Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
"Park" Ranger, All The Best Ji Sung!!
LeeChungYong (Arsenal) 2 years ago
After hearing about the departure of Park, at first I was sad to see his run with one of the greatest football clubs end. However, almost instantly afterwards I felt happy for Park. At QPR, he will get to spend much more time on the field, and there is a chance he may even wear the arm band next season. According to the reports he turned down a pay raise from MU to join Mark Hugh's team because he wants to play more football. I don't know if the pay increase part is true, but I am positive that Park being persuaded on more playing time is true.
Yes, I am an arsenal fan but I still can't hate a guy like Park. And Yes I am a Korean and that probably has a lot to do with that. But most importantly, as a fan of football I have always enjoyed watching Park work hard on the pitch. I will be watching QPR games a lot more often this season
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
As much as we love him at old trafford {and he is loved} I am happy to see him go and play elsewhere, as a player of that calibre deserves to play every week, which has not been happening for ji sung, and I have the same outlook for berbatov who I think is uniteds best striker, I would rather see him play somewhere else rather than not play at all, these guys are too good to be sitting on benches.
That's why I have always been in favour of reducing squad sizes in the epl, there are way too many wasted players sitting on benches every week, who could be making the league even better playing for the boltons and wigans of this world, thus raising the standards
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
He is a true professional and never complains and that's what made him a favorite at United. Great performer especially in the bigger games and I wish him the best of luck at QPR
DavGaj (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Adios Park, will miss that hustle bro
Dpfka0821 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Will be missed, but never forgotten
Borg (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Class player and seems to be a class person off the pitch too. Best of luck at QPR and you are missed (especially by Evra)

Kick4Life - changing lives through football