Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Will Ronaldo Leave?
BEZZER (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Any thoughts guys!
Ronaldosauce (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Are you kidding and go where? To the sinking ship of talent REAL madrid. Remember those who have lost themselves before him: Ronaldo, Micheal Owens, Cassano, Cannavaro. Ruud, and Beckham. All these players were once legends in their respective clubs but now have left the minds of many. I think he knows where he has to be if he is to win championships and titles
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Oops
ThatGuy09 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I don't think he's that stupid(I hope)
MazzaMathias (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Turns out he is
Edgarr1000 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Never! He already announced he wasnt going to leave lol.... Look it up
He lied
Andybruv16 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
^^^  |||  Conversation killer
Mpilav (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Even if he is about to leave.... So what?  Man utd 4 ever
We will always prevail, even after our biggest stars leave, aka beckham, cantona, keane
Blackflagx9 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
No Way! He won't leave Manchester United is his home and where he belongs
Eric (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I bet he'll leave. Kaka just went to Milan and they're signing big name talents this summer, or at least trying to. New Galacticos or some nonsense. Ronaldo will probably leave, Tevez is probably gone.... Nani needs to step up and United should go after Benzema and/or Huntelaar
Match (San Jose Earthquakes) 5 years ago
If ronaldo is trying to leave, he's going to want to join a better team -- not real madrid. If barcelona were interested...
Eric (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Haha, he relishes the challenge of resurrecting Real Madrid. Especially now that they're fittin to sign Kaka and ribery as well...
Match (San Jose Earthquakes) 5 years ago
I don't trust teams in la liga....They're always up to something with the jedi mind tricks and the hidden agendas. MUFC better not bite the bait.

Link: tinyurl.com/lsseej
Andybruv16 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
He left Matt. He left
Reddragon (Manchester United) 5 years ago
He did leave. He left. He will always be a red devil and a legend. With the money for ronaldo, 80 million pounds, they may probaly buy Antonio Valencia, Silva, David Villa or Franck Ribery. I hope man utd will buy all
Blaak (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I heard rumors he was going to leave but I wasn't sure if he would. I had a feeling if Man Utd won the Championship to Barcalona he might stay but as soon as they lost I knew he was leaving. It made me pretty sad and upset because I was and am still a Ronaldo fan. Man UTD made him famous and popular so it's kinda sad that he ditched them. Hopefully Man UTD will find some good players to replace Ronaldo and Tevez and I look foward to a great season for Man UTD

Kick4Life - changing lives through football