Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Southampton V Manchester United, Sep 2
Pito316 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Disappointing defence. Thank God for RVP! Scholesy was an immense influence on that come back. It's rele spectacular the things he can do in midfield. Southampton were great and definatly deserved more, but these things happen in football. Hope the defence shapes up soon if they want to make a serious statement in Europe this year
Munited0220 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
RVP is just disgusting! My goodness! And please don't just vote united "lucky" just because you don't like them. There are actually times when teams get lucky wins, however when a striker scores 3 great goals, I just don't see how united were lucky in any way. They won the game
Sam (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Southampton are taking the mantle for "most heartbreaking losses" in the league. How many times can you have victory snatched away from you so viciously?

And RvP, you better hire MI5 or something for your visit to North London because I don't know if you'll make it to the stadium that day
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I prefer De gea in goal and I know fergie had his reasons for lindergaard playing today. Rafael is good sometimes but today was quite poor I guess its the formation ferguson been messing with still doesn't have a propa formation 'cause rafa and valencia play together well. Rio needs time to come back again, Vidic needs his short militant trim and some muscle back on again and Evra I know he slipped but he nearly cost us again and you all know with lindergaards reaction which situation I'm talking about lol.

Nani is good when he wants to be like when he came on, Scholes game changer. Valencia as usual always good, RVP stop messing with chips and just use that belter you got on you. Kagawa is impressive every match and hope his link up with valencia and RVP gets better.

Saints should be proud they played better vs manchester clubs than vs wigan. They got the Hungerr hope they stay in prem
Senxes (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What so great about Kagawa? He doesn't seem to fit in to play in the league yet and I hope he does soon.... He is kinda overrated, period
MEDMANUTDFAN (Manchester United) 2 years ago
He gets pushover too easily and always going out to get the ball. He is too short. We don't need too many short players no more apart from rafeal and evra
Mattdog87 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
^WTF?
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You guys are idiots. Kagawa overrated? Good one
Jiffymanutd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You have got to be kidding me. Have you seen his touches? He's such a great link between the midfield and the forwards! I can't believe you are so one dimensional! Not everyone has to be a keane or dembele to make it in the EPL. I'm pretty sure Spain's won all those world cup thingys not by being brutes...
Teodini (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow they said overrated. I will be looking for your comments again when all of a sudden he superstars up in a big match
Pelike1988 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
RVp was gonna' take his shirt off.... After scoring hat-trick. Then he was like "May be.... Later on"
Jiffymanutd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I thought he was about to kiss the badge! Haha! Would've had to think that one over first too...
FCwallawalla (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Oh that hurts, it really really does
Sam (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
I feel your pain...
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I like your screen name lol
Pelike1988 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Valencia so deserves that "7"
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Damn robin
Jamada07 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Man! Southampton sure are no push overs! Lol. They really held their own against both Manchester teams.    
Gigiggg9 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Sir Alex surely feels that he spent the right money for RVP  
SoccerLOL (Vauxhall Motors) 2 years ago
I almost died listening to this commentary

Robin HOOD!
ReDevil1878 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Love it!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
He's the opposite of Robin Hood though. Steals from the poor (Southhampton) and gives to the rich (United). Nonetheless, a great hat-trick and such a crucial one too
Ryanpham (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It is great game for RVP even though he misses the PK kick
GHoSTDoG (Arsenal) 2 years ago
RVP is such a baller, misses a PK, then scores 2 in the last 5 minutes. We definitely miss him at Arsenal, but he is more a ManU style player than Arsenal, imo. Looking forward to trying to take him and the Manchester Clubs OUT! Chelski too
Loopy8 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Good luck with that
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Kudos Southampton, I am sure we will see more impressive games from them this season.

It was a throughly captivating game though, and well done RVP, kinda cocked up the penalty, but the first and second goal was absolute class
Darius (Southampton) 2 years ago
Yes So'ton players should feel a little gutted and a bit unlucky. But when you sub off two attacking players and your captain, along with just letting United have massive amounts of possession 20-30 yards from goal what do you expect to happen when you're defending a 1 goal lead?! United kept fighting and they deserved to win as much as it hurts to say it. So'ton should have been more confident in possession at the end of the game and maybe the score would have said 2-1 instead of 3-2
ReDevil1878 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Relieved when Lambert was subbed. 'Nuff said
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
In my opinion, I think you guys deserved the win more. Your midfielders did better than ours

Kick4Life - changing lives through football