Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Newcastle United V Manchester United, Oct 7
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Damn, I can't believe so many fans here do not know that the whole ball must cross the whole line then it is considered as a goal. Anyway even if the ball got in, it still won't be considered as a goal. Every year, this gonna' happen. You can't blame webb and his assistance if the ball got in. Blame the rules for not allowing referee to watch the replay
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Of course Cleverly meant to score LOL
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ofcourse dortmund should have hammered city if it wasnt for hart LOL
JKTan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Used to dislike RuTube but now RuTube is the only one I can watch the highlights now! LOL.

It's been awhile since united scored early goals like this. Clean sheet at last. Rvp & roo are like 2 engines running the team. They played together this game, they should play together every game now on.

Cleverley goal is something similar to beckham's england goal vs wales. Classy finish. Haters who think that was a cross can go to hell & stay blind there
Senxes (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol ! Great one
Komeni (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I'm pretty sure cleverley just changed his mind at the last second and actually tried to score
NAOTA (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Nice smack to the face of Cabaye by Van Persie
AcidacreMU (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Loving the long highlights, sorely missed those
Senxes (Manchester United) 2 years ago
First of all, Cleverly goal gave me a goosebumps!
Serious happy for Evans finally did something to prove himself and improved since early of the season! Lots of teamwork in this game, bit unfortunate for Newcastle as they work really hard in every match. Good that Alex have De Gea back on da line! Awesome Rooney as attacking midfield, brilliant assist! He really good in this position!
Nevertheless, is one of the best away match Man UTD ever won! And all the Man UTD haters need to think before sayin' the ref favor us at home because that's ridiculous!
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Newcastle looking like arsenal on those first 2 goals
Sid3091 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Tiote was lucky to stay on the pitch, but hey that's something that went against united so, shhhhhhh it didn't happen....    
Reds89 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Nice to see Evra and Evans getting goals. Helping out the lads up front, many hands make light work
Jeganx (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Blatter and Platini should go f*** themselves
Teodini (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Good 3-1 whats your point?
Jeganx (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Its not about the score pal, its about time the fairness of a game decided accurately. Not so narrow minded just to have the score be changed
Johnsk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
f****n dirty Evra...
GIGGSYT (Manchester United) 2 years ago
But he's not racist
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Suarez the diving cheat
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
1. Great goal by Cleverly.
2. Cisse's shot not a goal.
3. Save of the season?
4. Can we get goal line technology for the league already?
5. Newcastle were poor from set-pieces.
6. Question: Are they gonna' have another look at v Persie's smack to the face of Cabaye?
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Fair analysis    
Zhenwei (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Many ppl also missed Ba's studs to clev's calf....

Some other sports have a review panel that regulates players behaviours that were unpunished and maybe football could consider that as well
MikePra (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Thanks goal.com for the long highlights. MANU played so well and this is the very first game in this season which we played with confident. But, I still don't get why welbeck gets the chance over anderson, chicho. Also poor goal keeping by De Gea. Tom what a goal man...
Liverpool878 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Still Suarez's half way goal was better than cleverey's, any player can do what cleverly did. Gerrard has done it against hull city except Gerrard's was from a harder angle and better, However as much as I hate to say it United actually deserved to win but Unlucky to Newcastle that should have been a goal

Kick4Life - changing lives through football