West Ham United V Manchester United, Apr 2
Somere (Portmore Utd) 3 years ago
First
DramaticJeff (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Wow great input you twat
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
A bit dramatic there jeff
Ilyatot (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Wayne -F***ing- Rooney (with a little bit of Chicharito on top)
Jpeg23 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
GO ROONEY!
Achiox (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Wow, Rooney had a pretty loose tongue after scoring! Great match! Unfortunate to concede the two goals, unlucky by Evra and sloppy from Vidic! Still, a lot of fun to watch the comeback
MUFC1990 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Raw Passion from Rooney he just couldn't stop himself, its why he's my favourite player
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Good
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
We haven't scored from a freekick in so long! That was more surprising than any of the penalties. Good job wayne rooney, and SAF. Hernandez and specifically berba coming on changed the game.

Park was rusty, an in form park probably scores first half.

Hopefully vidic and evra recover lol, strange game but fantastic result!
Hramirezz8 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
If you see chicharito's goal Berbatov looked like if he was a West Ham player LOL, just probably thought OH s**t! And walked away hahahahhaha
Hramirezz8 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
May I add there were 2 plays in which Chicharito was clear and he just didn't passed it, one of them from the left I guess it might have been a quick play but the second one of the right field chicharito was 1 vs 1 if Berbs would have passed the ball, I'm sad to see an amazing talent (and one of the players with the best technique in the world in my opinion) like Berbs acting like that
Chiaicon (Liverpool) 3 years ago
That's because Berbatov is a selfish faggot
DePanarol (Manchester United) 3 years ago
He's not selfish you fool.... He even try to pass even he have clear chance to score himself
Noobtuber01 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Nice game fr united but defence was terrible!
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
Good come back by United, and what a way to score your 100th EPL goal from Rooney > Man of the match!
I think West Ham did not want to fight and hang on that chance to get a result against Manchester.
They just did not want it. The defence was crap in the 2nd half.

But in the end, it's a fair result when you see how United controlled the game
Kristian90 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Correction.... West ham look like they didn't want it bad from the first minute.... Still our cm pair is a f*****g disgrace.... Rooney bailed us out...
West Ham likely felt the tempo and United capitalised it was the same with Blackpool, the lower table teams just arent as rigirously trained and arent quite as fit as the upper table teams
The making of Champion's, can anyone honestly imagine Arsenal doing this?
Flod789 (SK Rapid Wien) 3 years ago
Not in this league
DjCun (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Wayne moda fucka rooney in da house. And my boy chicharito just made my day.... United !
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Berba was at his best when he came on, but I too have noticed his animosity towards Chica. Truth be told though, I can sorta understand - Berba's done all he can this season to get a steady 1st team place and Fergie's dumped him for Chica rather out of the blue. It's a tricky situation, because Berba isn't the poacher and hitman that Chica is, nor is he the Centre Forward that Rooney is, he's in a difficult spot. He does bring a slice of magic to the table though, and I hope he starts vs. Chelsea
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Berba is better than chica and I feel sorry for him.... Only because its fergie which makes people sit and watch because fergie knows what he does.... But if it was just about any other manager.... There would be problems and confusion.... Its like putting bojan instead of villa or JO instead of tevez for no actual reason.... Chica is good but to me he has alot more to do if he was to take berba's place in that team.... Still can't understand what fergie is doing
Singey7 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
4-2 (hernandez) - commentary: "the exasperated sighs bursting out of Man Utd's title rivals are almost audible. "
Edgar193 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Fkng awesome! Glory glory MAN united! WE march OFF TO OUR 19th!
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I love these EPIC comebacks United! Beautiful game from Rooney
Manure came back only because WestHam is a lousy team. Try coming back from the 3-0 deficit in Anfield
@Chiaicon    Angry Scouser?    My diagnosis: Roy Hodgson and West Brom
XInspiracy (Manchester United) 3 years ago
West Bromwich came back to beat Liverpool only because Liverpool is a lousy team. Try coming back from the 3-2 defeat in Old Trafford
KeepUp (Liverpool) 3 years ago
OMG WE CAME BACK AND BEAT THE worst TEAM IN THE league everyone LOOK HOW awsome WE ARE! Get real, you guys were down 2-0 to the worst team in the league AND BOTH there goals WERE penalties, NOT EVEN WELL earned! I`d hardly call this an epic comeback. Yeah three goals from Rooney (bout damn time) but lets be real. Two penalty kick goals and it took you till half way through the second half to come back, although impressive to say the least, not an epic comeback in my books.
As for this pissed off reds fan, well yeah we got beat by Roy, yeah hahaha I'm ghonna hear it for a f*****g week, just like I made evryr single man united hear it when you guys lost to wolves, AND WHEN WE f*****g BEAT YOU 3-1! I dunno why man united always thinks they are the best because if I'm not wrong, we`ve beaten you guys ecvery year in the league at least once if not twice, for the last what like 5 or 6 years? You might be the champs of the league, but I don't think you`re the best team. (this dosent by ANY means mean that I think liverpool is cause obviously they arent)
Rafeim (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Liverpool's fate is just like Leeds.... Wait and see.... We welcome you at United before your ill-fated team gets relegated.... United the Champs...
Booomdario (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Keepup.... What are you on about?
Snipermr6 (West Ham United) 3 years ago
@ Keep Up.
The worst team in the league is the team sat at the bottom, and that would be Wigan. How did the results go against Wigan, West Ham and West Brom go
Recently? Draw, Loss and Loss.
I didn't see a Liverpool comeback at Upton Park from 2-0 down when you lost 3-1 and both the Hammers goals were deserved at 2-0. Utd are clearly a better team than Liverpool this season that's why they sit top of the league, just cause you beat them 3-1 in one game means nothing. Any team can beat anyone on the day - Real Madrids home loss to Sporting Gijon is a perfect example
Joeymac (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Hahaha
1- wigan is the bottom of the table
2- you guys just lost to WBA and roy hodgson
3- we beat you 3-2 earlier in the league. We beat you 1-0 in the fa cup. (1+1=2, 2>1)
And might I remind you that when you beat us 3-1, we were without our 3 best defenders
3-you guys lost to WBA and roy hodgson
4- we had the character to come back after we put ourselves in a hole, and could have easily folded.
5- if we want to start going there, I might also remind you that in the history of the man utd-liverpool derby, we have won more games than you.

Oh! And you guys lost to WBA and roy hodson!
Oh please, West Brom won only because the ref was shitty and awarded two penalties. We didn't lose to a better team. We lost to a fag ref, as usual
AmazingBen101 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Didn't expect to hear anything else from a Liverpool fan.... Always blaming the ref. Get a life man

Kick4Life - changing lives through football