Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Southampton V Manchester United, Sep 2
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
Van Persie pulled a Berbatov
FijianRed (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Well looks like rvp is settling in nicely at utd. Great players don't need season or two, they just gel from the get go! Wish pool hada prolific goal scorer!

If utd can fix their defence then I believe they will give chelsea and city a good run for the title
Someone (Manchester United) 2 years ago
RVP !
Shawkernator (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arashm (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Oooof! Made me sweat! We need work on fullbacks. Van persie coulda scored 5
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
We need fullbacks full stop, evra and raphael are not good enough defenders, and the lack of height for two headed southampton goals
Loopy8 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
But they're fast and give the attack an edge
Teodini (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Not good enough? So what Good defendes don't slip? Or is it Good defenders are always tall? Honestly i'd put Even Phil Jones over Raphale is some games but not wit Valencia. Valencia plays well with Rapha
Darius (Southampton) 2 years ago
Yes So'ton players should feel a little gutted and a bit unlucky. But when you sub off two attacking players and your captain, along with just letting United have massive amounts of possession 20-30 yards from goal what do you expect to happen when you're defending a 1 goal lead?! United kept fighting and they deserved to win as much as it hurts to say it. So'ton should have been more confident in possession at the end of the game and maybe the score would have said 2-1 instead of 3-2
ReDevil1878 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Relieved when Lambert was subbed. 'Nuff said
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
In my opinion, I think you guys deserved the win more. Your midfielders did better than ours
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Kudos Southampton, I am sure we will see more impressive games from them this season.

It was a throughly captivating game though, and well done RVP, kinda cocked up the penalty, but the first and second goal was absolute class
GHoSTDoG (Arsenal) 2 years ago
RVP is such a baller, misses a PK, then scores 2 in the last 5 minutes. We definitely miss him at Arsenal, but he is more a ManU style player than Arsenal, imo. Looking forward to trying to take him and the Manchester Clubs OUT! Chelski too
Loopy8 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Good luck with that
Ryanpham (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It is great game for RVP even though he misses the PK kick
SoccerLOL (Vauxhall Motors) 2 years ago
I almost died listening to this commentary

Robin HOOD!
ReDevil1878 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Love it!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
He's the opposite of Robin Hood though. Steals from the poor (Southhampton) and gives to the rich (United). Nonetheless, a great hat-trick and such a crucial one too
Gigiggg9 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Sir Alex surely feels that he spent the right money for RVP  
Jamada07 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Man! Southampton sure are no push overs! Lol. They really held their own against both Manchester teams.    
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Damn robin
Pelike1988 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Valencia so deserves that "7"
FCwallawalla (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Oh that hurts, it really really does
Sam (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
I feel your pain...
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I like your screen name lol
Pelike1988 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
RVp was gonna' take his shirt off.... After scoring hat-trick. Then he was like "May be.... Later on"
Jiffymanutd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I thought he was about to kiss the badge! Haha! Would've had to think that one over first too...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football