First
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Indeed
Migz8 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Well isn't that just f*****g fantastic
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
You know I bet the Mayans predicted this
Really sluggish and poor performance. Clearly the players must have had their holiday celebration this week, some of them played as if they were hung over!

Positives: vidic 90 mins, no injuries
But hopefully we get a couple more options back for newcastle game because some players need to be benched.

We should not have drawn this match, were were far too wasteful in the final third with with both shots and key passes. Feels like we lost
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Valencia and Rooney dropped. NOW. The rest of the team turned-up but when your most important creators have a stinker it's hard to score. That said, we had chances, only our star-studded frontline did a double flop on us.

I didn't understand Vidic & Evans. Neither of them play the sweeper well and they exposed each other's faults against the incision of Swansea. Should've been Smalling/Rio & Evans, saving Vida for Newcastle (Ba and Cissé can be a handful).

Kagawa, Ando and Nani are our flair trio and we missed them sorely today. Just 1 of them would've made a big difference. Without them we're tentative, slow and.... Well.... Clueless. We just ping it about without any direction
Danish27 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yeah, right.... The final pass through in the opponent's box is lacking. Sometimes its like, the likes of carrik and cleverly look around don't know whom to pass it to.... Got to sort a lot, mr. Manager!
Sid3091 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
We need Kagawa back before we can think of dropping Rooney
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
We can't drop Rooney mate remember what happened against blackburn last season. Maybe drop Valencia but he only looks comfortable when he plays with Rafael. He hardly links up with Jones
Tomasmolan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Why the f**k are ye on about dropping Rooney? He had one bad game. For me he has been sensational this season playing behind Van Persie, usually his passing and workrate is amazing to say the least. He has one bad game and then ye go on about benching him, some fans ye are
Lutheaven (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I think we hit the woodwork twice but the stats said 0. Why is that?
Probably counted as blocks or saves. It's a mistake on their part I guess. It is amazing we didn't score more. Felt like the everton game but more open. Swansea defended well, but I think we were very sloppy and unlucky
BoleynGhost (West Ham United) 1 year ago
Unlucky? Must be a new feeling to man utd.... You have been the luckiest team this season.... So many games you won undeservedly
I think you were actually lucky de guzman's run was stopped after the michu "foul" for standing still. Pretty shameful from evans. Not surprising though
Jokers
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
So Van Persie could of been "killed" eh' Fergie?    RVP seemed to leap up after he got pelted
Dicicco8 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Williams knew what he was doing- probably a red but RVP's reaction was pretty ferocious (justified). Well handled by the refs if you ask me
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Dan you should probably learn that its spelled 'could have' and not 'could of' before you post insipid bullshit
Blazinguns (Arsenal) 1 year ago
And Cheshire, you had nothing to counter Dan's 'insipid bullshit' and so you resort to correct his grasp of the language? What does that accomplish exactly? Considering that you're so opposed to people posting bullshit
Also Cheshire, it is it's and not its. You should probably learn that as well
Never said my grammar or spelling is perfect, but at least I'm not the one talking s**t with an attempt to piss people off
Clearly it's not, but if you go around correcting others' spelling/grammar you better ensure that yours is correct or you end up looking like a complete fool.

He may have pissed you off but it doesn't seem that he said something untoward, don't know why you got so hurt by his statement
Its simple - dan the man is always at the scene of the crime, following every little thing that happens with United, ready for the slightest thing to strike and he never misses his opportunity.
When confronted, he will try to turn it around and make it seem like these horrible united fans are abusing the liverpool fans.
If it was anyone else I would have let it slide
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
#blamesuarez
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
^you mean #blamedonkey#
Johny (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I also like to correct peoples' grammar when mines s**t aswell LOL
HenryK (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I think brevity and misspellings are usually tolerated in online forums-we're not trying to write prose. And if your best work is only published in footytube, well then I am sorry
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Poor poor finishing. Swansea gave United so many open opportunities in the 2nd half and they failed to take any of them. Foul play from Williams. The whistle had gone, and he knew what he was doing. Just let his frustrations take over. But hey, s**t happens. Not a bad performance, Swansea worked their socks off so in the end a draw was fair. 2 tough games coming up, but hopefully the home field advantage spurs them onto victory
Ah don't worry about williams, he'll be banned for 8 games after that
Lol
Rooney had an off day and Valencia disappointing as usual. We didn't take our chances. Suprised how swansea sat back instead of playing the beautiful passing football they normally do
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Valencia disappointing as usual? Wow I guess fergie should bench him and start anderson on the wing, or giggs every game then eh?  
Valencia has been crap all season yet nani is locked away in some dungeon with the worlds most severe hamstring injury apparently. We are just frustrated that we have three wingers but are not seeing the benefits from it
Tomasmolan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Are you a fake Man Utd fan or are you some idiot that doesn't watch any game only highlights? Valencia has been one of our best players this season and has a good game every game I watch, Probaly a highlight critic, get lost
Tomasmolan Valencia hasn't been the same player since he started wearing the No7 jersey he's not running at fullbacks anymore like he did last season
Lol tomasmolan wtf are you talking about? I watch every single game, and the last time when valencia was good for the majority of the match was against stoke at OT where we won four to two. He has been a shadow of his typical consistent bulldozer performer. We have yet to see the real valencia this season.

Ok ik being a bit harsh, he wasnt that bad against southampton, chelsea etc but he has been woeful lately and deserves to be benched. His crosses arent beating the first man and he isn't running at defenders or running down the byline
Dilz00 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Having a ball smashed into the top of your head is pretty dangerous, killed? Probably not but concussed definitely if you don't see it coming. RVP was lucky and bounced back up
RVP is made of glass. Anything could kill him
NZLfootballer (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Honestly, vorm save Swansea big time, so many big saves!
Hey I just Michu  And this is crazy  13 goals and Top Scorer  Try and stop me maybe?
And all the other boys  Try to chase me  So here's my Number  So sign me Fergie
Failing at comedy since 2011
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
@cheshire101 stop being a hater! It's quite funny!
Parody and comedy are separate things. This was parody
Blayzie (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Says the the guy with 0 thumbs up
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Hardy har har, cannot stop laughing    Try better next time john
Sour grapes Cheshire the guy who makes two accounts on footytube to argue with himself is back hatin smh LOL kinda sad actually
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 1 year ago
This one I think was a little bit more disappointing for a neutral. Man United seemed to be pretty lethargic for this one, and Swansea didn't play the attractive football that they're well known for. However, it's fantastic to see Michael Vorm back between the sticks at last.

As for the RVP incident, whether it was intentional or not we probably won't know, but Fergie really exaggerates when he says that RVP could've been killed. He seriously is getting rather desperate in getting Ashley Williams banned - not going to happen
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Swansea gave Man UTD way too much time in the midfield to pick their passes. They played tighter, and with more pressure against arsenal
Kick ass profile pic. Just had to mention that
Blayzie (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Van Persie with a splendid dive into Williams crotch
The number of liverpool idiots trying to stir s**t up on this page is too damn high. I guess that is normal when you're used to festering in the lower half of the table - being in the top half will suddenly muddle your brain
I always find it amusing, instead of insulting, whenever a liverpool fan is trying to insult our team....

I mean, when a random teenager without much achievement is insulting a highly decorated and accomplished man, the wisest reaction from the man should be to ignore, or to laugh it off.... Am I right?
As a Loserpool fan you would know a lot about diving
Pukaki (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Ashley young, nani, rooney, ronaldo, hernandez, welbeck etc...
Hernandez, rooney? And when was the last time you saw ashley young, nani or welbeck dive?
Now take a look at your honorable team, ramires, hazrd, mata, torres, oscar, ivanovic, and since we;re talking about dirty players, ill throw in luiz as well
If you google ashley young, nani welbeck on a public computer it doesn't automatically think you're looking for goals, it thinks you're looking for clips of them diving.... Like, it completes your search while you're typing:

"ashley young [facebook]
[dive]
[and restless]"

Just sayin....

PS, @Pukaki you're missing antonio valencia btw
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Michu 13th goals of this season, he is pure class!
PassivityKills (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Sir Alex says, "He could have killed him.... " HOW? Soccer players intentionally hit harder hit balls than that with their heads all the time. How was van Persie supposed to have been killed. (he was 100% all right btw, Ferguson)
Borg (Manchester United) 1 year ago
At a malicious act with direct intent to injure RVP. It's a red card
It could have, really, if it came from a player with strong shooting power.... But luckily williams is just an unknown player whose shooting technique is weak and amateur.... And luckily too, van persie was strong....

Fergie is old okay, he gets nervous easily sometimes.... Respect the senior

Kick4Life - changing lives through football