Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Southampton V Manchester United, Sep 2
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I prefer De gea in goal and I know fergie had his reasons for lindergaard playing today. Rafael is good sometimes but today was quite poor I guess its the formation ferguson been messing with still doesn't have a propa formation 'cause rafa and valencia play together well. Rio needs time to come back again, Vidic needs his short militant trim and some muscle back on again and Evra I know he slipped but he nearly cost us again and you all know with lindergaards reaction which situation I'm talking about lol.

Nani is good when he wants to be like when he came on, Scholes game changer. Valencia as usual always good, RVP stop messing with chips and just use that belter you got on you. Kagawa is impressive every match and hope his link up with valencia and RVP gets better.

Saints should be proud they played better vs manchester clubs than vs wigan. They got the Hungerr hope they stay in prem
Senxes (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What so great about Kagawa? He doesn't seem to fit in to play in the league yet and I hope he does soon.... He is kinda overrated, period
MEDMANUTDFAN (Manchester United) 2 years ago
He gets pushover too easily and always going out to get the ball. He is too short. We don't need too many short players no more apart from rafeal and evra
Mattdog87 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
^WTF?
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You guys are idiots. Kagawa overrated? Good one
Jiffymanutd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You have got to be kidding me. Have you seen his touches? He's such a great link between the midfield and the forwards! I can't believe you are so one dimensional! Not everyone has to be a keane or dembele to make it in the EPL. I'm pretty sure Spain's won all those world cup thingys not by being brutes...
Teodini (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow they said overrated. I will be looking for your comments again when all of a sudden he superstars up in a big match
Sam (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Southampton are taking the mantle for "most heartbreaking losses" in the league. How many times can you have victory snatched away from you so viciously?

And RvP, you better hire MI5 or something for your visit to North London because I don't know if you'll make it to the stadium that day
Munited0220 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
RVP is just disgusting! My goodness! And please don't just vote united "lucky" just because you don't like them. There are actually times when teams get lucky wins, however when a striker scores 3 great goals, I just don't see how united were lucky in any way. They won the game
Pito316 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Disappointing defence. Thank God for RVP! Scholesy was an immense influence on that come back. It's rele spectacular the things he can do in midfield. Southampton were great and definatly deserved more, but these things happen in football. Hope the defence shapes up soon if they want to make a serious statement in Europe this year
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Disgraceful
Pito316 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Liverpool's start to the premier league? I'd say so too. Lol!
Blimps2 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Mother of God...
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What a dive for the penalty, glad he missed.    Takes a lot of character to come back after that
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yes a dive. We bribed this referee too
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Are you f*****g blind? The defender when right through him, try and be in RVP position you could get yourself injure
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Dive? That's what eden hazard does for you in every game haha
Senxes (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Defence was better compare to previous games, I would say poor midfieled until the subs comes in! Unwise formation and starting lineups though!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
What an epic fail...
Roberto888 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well, the same must be said then fr year match against southampton. In other words, you just called your own team an epic fail too
Wow, did you have a bowl of stupid for breakfast today? I wasn't even talking about UTD. But yes, Southampton committed an epic fail against us too
Jackolantern (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hear hear...
MEDMANUTDFAN (Manchester United) 2 years ago
That's what they get for trying to park the chelsea bus at the end. They were doing much better until they thought they won already. I just love this game
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I say we still got back into the game in d last 10 minutes. We were lucky enough 2 score
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I say we still got back into the game in d last 10 minutes. We were lucky enough 2 score
JKTan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
RVP, what a classy striker, 1st goal was class, but look at how he kept fighting & fighting terrorizing opponent's defence after missing awfully from the spot, he totally deserved the hat-trick. Great red devil spirit, never gave up, clinical.

But. We wouldn't win the match if it wasn't for, well, him again, Paul Scholes. Who's gonna' step up for his place? Well.... I wonder. Midfield was total disaster last night until he came on. With immediate effect, he control the game right away single handedly, setting the pace, keeping midfield in orders, open up spaces, create chance.... WOW. Scholes' the man!

However, 4 goals conceded in 3 matches, that's not good. Glad to see rio partnering vidic again. 2 goals last night came from side backs mistakes though. The centers were doing great. Hope we get more clean sheets after this game.

United FOR LIFE!
Manutdwarrior (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I watched the game live but just had to watch it again!  Who needs Batman when we gave.... Robin!
I f*****g HATE united. Same old rabbit out of the hat in the last minute
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I'm sorry to hear that bro
Shiwa (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Oh yes I love that rabbit
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ahaha that rabbit is now a robin, bitch!    Jk, couldn't hep it  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football