Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Southampton V Manchester United, Sep 2
WHUFCFGV (West Ham United) 2 years ago
This is why Manchester United is so exciting to watch, you can never write them off before the game ends and certainly not before the game starts. Equalise twice before winning the game in extra time. Manchester City did this last season in the last game to win the title, but let's not forget Manchester United is still the master at doing this. Good game, Southampton put on a really good performance, and IMO it's definitely not all negative for the home side. Lastly, RVP is class
Song (Arsenal) 2 years ago
This is why RVP is so exciting to watch and arsenal are the master of comebacks
Teodini (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Were the masters.... You mean
Domjumba (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Pure class from Southampton, they outplayed united, Rvp this has got to be why he's sir alex's top signing this season, pure skill, what a hooha of a game, lucky man you, lucky
Teodini (Manchester United) 2 years ago
? You never watched the game did you
Paulsito (Arsenal) 2 years ago
United were terrible in this game but for a few patches. Southampton were the better team and deserved the win but such is life, when a team has a player that can do the things RVP can
Feverpitch (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Aaah this is football!
AceAhmed29 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
By the way the look on EVRA's face after the slip and goal was priceless, I pissed myself laughing, but in the end it was good to see the relief on his face after rvp's third goal. Good entertaining game though overall
AceAhmed29 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I watched the game, and the problem with southhampton is that they thought they won the game b4 the final whistle and took off some key players, they also tired in the last third or so of the game. But I think southhampton have got potential and should do good in their debut season
Kryptz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
People keep complaining about Carrick. Don't forget that Carrick almost picked up Van Persie 3 times in the box with a ball over the top. A 100% in form RVP would have scored at least 1 of those
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Doesn't matter our midfield looks rubbish when he plays
Gunner3 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I don't get Southampton. They were playing great, passing the ball around and once they got the goals they wanted they take off 3 of their best players and stop playing the way the got them the lead. They are not that great defending so it was a bad choice to sit back after the goals to wait out a win. That's why they lost
AbuHadroom (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I don't know why SAF never mention to try buy strong, , skill holding midfielder, , we need player like yaya toure khedira or even abou diaby, , we can't rely on m carrick...
Elbalonball (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Javier hernandez is just a green pea you don't want in your dinner plate
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hernandez is one of Sir Alex Ferguson's finest deals. He doesn't play pretty, but in the end a goal is a goal
Chriscoyr96 (Southampton) 2 years ago
Thought we played quite well and were unlucky to lose coyr!
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 2 years ago
MY god that win felt good, like really good
Komeni (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yes that's how we do it. Not the first time and certainly not the last
Goalkeeperfreak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I lol'd for the second goal when Puncheon was on the ball, 6 Man Utd players jockeying?      Van Persie's goals were world class
Shishir7290 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
A very fortunate result for us. The performance was very average in general. Defensively we were poor again. Rio and Vidic need more time together to re-construct that brilliant partnership while Evra looks to be on borrowed time. His performances have dipped year by year. Kagawa and Cleverley had below-par games. Scholes was a game changer and very refreshing to actually see a Nani corner finding a United player. RVP looks to be justifying that big money paid. Poachers finish for the last 2 goals. Still a lot of work to be done. By no means are they looking a championship winning outfit now
Kagawa26RVP20 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Robin Van Persie was fantastic, but P. Scholes, Nani and Chicharito changed the game. Great comeback for United but still not how I expect us to play Kagawa needs boss the ball in the midfield and go forwards that's what is so efficient about him. He did that so well at Dortmund and I think United Need to Debut Buttner at left back.... Patrice looked very sloppy
Loopy8 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Those 3 players should start the next game. Kagawa is playing well, just needs better chemistry

Kick4Life - changing lives through football