Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Newcastle United V Manchester United, Oct 7
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 1 year ago
To be honest cleverley's goal doesn't deserve to be goal of the week whatsoever, it was pure luck.... Moreover it could have easily been a very very awful cross...
Matdo (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Watch out bro, he said it was a shoot, not cross
Manutdwarrior (Manchester United) 1 year ago
REVENGE SERVED!
Sam (Juventus) 1 year ago
Howard Webb and Manchester United are undefeated together in this era
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Another day, another idiot
Crescent (Manchester City) 1 year ago
^ Sadly its the truth
Jappie (Feyenoord) 1 year ago
If you play this bad you can't blame the ref, only yourself!
Zhenwei (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I'm pretty sure we are "undefeated" with many other officials given that we are challenging for EPL title almost every year and don't lose that many games so that we are near the top of table.

You can then say, arsenal and every ref was unbeatable in their famous 49 game unbeaten season run lol
PaulieMANutd (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Sam I thought you were a mod.... Where is magneto when you need him? He only shows up for regular folks it seems....
Also it is funny how it is coming from the supporter of a team that is Renowned for match fixing every year.
God knows how many titles should "actually" be taken away from Juventus....

Spot on Zhenwei
Jappie (Feyenoord) 1 year ago
Wonderfull goal from Cleverly!
Kisho (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Great goal but it was a fluke because he was clearly looking at van persie when he it accidently went it. See the analysis for those who doesn't know what happened
Ayoung18 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Van Persie looking more agressive playing for Man you.... I like it. Clevs with the magnificent golaso
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
He's buliding his own record of goals against Newcastle. Clev = The next Scholesy!
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Seriously haters.... Cleverley's goal looked like a cross? I mean, seriously?!?! I even got an arsenal fan saying 'even stevie wonder can see that's a cross'. Firstly the@$$ should'v respected blind ppl not making fun of them. Tom aimed, attempted that shot, and boom! He got it! That simple! Why you haters can't just acknowledge that? If so, henry's chest&volley against barthez was luck too as he wanted to cross?! How bout that haters?
Kisho (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I don't care bout any other goals but that was clearly a cross. You should of watched the motd 2 'cause they will pause it for people like you to show that he was looking at van persie!

Other than that it was a great goal!
PaulieMANutd (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Who cares what it was? One goal doesn't make a player great or bad.... Cleverly is a good midfielder with lots of potential regardless if it were a cross or a shot. One goal won't make a difference in that regard.
Give it a rest, it went in we got three points that's all that matters
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 1 year ago
It was meant to be a cross, that is the fact boys, I'm sorry.... But a goal is a goal and I'm happy we won
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Gooners upset because it was an awesome goal from cleverley, the player they called a average midfielder lol
Snitch (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Give it up Cjaystacks
Still moaning about the goal snitch?How long will it last?
Https://www.Facebook.Com/photo.Php?Fbid=489518161088405&set=a.345973325442890.83467.345971365443086&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Ugh
PortYoder (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Cleverly said himself in the interview that he saw the keeper off his line, so he tried to get the ball over him hoping that someone might get a head or foot on it. "But it went straight in so I suppose it's a good finish. " Honestly, does that sound like what you say after purposely scoring a goal of that caliber? His celebration wasn't terribly convincing either.
Maybe he is just reeeaaly humble, but I tend to doubt that's all there is to it...
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Top goal from Cleverley
Snitch (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Can you please rotate your picture? It fucks my eyes up
Well said unlike our bitter priemer league rival fans
BISHOO (Manchester United) 1 year ago
From now on I don't want to see anyone talking about coward webb favoring united.... 2 new castle player should've been sent off from the beginning, and yeah the ball must cross "THE whole line" to be considered a goal.... Cleverley's goal was a great shot because I suspect that a bad cross would be that high in the top corner.... So please stop hating for once!
He said it was a shoot, can you see his eyes when he shoot the ball?
Can't really tell if he was looking for rvp or the up right.... I don't think he's lying anyway
RockofGbrlter (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Key word "i suppose" lol. Intended or unintended it was an amazing goal, but be objective: he didn't mean it as a shot
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Beautiful goal and performance by Man UTD
Sushiwasabiboi (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Goal was good, not sure about the performance. Newcastle had good chances
Those who said cleverley's goal was a bad cross was wrong. He already said it was a shoot! Not a cross or what ever. Can you see his eyes when he kick the ball, that eyes doesn't looklike he what to do a cross. It was clearly a shoot! He deserved it. Very nice goal by the way
WTF are you talking about. You can't tell anything from his eyes. Anyways, it doesn't matter, still a good goal
FayJay (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
He said it was a shot?! THEN IT MUST BE TRUE(!)

I don't hate the fellow, I think he is a great player. But that sir was not a shot. Look at his eyes? He was looking for Van Persie, he doesn't drag his eyes to the top corner of the net and aim for it, he looks up for the run of Van Persie and crossed it in.

Also watch his celebration - (caught this from Match of the Day), watch his lips and his reaction to Van Persie who comes running towards him for a celebration. He mouths what looks like something along the lines of "didn't mean that".

Regardless, it was a sweet goal
Cleverly said he was hoping for either someone to head it in or for it to go straight in. He said "I suppose its a good finish. " So, he doesn't say 100% it was a shot. He just kicked it in the general goal area. Lol
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Lets just call it a Crott. It was deffo a cross, the way it swung reminded me of beckham but with beckham we all know when he scores he means it lol
[account-removed] 1 year ago
I've had mates score just like that and would constantly say it was on purpose, get a few drinks into them and they will tell you truth and how it was meant to be a cross
Malachai (Manchester United) 1 year ago
His eyes told me sir, you know nothing at all Matdo
Don't kid yourself Matt, you have no mates
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Exactly, Matt. You suck at trolling. And dat's fact. mods, please do something for this c**t
I think evra want's a signed Newcastle shirt, the way he pulls on the attacker's shirt lol
Same for suarez.... Um sure he wants some green grass on his red shirt from the way he made a double dive.... Double lol
What's with all these liverpool fans only noticing Evra's pull on the shirt and an almost-goal from Cisse? Did nothing else happen during the game? Were those the only two events in 90 minutes?
7ReDDeViL7 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Not 90 minutes. This kinda comments has been given whenever Man UTD win games decades ago. A lot of shirt pulling, diving, ref bias, almost goal, etc since then. That's why we won 19th times. Next coming games there will be birds flying in front of our goal post to stop goals. I hope we won the 20th
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
It was a joke guys relax. I thought it was kinda funny. Evra should know better than to try that dodgy defending
Welbeck is awful, shouldn't be selected for #Eng
Fxate (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I don't even like how he is selected for United, I think I'm in the minority of United fans who just doesn't think Welbeck should be playing instead of Hernandez.

I know he works a little more in collecting the ball than Hernandez does but I'd much rather have Kagawa and Rooney doing that work with Hernandez scoring them goals that were handed to Welbeck on a plate
Georgio (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Did you just use a hash tag on footytube...
Welbeck was awful this game and lol this is not twitter where you use hashtag
This comment has been removed.
So what do you think we should do when fans like you say this kind of s**t to us?
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Matt, you think you are clever but in the end you are just one big chode really
Poor matt, being an idiot as usual
Truth hurts don't it? Notice how everyone other than united fans were rooting for city on the last day of last season
^ur stupidity hurts=]
Matt93 getting owned by United fans, stop making a fool of yourself already! Its embarrasing
Lmao please tell me how I got "owned"

You united fans are the easiest to have fun with lol. One small comment and you all come out in packs
Let me leave you embarrass yourself haha
CleanSheet (Chelsea) 1 year ago
We were missing our captain/best defender in Coloccini and our other first string CB in Steven Taylor was watching from the stands along side our #1 keeper Krul.... That's what happens. More points dropped due to the fact that we could not secure any defensive signings during the summer transfer window. Williamson and Perch can bearly cope with Norwich, let alone Man UTD
Dw, you don't need to preach to us. We all know how weak united really are. They are lucky they were vsing a weakened team
We were missing Vidic in defence and we played without wingers until valencia came on, so that's no valid excuse
Matt, you seriously are the biggest hater in the business. Does this page stay open on your computer and all you do is refresh it every 10-15 minutes to talk some more s**t?
@your comment about everyone rooting for City last season - Arsenal fans weren't.
And as for the rest, well, City are a new, exciting and seemingly unstoppable team which attracts a lot of glory hunting idiots, which is exactly the same reason why Chelsea have so many fans now.
And yeah, United are a weakened side, but that's good, all the glory hunters are falling off and jumping on the Chelsea/City bandwagon!
Cheshire your from canada, and your calling others glory hunters? Hahah

You united fans. All I need to say is something like "old trafford is a s**t stadium" and 20 people will comment calling you an idiot without a intelligent post to back their claims. I seriously love you guys
I think you are right my friend. The reason why OT is full of s**t is because of Chelsea fans cry and s**t in OT stadium when we beat you last season.come on, have some decency and clean it up. We know you guys can do anything at stamford bridge, but have some manners when you go outside. We hope this is an intelligent post 'cause we sometimes have to lower our iq to Chelsea fans like you as we really love guys too
"lower our IQ to chelsea fans like u"
With all due respect I feel like I lost half my IQ, reading everything you just wrote, good thing it was very high so not really much of a loss.
I honestly do not understand what your point was, what you were trying to say and how that's meant to insult me
So what if I'm from Canada? That's where I live, I was born and raised in Europe you f*****g twat. Are you from England? London? Chelsea?
United is a global club.
I was born into supporting United and will do so through rain and shine.
The definition of a glory hunter is someone who started supporting Chelsea after they won the champions league, Barcelona after they started dominating everybody, and City after they became uber rich.
United are in the period of rebuilding, all the glory hunters have long jumped off when Ronaldo left!
But i'll f*****g stay even if we get relegated! So go f**k yourself you narrow minded f**k
LoLuMaD (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Great read Cheshire!

I would hardly call Newcastle weakened when they have Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Ba, Cisse, Tiote, not to mention playing on their own patch. Whatever, lets not take anything away from a good team performance from Man United.... Lol
Edgar193 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
f**k off matt have followed united since I began watching football and I'm colombian but would not consider any team above them. Ill follow them with such passion until the day I die. It doesn't matter where you're from stop being such a troll damn you just come here to start retarded discussions that just make you sound immature and severely bored

Kick4Life - changing lives through football