Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Manchester United, Jan 20
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Look at the stats, man utd was lucky to get 1 point
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Who invited liverpool to this party.... You're already partying on your forum like last season when your 2nd team won the title, on the same day when you lost at home to swansea! Pathetic! Any United draw or win affects your mid table team as much as solar winds affect my daily routine!
You guys are obsessed losers!
You are lucky that Suarez still hasn't handed in a transfer request, he deserves a better club
Pranav91 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Say what you want, all that you'll have to celebrate this season is United losses
Verbatim (Manchester United) 1 year ago
It's scary how lame Liverpool fans are. Crazy the lot of them :L  
Tbuchanan29 (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Its funny how Vaishnav is completely right though...
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Suarez deserves to be thrown out of football completely, horrible little rat, but I agree with Vaishnav
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
It's hilarious how pathetic these haters are as they dun get to beat us like spurs did. Simply laughable lol
[account-removed] 1 year ago
What stats got to do with winning? If stats proved anything liverpool would be in the championship    Owen 1 gerrard 0
Almost...
Verbatim (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Bad game for the linesman but those lucky bastards didn't win so that's good
Jonathanp503 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Wow just wow did you watch that game Man UTD is lucky that de gea played unreal tottenham should have won the only reason Man UTD is at the top of the league is luck you piece of s**t
Urm.... Ferdinand saved us too, as well as Carrick & Jones in their holding midfielder roles. Rafael was also fantastic at moving the ball up the pitch. If you'd take your eyes off the hard on you got from Tottenham's dominance, you'll understand that we wasted a lot of the opportunities we got from counter-attacks (we had our fair share, many of these chances much closer than tottenham's). They kept trying to break through our defence, but we were far too deep hence Bale eventually trying a few shots
Is Pranav trying to say United should have won? Pffft!
No I'm responding to Jonathannp503 aka "Chelsea fans who knows Cuntski don't have a chance in hell of winning the EPL this season", putting our "luck" all on De Gea. Sorry I sounded like that, just emphasising that we had chances and weren't complete s**t
Krokodilizm (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Taste of your own medicine, mother*****R!
Sure doesn't feel good to drop points so late on lol
Lol, its funny because that's usually our trait this season!
LedleyKingsKnee (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Frustrating how many chances it takes us to score. By the 90th minute I wanted to find out where Dempsey lived, drive up there and urinate on his front door.

That said, I know he's a class apart, but god forgive me for hoping Van Persie got hurt. I hate that smirking, block of a face of his. I want to attack him with a cheese grater!
Krokodilizm (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Poetry
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Love this comment
Do you know what I love? Knowing that nasty buggers like you two will be watching your favorite team compete in the Championship come next season
Spurrinspurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
It's funny because you come from Surrey
Shakespeare would be proud...
Acidyid (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Chesire how the hell can you love something that has a statistically zero percent chance of happening? Lol
Preznet (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Only reason for that point is DeGea. Boy's finally coming into his own
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Today de gea saved ManU ass.... Tottenham played really good!
SuperMonkeyBalz (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Van Persie has an abnormally large tongue
Spurrinspurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
He is just horrible
That freaked me out too, weirdo!  Was RVP better at 23? No he was average at best!
Zevbda (Swansea City) 1 year ago
Van persie is better than any attack chicken on a ball has
Bannie (Liverpool) 1 year ago
De gea proving once again to be hopeless at everything else other than when the opponent shoots straight at him hahahaha
PartyTerrorist (Aston Villa) 1 year ago
What was he supposed to do, fly through the 6'2", 95kg Vidic?
He's a good shot stopper, but in the past 3 weeks i've seen 3 goals scored because of him giving the ball to the opposition from his saves!
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
What the deuce?!
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
That's what happens when you take the foot of the pedal in the second half
Lmao, was the foot on the peddle in the first half then? If so United don't deserve to win the league with 2 shots every half when the "gas is on"
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yea right what were spurs doing in the first half? Barely had chances we had so many chances and didn't take them
Madhavan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Was hoping for Spurs loss, but boy were they wasteful infront of the goal?!
Why you want United to win? Your a Liverpool fan...
Imaginsolo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
This guy is liverpool so he wants to close the gap on tottenham
That won't happen though, lol, does he honestly think us, arsenal & everton will drop all those points while they win every game? They won 5-0 woop-de-doo they will probably lose the next one because they are inconsistent
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
You scared bro?
JayaReHotspur (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
We are shaking in our boots
Guys chill, will you? Swansea is obviously taking 5th spot
Reddevilz306 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Talk about rival whitehartrogue well I see you mention your fiercest rival arsenal of not dropping points now does that make you a lesser fan
TheProfessor (Arsenal) 1 year ago
25 shots vs 5, United are lucky Tottenham has no finisher
Yeah they really need to find a striker.... They need to sign moutinho and soldado or something
A striker? We had no in form wingers. Young is injured. If he hadn't gotten injured v Liverpool, we wouldn't have to have played Welbeck on the left. This game would have been a tad different. Tottenham, however had their explosive wing options available. Valencia in particular and Nani have to regain past form.
Also hoping Kagawa will settle in soon, he is a hard worker and well worthy of a United shirt
Graham1983 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
DEMSPEYYYYYY!
Bailey09 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
My words, exactly!
Its actually 1 word and what about it? 4 goals all season? PURE class
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Since I am from Iceland the commentator was calling for AVB to take Dempsey off and put Sigurdsson on for the whole of the second half. He was criticising Dempsey almost every time he did something and then he scored.

That shut him up lol. But anyway great game, fair result
Lol
We was all over them today, can't believe we didn't win, never mind, on 2 the next 1

Kick4Life - changing lives through football