Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Southampton V Manchester United, Sep 2
Manutdwarrior (Manchester United) 2 years ago
ROBIN VAN PERFECT!
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Wow rvp showing his class everywhere, and top bpl striker without a doubt, last goal was simply awesome
Qrendi (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Injery prone to old lol and scores 4 goals in 3 matches go robin you can fly so hi GGMU
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 2 years ago
And arsenal fans said Van Persie will find it hard to score without the service of song, gervihno and walcott
One massive LOL!
4goals in 3games without those players says something else
Airic (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That mothafugger.... I miss you so much RVP...
JKTan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Honestly united didn't play well in this game. I don't blame them as the attacking lines need to link up with 2 new players whose obviously still adapting new playing styles. Defensive wise.... Rafael's physical and evra's 'surprise' not really something new. The only thing dictated the victory is united mindset, how they handle the pressure. They went down twice, missed a penalty, still they fought back till very last minute. That's the magic of fergie's management and key to united success. Gotta' respect the old gaffer. 1000 games. True legend
Paulsito (Arsenal) 2 years ago
United issues have nothing to do attacking. The two fitting in have scored most of the goals. Your issues are that you have these lower level teams attacking you almost at will.

I think Southampton were immature and did not have the composure to see the game out and gave United way too much of the ball
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Another win in "fergie time"
Playstation3s (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Fergie time? Can I get some of that good stuff?
DTaDiablo ((Footytube Staff)) 2 years ago
Georgio you do realise the goal was scored in the 92nd minute of added time and in the second half six subsitutions were made with 30 seconds needed to be added on for each so it was well within the allocated time my friend
WillMc (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You realize that 'fergie time' applies to both teams? It isn't added time JUST for man united. Both teams receive the time, we just like to attack during it
Danny88 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Goals scored by Arsenal this season: 2  Goals scored by v Persie this season: 4
Before the season started arsenal fans said Van Persie would find it hard to score goals without song, walcott and gervihno and I just laughed
There is a reverse side to that no? Arsenal have not conceded one goal so far while United have let 5 past them and have been outplayed for much of their matches. United are only 1 point in front.

You could say that Arsenal have 4 new players trying to figure eachother out. Some time to gel should be expected.

Real talk.
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@Paulsito  Good counter mate
Appreciated!
Plus, I don't even think people should use RVP to slight Arsenal. No telling what he would be had Arsenal not stuck by him. Prior to Arsenal, he was a youngster with a bad attitude that no one wanted and with Arsenal he an injured player who nobody wanted but ONLY arsenal.

He has shown us all what it is to be ungrateful
OBIsquare (AC Milan) 2 years ago
This is what I absolutely love about the Premier League. A usual, lower table team can keep up with a team like Man you. A round of applause to that fantastic fight Southhampton put up. RVP is unreal when he's healthy. I hope he can keep his form for Man United and great victory for Fergie in his 1000th league game
Ashley1 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I think united was lucky but persiiii a fantastic player, too bad he leaved Arsenal
Mahe186 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Southampton so unlucky.... they can't defend under pressure.... united lucky rvp lucky after that penalty missssssssssssssssssssss
Arsenal are lucky gerrard passed them the ball that lead to the goal and arsenal were very lucky a useless keeper like reina put the ball in his own net
JimiPurcell (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Fans like you Cgaystacks are why United are the most disliked team in England
SmallCar (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ball-less dogs bark louder.... No trophy last season will also barks louder!
Ashley1 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Haha what a persiii good luck united
Not a good game by United. I think Everton has caused teams to have a go and it is working.

Southampton need to learn how to waste time, some of the shots at the end of the match were ill advised. They are impressive none the less
DiSagnia (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Can someone please put up a link for good highlights
Jiffymanutd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Come the day of the match and you'll find the 20 min Match of the Day segment before they come tearing it down
AntiFutbol (Club Tijuana) 2 years ago
Never say die United! Admirable

Kick4Life - changing lives through football