Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Southampton V Manchester United, Sep 2
Timai2 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Give the ball to RVP and he scores. I'm still a little sad but hopefully he'll get his trophy
Wiskid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Or hopefully not
Cali86 2 years ago
I think he is not. If he left arsenal to get trophies he went to the wrong team...
Adicon (Manchester United) 2 years ago
He will. Just you wait
Paulsito (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I am not sure United will win anything, they have kinda put all of their eggs in one basked. United seem to be getting found out and that fear seems to be gone. If these smaller teams are giving United such a hard time, what is going to happen when they face the bigger clubs?

The real needs seem to be in the mid and at the back.

A very interesting season is a ahead
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Did you watch the City game yet? Or you just make some stupid observation like many of those ABUs? Of course I'm not denying that United Mid are weak and we need some steel in the mid, as for defence we had players just getting back from injuries, before we has like 4/5 cb out injuries which is why Carrick have to play as a cb
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Southampton choked haha welcome to the premier league beeches!
MatinArshavin (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Athletico Madrid 4-1 Chelsea
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 2 years ago
"you know what champions have in common? They never look at the score board, they play to win, they could be down by 5 goals but in the end they'd still beat you.... They have done it so many times.... This is not a coincidence, this is not luck, this is called pure champion spirit"
Sir Matthey Grongsky on Manchester United, 26/03/1926
Madhavan (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Bet they were looking at the score board after the end of last season
Celegorma (Bayern München) 2 years ago
And it wasn't their own
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Better that, than to be a 5-time champions league Final's loser
Socceric (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Haters gonna' hate. Lol  
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Loserpool fans should know their place its midtable you can't even talk about top 4 anymore haha
SmallCar (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Yeah.... Last season they don't see scoreboard for EPL winner.... Too bad and still depending on other club to win against rival so that can win the cup.... But last min goal, say bye bye to Cup!
TheSleepingLion (Chelsea) 2 years ago
It should be called RVP United vs Southampton
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 2 years ago
After one game haha its not the whole season like he did at arsenal
Yeah, good joke buddy. Too bad you're 24 hours late to 1, 000. 000 other jokes about RvP carrying United.
He's a striker, and all of his goals have been set up by Manchester United's team
Wigwam (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Just want to say that "He's a striker, and all of his goals have been set up by Manchester United's team. " applies for his time at Arsenal as well.
(I mean, obviously.... Right? Hell same goes for any great goalscorer.)
No denying that.... I never understood how people were saying RvP is Arsenal, those jokes never made sense, as you said, you can apply that to every goalscorer and team
Tmestancik (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Southampton is doing very well lately
Teodini (Manchester United) 2 years ago
PPl you rememeber at the start of last season how Evans was s**t? The Same with De Gea? I want to say give Rapha some time but.... Dude if you Make a forward run at least jog back. Both of you. The Goals I don't blame em for.... Too much
ViditLeo (Manchester United) 2 years ago
RvP!
Brazilero (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lets enjoy the game rvp rooney tevez all g8 players bdw verry nice match well mu
Ok a win is a win. Van Persie, just like Bera Pulled one out of the hat for us.
United need a Mid with power. Either buy a 6 foot brutish midfielder or get back fletcher in the mid.
United don't need new full backs. Evra slipped. Raphael too short. I am sure if Van Persie scored a header over say.... Maicon for example some waggonist would say Maicon is s**t. I Only blame the full backs for being out of position FAR! Too much times
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Motodating is a best place for bikers find their matches. My fiance and I met on this site back in 2012 and are planning on spending the rest of our life together. I would like to thank motodating for having a site like this where people like us can find their soulmates. Maybe you wanna check it out
Reds89 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What year are you in now? And can I get a time Machine too?
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Probably high LOL
MikePra (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow wonderful game, well played Southampton, you guys played really well. RVP is the class, wonderful attacking player. Welbeck and Evra were useless. Chicharito should be selected ahead of welbeck, also Nani came to sense after he get some rest
LazioFresno (Lazio Roma) 2 years ago
Unlucky Southampton.... You don't have top level defenders
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Clyne was great
Kodyx (Juventus) 2 years ago
Rvp did it again
Jonsson (Manchester United) 2 years ago
RVP = MVP !
Song (Arsenal) 2 years ago
When he was in arsenal, what type of s**t were manu fans saying about him? Hmmmmmm, Hypocrites
Koolboy1998 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
If you want to talk about Hypocrites, how about Arsenal fans saying Van Persie is the best striker in the world but when he leaves them they start calling him a traitor and staring burning their shirts. Think before you speak
Ady199 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Then do you remember when rooney thought of leaving, the fans already threaten to kill him? Think before you speak
@ Song. Yu talk so much s**t. NO Manchester United player said anything bad about Van Persie last season. And certainly not like how some a you gunners trash talk rooney.
You Just pissed he left and your brain can only process 'lets call UTD fans Hypocrites' just to make yourself feel better
SmallCar (Chelsea) 2 years ago
When MU wins 19th title, fans bring MU flag to Anfield.... But last year, they just hide under their place and keep their mouth shuts.... But once score goals again in new season.... They just starting to bark~
JKTan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Glad that RVP lives up to his class. But worried at the same time. All I saw was RVP kept trying all the chances. Where are the others?!? Hope we don't rely on him alone too much like roo case last time.

Scholes.... Goodness me fergie please get another world class player to replace him. Thought we were dyingly interested in sneijder last season? Why not now? That man will leave inter for champions league for sure once offer is received

Kick4Life - changing lives through football