Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Schalke 04 V Manchester United, Apr 26
Golaire (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Poor performance by Schalke they seemed to have no strategy or aim. Its unlikely, but I'm still not going to count them out yet; but it would require them to put up the performance of the season and Man UTD to collapse. However, Schalke have reached their limit, and Neuer definitely deserves to play for a better team. They have other good young players, but I don't know if they can reach their full potential at Schalke.
Sure it was great performance by Man you, but Schalke could have done more
Teutonicbayern (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Neuer is a beast! Man Utd have such a sexy play I like it more than Madrids or Barcas
RocknRolla (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Nice to hear this from a neutral fan
TheDevilIsRed (Manchester United) 2 years ago
United 2 Neuer 0. Lol seriously though, Neuer is good. I'd prefer him to replace VDS rather than De Gea. Don't get me wrong, De Gea is good but Neuer's better, methinks
Gcopley (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
That was the most one sided game of football I have ever seen at this level! If it wasn't for Neuer, it could have been a cricket score. If Bayern Munchen don't qualify for the champions league (currently sat in 4th spot right now), I think they might loose out on Neuer. I bet the cheeky devil Sir Alex is taking Neuer out for a drink right now. 'You see wee lad, that is the standard of he EPL'. Boom Yes. Rooney is back to his best
Crxxx (Bayern München) 2 years ago
The Neuer deal with Bayern is as good as sacked allready mate!  Great performance by Man UTD!
Hall2304 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It only takes a second to change your mind so don't think he's bayern's yet
Gcopley (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
He has tasted Champions League football, he will want to taste it again!
Deepu (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hey, crxxx  Don't trust goal.com.... It's no good when it comes to rumours
[account-removed] 2 years ago
This is why Schalke is 10th in the league. But they played a fine champions league series (until this rubbish game here, with one exception).
Neuer 0 ManU 2
Hechex (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 2 years ago
Wow, how bout that touch from Chicharito? Do these two play well together or what?!
Murda1 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
MU is favorite to win the champions league if they keep on playing like this, they can beat Barca and Madrid! Congrats MU another English team in the final! Rooney is a beast when he's at his best he's unstoppable!
Smtbgame (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Both goals are incredible ! I don't know what to say anymore ManUtd is just incredibly awesome )) Neuer is good too, he should come to manutd
Simonontheair (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He should come to Arsenal! Manu, awesome game!  
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Complete domination. Schalke 04 looked lost out there, truly poor performance by them. But credit to neuer, and credit to utd as well. Great saves from neuer, great passing and movement from the utd lads.

0 away goals conceeded by utd during the entire champions league season! Fergie has mastered european away game tactics...
Kevinmw1 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What a good result for Man UTD with two away goals under our belt. Fantastic. This wasnt the schalke I have seen lately but I can't complain. I mean Man UTD dominated possession. Neuer was fantasic, and now that I hear he didn't sign a contract extension, I hope we can lure him.

Chica is fantastic he can also create an assist, off a beautiful pass, and rooney had a great assist also.
Schweinii (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Sorry mate but don't get any hopes that Neuer joins ManU, he will play for Bayern!
Yeah I just heard about that, congrats man lol
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 2 years ago
United in the finals again.... Barca or Real?

Is there any doubt who is the best keeper in the world now? He stopped like 2 weeks worth in one game!
RocknRolla (Manchester United) 2 years ago
We still have the second leg to play.... Anyway it will be alost impossible for the germans to come back
Robbomorgs (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
How does alex ferguson do it, people have been moaning all year about a mediocre manchester united. Well that answers the critics, another champions league final and premier league title only a breath away. Never doubt united, ever
The1boss (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I saw the full 90 minutes and man united absolutely hammered schalke they didn't even let them string 4 passes around, it was a11 man utd against their goalkeeper who was briliant aswell! After seeing this performance I support man utd in this champions league!
A cool vote for you ma friend
How could anybody vote other than awesome for united, it was an utterly incredibleperformance, it could of been a huge scoreline for us if Neuer wasn't in goal, he was absolutely fantastic, I was sceptical of his ability before the game, but now I can see why he was at the topof Fergie's shopping list
Smokeyg (Seattle Sounders) 2 years ago
Great goalkeeping, but too many missed chances by United in the first half to earn the "awesome" vote. They made Neuer look too good. 5-0 scoreline would have been awesome
I see your point but the oposing goalkeeper being absolutely incredible doesn't warrant the rubbish, lucky and average votes
Man UTD is absolutelly peaking at the most important moment of the season. They seem unstoppable! Very good bid for this years champions!
Congratulations Man UTD for an amazing and very convincing performance
Bilboy (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Just a shame we will be facing Real/Barca in the final!

Any other team and i'd be confident of winning it but no team goes into a game vs Barca without being huge underdogs and a Real under Mourinho (who's record against Fergie is simply amazing) makes me think it'll be another final loss

Still, like you said we are peaking now and should not fear either of the spanish big 2!
RealMerengues (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Bilboy I sense great respect for the spanish big 2! LOL! Thank you.... I too feel the same way regardless of who Manchester plays in the final :/
Its not a shame we are might play Real or Barca, I would rather test us against the best team in the world. Why make things easy for us, that's not what being the best is about.

@bilboy united WIL BEAT BARça and realMADRID is just a joke for us easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Show some confidence if you are A reaL united follower
I really doubt it !
Unitedreamer ok man don't make these stupid comments, real and barca are fantastic teams and to say that it will be easy, is just ignorance and stupidity. Your making Man UTD fans look bad. I bet bilboy is a real united follower you are just dumb.

There is a difference in confidence/support for a team and respect for those they play and you have no respect
@kevinmw1 bilboy comment " it will be another final loss"  I don't call that respect but FEAR.  Don't be rude !  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football