Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Newcastle United V Manchester United, Oct 7
Kryptz (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Great play by united Tiote should be charged by the FA; Criminal stamp on Cleverley's leg
Rowley87 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
RVP should be charged for the punch
DTaDiablo ((Footytube Staff)) 1 year ago
First it was a slap, then it was an elbow and now it's regarded as a punch. That is quite amazing considering how the hell can you punch someone who is in fact behind you. Human joints aren't designed that way Rowley
Stan182 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Players need to toughen the hell up that's what....
Ohhh I got slapped in the face, he elbowed me!
And you wonder why ppl say "soccer players are p*ssy"....
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 1 year ago
True.... You didn't see Rooney rolling on the floor when Rodallega gave him that deep cut. Football has become a joke when it comes to diving and I'm not saying united players don't do it 'cause nani and young do
Stan182 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
They all have to step up.... Look at cleverly for christ sake, he got stomped on the leg, he got back up after a while and went after the ball...
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Degea or lindegaard as 1st, what you think?    Gosh fergie really should send degea to train with NBA players to handle air ball...
Gooner4lyfeBrah (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Classy from united, arsenal really should bid on 1 of the Newcastle strikers so we can challenge cause United, Chelsea and City look pretty strong and (other than chelsea) they haven't even hit form yet!
Rowley87 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Newcastle's Europa league efforts are going to cost them a place in europe next season,
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Not if we win it
Pranav91 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
^lolololololol
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Cleverley goal> Carzorla goal  Enough said!
Faddi23 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Cazorla meant it > Cleverley crossed it    Enough said!
Cazorla meant it > Cleverley crossed it    Enough said!
Haha better goal nicely curled in the box enough said
0restes11 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
In football you test technique through intention.... The fact that he didn't intend to do that and carzola meant that.... Makes him a chump if he wants to claim it.... Nuff said
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Cleverley's "lucky" corss was actually a very bad cross.... This player shouldn't be in united regular, so afraid every time watching him holding ball or about to unleash his shot.... Always flew far over the bar
"haha better goal nicely curled in the box enough said"

That's like saying Ronaldinho's strike against England was the best goal ever. Fact of the matter is, both Ronaldinho and Cleverley meant to cross their respective balls but ended up over hitting them, with the end result a lucky (although nice) goal in both cases.

Your comments suggest you don't know much about football
None of us know cleverley's intention...
LYJMUFC (Manchester United) 1 year ago
If Manchester United played like the first 15 mins everytime then we can be really proud but the second half was boring attacking wise we pretty much won the whole game within 15 mins, and defended the 2-0 lead till cleverly did that, should have been 2-1 though but that's not our fault it's the linesman...
Ilhanner (Galatasaray SK) 1 year ago
What a goal by cleverley. We should continue following chelsea without losing points
RedWhiteBlack (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Um.... What do you mean "we"? You support Galatasaray...
^^^LMAO^^^
Nothing wrong with supporting a team in another league. Maybe he considers himself a part of both communities
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Good performance by Clevrans!
Arsandhole (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Absolutely no way Cleverley meant that, and if anyone thinks he did they must be deluded. He looks up for Van Persie and over-hits the cross.
Looks great but a complete fluke.
Haven't seen the Van Persie elbow/punch/whatever but if he did it on purpose then he deserves to be punished, even though I find Pardew to be a hypocritical little whiny bitch. But then, what managers aren't?
Still a beautiful goal so who cares if he meant it or not only you bitters care
Arsandhole (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Clearly you care if you're replying
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
A goal is a goal. So we're not gonna' care
Snitch (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Epic fail    Cleverley is showing how unprofessional he is by lying
Surfsnowskate8 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Teach me your mind reading skills
Ooo the bitters if a player from their team scored a goal like that they would be the ones boasting
SUNNY88 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Man united should be playing better then this.... Still early days!
Yep
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 1 year ago
This comment has been removed.
Hating on the fact that your team is not that good without him!
Muskote (Manchester United) 1 year ago
You should be glad for him, he's finaly gonna' win some trophies
Arnablompat (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Trophy?
Socrkeepr29 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
@sunny88 We're not good without him? Have you watched Arsenal football at all? We're probably one of the most creative teams in the league thanks to our Spanish dominant midfield. Just wait till we play
No, hating on him because while he's an amazing player he has some of the worst sportsmanship on the field- like suarez.

He's dirty (hence clocking cabaye with his arm), he foulmouths players and gets in their face, he's cocky and just doesn't seem to have a good character.

I said this while he was at Arsenal too
LOL Spanish dominant field? You have only two players in your current midfield that are Spanish? I only rate cazorla and podolski at the minute! Your lucky they are on top form!
^give it a rest man
You talk out of your ass?
Socrkeepr29 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
@sunny88 Clearly you didn't understand what I meant. By spanish dominant midfield, I meant that our midfield is made up of spanish players who lead the league in passing, etc. Obviously you are too involved in trashing other teams. Knob job...
Masterboy (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Finally we score from the corners. Two really good goal but the 3rd one was top of them all. You don't see those kind of goals these days. We need someone to make those long distances and nicely curved ones.

Well played and if we continue playing the same tempo we'll be on top before Xmas
Masterboy (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I don't understand these non United supporters, what the fk you doing here anyway. Get the fk out of here, this is united game.

Now FK off !
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion! Now you f**k off  !
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Ok chill out masterboy any supporter can watch a man united game to give thier own views about it.... Don't get rude mate
I know where's the logic.... Beyond stupidity master boy!
MatthewWith2Ts (Carlisle United) 1 year ago
Newcastle United is the real United. Couldn't care less about the plastic one from Manchester. Arrogant twat
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yep, because everywhere else in the world, the first thing people will think when somebody says United is Newcastle right? Well you are dead wrong
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Ohhh cleverley teach me that curling shot it was stunning bruv!
Hedblast (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Stamp in cleverly was disgusting, should have been carded for that. The shane ferguson guy is horrid. Manu were great, played real nice football. Newcastle were decent too. Definitely NO GOAL. Cleverly's shot was magnificent. I think van persie didn't do it on purpose, looks more like a follow through from running. Can't WAIT for chelsea vs manu.
Ravensd (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Yea, you're probably right. I always go for a run with my elbows flailing about at face height
Sid3091 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
And I always stamp on the shins of anyone lying down in front of me
No guys its ok, the only thing that happened in this game was RvP elbowing Cabaye, Webb denied Newcastle a stone wall penalty and Cisse's shot clearly went in for a goal!
Obviously.
Tiote didn't try to murder our players on several occasions, Ba didn't stamp on Clevz, studs-down, last season at OT Ben Arfa didn't dive for a peno, our onside goal wasn't ruled offside, yep.
And MOST importantly, Cleverley meant to cross it, it was a fluke, there is no other explanation because we didn't pay 45 million for him.
Seriously, these haters keep making themselves look more and more ridiculous every day - bitters
Sushiwasabiboi (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Well, one thing is for sure. Your left back and center defender is a better finisher than welbeck
Coming from a guy whose club doesn't even have a real striker lol
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Cheshire showing his class as usual

Kick4Life - changing lives through football