Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Southampton V Manchester United, Sep 2
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Not that I care or anything, but It was kinda heart breaking RVP signing up for a rival team! Out of respect he should have gone to Juventus. But oh well, such is life!
Fantastic come back by the way!
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Well I'm sure that's how Liverpool fans felt when Torres signed for Chelsea, even worse maybe considering the circumstances lol
Danny89 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I don't think RVP owes Arsenal anything.... He spent 8 years there, he's 29 has won anything for 7 years, a player of his quality deserves more trophies. And Arsenal have no ambition to win things whatsoever.... It's one thing being financially sensible, its another thing to let so many great players leave Every year....

Besides if he wanted more money he would have gone to City for obvious reasons so it's not as if he left arsenal cause of greed either.

As for Torres, at his best, he deserves to play in champions league and not for a midtable team with a shitty manager (Duglish at the time, the new manager is obviously very talented and knows what he is doing)
Yea I guess both of you have a point though. Good analogy with the Torres thing! I wasn't a fan of torres when he came though. But like I said, that's life!
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I'll be the first to admit I never wanted van Persie at United, hell, I thought we were being screwed over for somebody with an iffy injury record and 29 years of age. I wanted Llorente who would have come on a free in January.
But things seem to have turned out pretty well for us.... We'll just have to wait and see...
Paulsito (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Dany89, RVP did in fact owe Arsenal something. Being at a club for 8 years and injured all the time is a bit different from someone actually putting in a shift. The club stuck by him and he gave 1. 5 good seasons and dissed the club.

Are you telling me if it was Rooney you would feel no way?

The guy has not even said thanks to date.

A great player with questionable character.

SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Rvp said thanks in his first utd interview
RVP MVP!  Unbelievable!
Brikel (West Ham United) 1 year ago
Another fergie time winner
Dtouch (Ajax) 1 year ago
Not at all actually. RVP scored in the (barely) 92nd minute when 4 minutes of extra time had been allotted
Danny89 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
@Brikel, you moron.... Can you not count? As a rule of thumb you are supposed to give 30seconds injury time for every sub. There were 6 subs today plus a penalty so 5mins added time is perfectly normal.... In any case RVP got the winner on the 92nd min.

Go support your shitty lets-hit-the-ball-long-to-the-35mil-failure-that-is-carroll team
Somere (Portmore Utd) 1 year ago
First
You sure?
Now I am
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
And still nobody cares
He's right.    No one really cares that I'm first.
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wow, congratulations
Thanks mate.    You should give me cool votes.
Keep dreaming
You first.... Oh wait

Kick4Life - changing lives through football