Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Next Manager
Harsha11 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Sir Alex is the best coach for the club.... Till date....
Who will take that charge when Sir Alex steps down from the job?

I think Jose Mourinho is the best contender for the prestigious and also important job....
Whats your opinion?
FANDJO (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Only one man is capeble to do that.... Kantona !
Somere (Portmore Utd) 4 years ago
You are right cantana should be condidered
[account-removed] 4 years ago
He never even managed a team, and said he has moved on from football...
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Mourinho, s too self centered, can't stand the man.
I know eric, s a legend, but a manager?
Its gotta' be david moyes for me, when you see what he's done with limited resources, and endless injuries these last few seasons, its nothing short of remarkable.
And I think he would jump at the chance to manage utd, which could be fun.... Lol, when you think of how annoyed he was when rooney left for utd, he could be doing the same thing
Somere (Portmore Utd) 5 years ago
I think ryan giggs or maybe ole gunnar solskjaer should be considered before mourinho
MazzaMathias (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Mourinho already has stated that he wants the job so why not. He has already proved he can succeed in europe, and most importantly england. It would be a smart choice
Mauijim (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Jim White, Daily Telegraph, says Fergie's best-laid plans have taken a jolt this week.

It has long been a theory of this column that Ferguson’s preferred candidate as his successor at Old Trafford is his son. What better way to seal his legacy than to install a dynasty. Plus, with his own boy in charge, he could move away from the dugout but still maintain involvement. The arrangement seemed to be running perfectly to time. Darren had got a couple of years of experience under his belt at Peterborough. The time was now right for a move to a Premier League club to complete his apprenticeship before heading to Manchester when the old man retires. The timeline will now have to be extended after Fergie jnr was pipped to the Pompey job following the intervention of someone who, as a backroom schemer, makes Fergie snr look less Lord Mandelson and more Lord Triesman.

Nov 27 - Link: blogs.soccernet.com/paperround/
Somere (Portmore Utd) 4 years ago
Great idea
Riggs (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I don't think fergies son will take over the job. Just seems too fairytailish and cheesy. I don't think people woiuld respect someone who just inhereited the job like that. I want carlos queroz. Or ryan giggs. Giggs would have enough respect, but I don't know if he has the right attitude or enough knowledge. Ole could be his assistant
Ahavor (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Ole is a good choice, we saw what pep did with barca, or leonardo is doing with milan, I think Ole is the best choice, if jose won't get the job
I would rather have Ole than Jose.
I just don't feel Mourinho would have any sort of loyalty. Plus I think he is over rated. Seems he just walks into ready made or near ready made situations and takes the glory.
Ole has a heart for United. And like you said, he's done well with the reserves. Just need to get him some prem experience
[account-removed] 4 years ago
I think I should be next manager. I'm so good at fifa manager mode
Lol Somehow I don't see the United fans being happy with 6, 664th place.    Cantona on the other hand....
Dwhite (Manchester United) 4 years ago
What about Lauren Blanc? He isn't too bad of a contender

Kick4Life - changing lives through football