Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Wigan Athletic V Manchester United, Jan 1
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
First.... He he he
Somere (Portmore Utd) 1 year ago
f**k I am losing my touch
NoMorePRI (Club Santos Laguna) 1 year ago
Happy New Year !, Man united showing as a next barclay's league champion, Man city? Mmm.... Don't think so...
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Chicha and RVP are on fire! Hopefully this match is a prelude of better things to come this year for Man. United! GGMU!
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Over last two games our defence has conceded only 1 shot on goal. We have been defending with more numbers and getting a lot of timely blocks. Hope we continue to see this progress.... Also happy we can finally rotate players.... Wonder if evra will get a rest.... He deserves one

Hope ando returns soon.... I didn't enjoy seeing kagawa play cm...
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
"I'll rest when I retire" Evra is king! He plays when he wants, and he wants to play all the time!
WTFAYTA (NAC) 1 year ago
RVP  
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
We started really slowly but we got much better as the game got on. Really pleased with the performance and the clean sheet.

2013 has started well, lets hope it keeps going like this
Redwest (Manchester United) 1 year ago
This's how it's gonna' be 2013 all da way MU. Chicha and RVP nicely opened the year
Jackolantern (Manchester United) 1 year ago
BELIEVE!
Dpfka0821 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
RVP. Pure class
Manutdonelove (Manchester United) 1 year ago
What way to start new year Manchester United playing wonderful football. Little pea strikes again and what can you say about Rvp he scores when he wants. Manshitty who?
Bu3teeg (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Man shitty are now calculating their return on investment
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
2 games 6goals 2 clean sheets possibly the best way to end last year and the best way to kick off this year. Both van Persies goals were scored with his weaker right foot. Glad our Lil Pea is on the scoresheet
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 1 year ago
Hugely hugely dissapointing. The goals had a big, big element of fortune for utd although there was nothing fortunate about the second. F***kin hernandez. I knew hed score, he always does haha.

Martinez said we would be desperate today but that was certinatley not the case
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Well Hernandez' goals were typical goals he scores. Poachers goals, at the right place at the right time and you always need a bit of fortune to find yourself in the path of a rebound.
The last goal was Wigan's defensive c**k up but RvP's first goal.... Scrumptious lol
Jackolantern (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Ooooo Robiin Van Persieee...
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Well that was easy
Migz8 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Chicharito is just getting better and better
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wigan 52. 9%? Did I watch the same match?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football