost to wolves. Lol. Let the words "unbeaten" never be heard again from a manc
Soccerdude199 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Mufc1990 But you forgot about the 9 draws, not to mention this is the last place team! Go wolves!
Rodjuve (Chelsea) 3 years ago
You and Man UTD should take it with pinched butt cheeks because this was not the confidence knocker you needed, with man city, chelsea, and liverpool all in your next 4 pl games, you are going to get rammed up it
Rodjuve (Chelsea) 3 years ago
By the way don't claim this years pl is better than 03/04 when arsenals invincibles reigned, they had something Man UTD didn't, an amazing team that deserved the title invincible
@Soccerdude

You forgot Were still top of the league sonny jim, regardless of the amount of draws.

@Honestabe

I believe Liverpool lost to Wolves aswell mate away from home so did Man City and Chelsea, so your post is ridiculous.

Oh i'd just like to say Wolves played well today and definitly deserved the win.

I don't think Berbatov should have been subbed for Hernandez, Berba would of remained calm and might of salvaged a draw for us here, Rooney couldn't handle the Wolves crowd and was pretty woeful to be quite honest
ElNino927 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I believe liverpool won 3-0 away to wolves. So atleast we have something to brag about. We beat wolves away, you lost to wolves away. HA!
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Firstly, congrats to wolves. They defended well, and clearly took good advantage of our inability to guard against crosses in the box (as we all know evans can't jump or mark on set pieces). Fair play, wolves deserve more points and to be higher than last place so I'm not that upset.

Secondly, it's really annoying seeing all these chelsea fans gloat. Yeah wolves beat us, and it stings, but you lost to wolves too (1-0, jan 5th) so wtf are you gloating about? You're still 10 points behind, so I guess our stumbles are the only things you can even cheer about.

And about tomorrow.... I actually hope liverpool gets a shock result. When you lot visited anfield, so many cocky fans thought chelsea would romp.... I hope the outcome is the same as last time.... A slice of humble pie
Lifeguard 3 years ago
Great work from Wolves - they worked hard and deserved to win. Man Utd were caught thinking the last place team would be easy
ChelseaFan88 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Epic goal celebration elokobi
Jpeg23 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
DOYLE, DOYLE!
Zidaneisnumber1 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Tomorrow liverpool are gonna' pwn chelsea!  And by da way.... Manchester utd can't play
LeoTrim (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Nothing lasts forever.... The loss will be good for the players it makes them stronger...
Faceo (Liverpool) 3 years ago
LOL I couldn't believe it when I saw the score. GO wolves!
DavidIll (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I don't know whats worse. Going from a 4-0 lead and blowing it to a tie.... Or losing to the worst team in the EPL.... Probably the second
Dpfka0821 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
But thanks to Newcastle we didn't lose that much of a lead, didn't we?
Zhphyo (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Actually, losing the lead from 4-0 is a little more irritating in my opinion
Dtouch10 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Losing a 4-0 lead --that was before halftime, is pretty pathetic
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Get in there Elokobi!
Pele101 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
C'mon Torres!
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 3 years ago
This was definitely a wake up call for United and with games against Chelsea, City and Liverpool (a much stronger team by now) they needed this to happen now and not against them....
By the way, although Wolves are in last place I don't consider them to be the worst team in the EPL, as they in many moments were unlucky throughout the season. Keep it up!
As for United: keep your confidence, it isn't the end of the world!Look at it as a rebirth!
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 3 years ago
By the way: Kevin Doyle scored! I haven't seen that since.... Actually I don't remember
Phorce16 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Giant Killers!
Quietdrive911 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Congrats wolves. They deserve a better position in the table
Dpfka0821 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Despite the result, we're still on top.    No change in the table there
Fernandez (Liverpool) 3 years ago
That's the point dude! You guys are in first place and you get beaten by a team at the bottom
Achiox (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Well done Wolves, well done!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football