Southampton V Manchester United, Sep 2
[account-removed] 2 years ago
RVP
Fadzki12 (Fulham) 2 years ago
Rooney who?
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wayne
DevilFan88 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Rooney is still our favorite son but RVP is making a good case to endear himself to the fans but our hearts arent won so easy at least not mine.... A Hatrick against City and you never know lol
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 2 years ago
That's RVP...
Shiwa (Manchester United) 2 years ago
When Southampton still have the energy at first and early second half, they could have scored 4 or 5 goals, but when they look tired out near the end, they could have conceited 4
Flavio1975 (CA River Plate) 2 years ago
As a Man United fan I must take my hat off to Sir Alex Ferguson. 1000 games in charge for Man United. You have instilled nothing less than excellence aswell as sucess to this wonderful football club. What an acheivement. I hope you stick around for many more years to come. Thank you Sir Alex
I hope your profile picture sticks around for many years to come. Thank you Flavio1975
Rajmahal 2 years ago
Van Persie is a good player
Peteko 2 years ago
RVP is incredible!
Crunchy13 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What a hell of a game  
Southampton will rebound from this. As for United, I think Ferg will have a heart-attack by the end of the season if this is the way United are going to play each game
AbuHadroom (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The funniest comment I ever read.... Lol
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 2 years ago
"ohhhh, he went for the 'Pirlo!'".... As we can see, it's no longer called a chip. Pirlo = Legend. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go kill yourself
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I think there were other players before Pirlo that tried it as well. Zidane in 2006 WC for example
DevilFan88 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I died laughing when the commentator said that.... Persie should stick to his strength go with power.... Pirlo is just Class
Teodini (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Thank you thomasfk. I wondered if ppl remembered Zidane's pk vs Gigi Buffon
Blippito (Liverpool) 2 years ago
What a great game.... Van persie.... Why didn't I get you in dreamfooty
Nampuuku (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Van Persie did well, but it was Scholes who changed the game. Well done to the silent legend
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Maachkine randi ko baan...
Haknick (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hey Evra, a certain boy saved your bacon today
Akanbimovich (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Why People hate us so Much.... ? United is so Cute you don't have to hate.... Lolzz

Kick4Life - changing lives through football