Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Swansea City V Manchester United, Dec 23
Recson (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Flop of the match really should be Rooney
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
He had one hell of a bad game
RedDevil08 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Woww.... Reading these comments just made me realise that some people are very insensitive. I know he's a utd player and all but seriously that was uneccessary and dangerous and those who say its not, well hopefully it happens to you one day! Idiots!
Jiffymanutd (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Y'know, I think i'd call BS that williams tried to apologize. I think it takes two seconds to realize that you've nailed someone in the back of the head from two yards. His immediate reaction isn't to see if he's ok or to apologize, instead he stands up to RVP when he gets up. I think if he felt sorry, it would have shown right away.

Just my opinion
Buenos (Aston Villa) 1 year ago
Those are a losers actions personified. Did not take his eyes of RVP the whole time, while following through on that kick.
Deserves enough of a punishment to at least make him think twice about it next time
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Very true. But don't try to convince people on here. They are throwing their opinions around without having watched the game.
Williams and Flores were nasty the entire game. Everyone is praising their defensive achievements but nobody knows how they managed to achieve it.
They would have made Pepe proud!
Richardajohn (Swansea City) 1 year ago
What a load of b******s
AndiUnited (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Oh cumon Richard, your players, especially Chico, were playing dirty throughout the match. The ref had a shocker!    Ps. Merry Xmas!
RockofGbrlter (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Its as if you were on the field and in his head! Wow! You lot would make great psychiatrists!
Didn't need to be on the pitch or in their heads to realize how they went in for reckless tackles as if they didn't care about the possibility of mangling the opposition player.
Typical case of an average to crap player trying to injure a vastly superior player to him
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Rock you can't make fun of me for sounding british on this website anymore.... You do the same bloody thing mate!.... Ahaha
OHHH ROBIN VAN PERSIEEEEEEEEEE!
DenisT (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Either way, Manchester didn't do good enough that game

Kick4Life - changing lives through football