Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Penalty Kicker For Manchester United
Jman008 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I always asked myself once Ronaldo left, who will be given the task to take our penalty kick in a game. Any idea?
FANDJO (Manchester United) 4 years ago
That may be only anderson or rooney if you ask me !  
Match (San Jose Earthquakes) 4 years ago
Anderson so he can finally feel the back of the net, haha
Joshuadevil (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Anderson scored a beauty free quck, I was like finally well deserved goal. If he dosnt score more goals then lets send him to take our pentalties
Devilrooney86 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Rooney or Giggs are who I would consider
Kylie85 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I think it should be Micheal Carrick as he has been the most sucessful pentaly taker so far. Ryan Giggs failed during the community shield
KWManUtdFan (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Giggs also scored the champions league Final winner.... WHAT!
Yeah I agree with you, I think if Giggs is on the pitch, he should take the penalty. I like the idea of Carrick to, he has def been spot on since he has arrived
Carrick is gold! Been a solid member of the squad
Guess we found our answer, Micheal Carrick was the one to take the penalty kick. I wouldnt mind choosing him to take it again, You miss sometimes
Match (San Jose Earthquakes) 4 years ago
Who do you think will take the next pk?
I still feel that Ferguson will stick with Carrick. If he chose him in the first place, he will continue using him. Its his first mistake and he has been sucessful in many other penalty shootouts so why not just stick with him. This is why I think
Oh and if Carrick misses the next one, then he will change him. I'm looking forward to Hargreves coming back, he will be our first choice if Carrick struggles
Hey Match, did you notice that Kaka takes the penaly kick for Real Madrid, not Ronaldo, does that suprise you?
Johnny008 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Hmm tough question, I say Roonney or Carrick. Nani is young and Berbatov missed during the FA cup, so he might not take one
Giggs or Rooney!
GowlerNo10 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Untied have plenty of options from the spot (granted they have lost the last two shoots outs, I guess it's down to whos on the pitch as the options are Giggs, Scholes, Carrick, Rooney, Anderson, Owen, Sicknote (when he makes it off the physios table...
Riggs (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Giggs is my hero, but i'd like to see rooney taking them. Rooney needs to have an awesome year, and I think he will. It would also help me in the fantasy league.
Pato7Nani17 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Rooney  
Rooney or Gigss, Carrick is defintely someone to consider too
Angela88 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Rooney first choice and why not Ownen, he defientely will have a good year and will score goals
Carey008 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I think Sir Alex Ferguson was testing players for pentaly kick during the community shield. Evra is defeitnety out of the equation. I say Rooney or Nani
Ninsane (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Rooney or Giggs. Owen will do also, but it's only his first year in Manchester
Mattdog87 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I know I will be unpopular for this, but I think we should give berbs another shot, he used to be one of the great penalty takers at Tottenham, he's very composed and accurate, he just messed up big time at the FA cup final. Failing that I think Rooney or Giggs
Berbatov is a good idea but I think he himself is not confident of taking a penalty kick after he missed one in the FA cup and what he is going through. The guy is trying to build some confidence in himself and get more support from the fans. Once hs starts scoring more and more goals and I'm sure he will this season, then he might be given the nod as first choice penalty taker
Xybati (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Quite a big problem for MAN UTD in the cup matches that might includes penalty.... We have seen how MAN UTD lose Community Shield recently.... Ermm, without Ronaldo, Tevez.... I choose Anderson but he is not regular player.... I just list down the players with capability, depends who on the pitch:

1) Anderson
2) Rooney
3) Giggs
4) Carrick
5) Nani
6) Gibson
Xybati (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Yup, I have missed some one:    Owen and Hargreaves can be considered

Kick4Life - changing lives through football