TC23 damn this is what I am about
HailGiggs11 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Everyone vote Cleverley for GOTW
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Don't tell me how to live my life
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
^ LOL
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Lmfao! @Futboller92!    Yup Giggs11 don't tell us how to live our lives! Lol    
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Cleverley, you sneaky m*therfucker
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Rooney and Cleverley really controlled the midfield today, played really good. I still think Kagawa hasnt showed his true self today because of the formation and line up and thank God Valencias back. Still need a world class CB doe whos not injured
Annogotti (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Haha great goal from cleverly
Dpfka0821 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
What a goal by Cleverley!
Gambler (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Anyone remember the days when footytube had 15-20 min highlights?
They still do, just takes time to upload! Watching the latest 19 min video! Patience buddy!
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Haters muted
Teodini (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Webb What the hell man you nearly cost us the game. Could of sworn we were going to play 12 vs 11
MichalisC (Panathinaikos Athens) 1 year ago
Cleverlys goal was clearly meant as a cross to Van Persie.... It was a fluke
Teodini (Manchester United) 1 year ago
AAAAAAANND YOUR DONE
Footballerrr (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Maybe it was at first.... But the last second his foot got a mind of its own and showed everyone what it can do
JayTIP (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Fool
Bro, have you no life? You're hating on every single United video, even when there's nothing to hate on, you find something to talk trash about. f*****g troll
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Lol cheshire, the hypocritical epitome of a united supporter
Lol matt, the hypocritical epitome of a goddamned troll
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Haha on the team report its written Cleverley goal not Cleverley meant a cross to Van Persie and it went it haha
Howard Webb! Haha united's twelfth man! Lol
We don't have goal line technology because we have two bag of bones who are clearly out of touch with technology and won't leave power for younger generations to take over
Shame ON YOU TWO SEPP blatter AND platini!

Shame!
Footballerrr (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Does anyone know why alex keeps on playing welbeck? Personally nothing against the guy but he is clearly lacking skill.... He always messes up his dribbling and his shots go who knows where...
AcidacreMU (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Need someone to do the donkey work
He should have come off instead of Kagawa
City4lyfe (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Webb is going to be indicted into the manchester united hall of fame
And you just have to support city for a few more months and you'll be one of their oldest fans!
Reds89 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Lol nice1 chesire
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Little city fan Pwn'd
I don't understand how howard webb is still able to officiate united games after all the criticism he gets from it.
I thought cisse's header was a goal as soon as I saw it and the replay showed it was aswell, however I will admit its hard for the ref to see it in normal play. Blatter you c**t bring in goal line tech. Good win by united however, total control of the game. And cleverly gets my vote for best cross of the year
How was it Webb's fault that 1) his linesman didn't deem Cisse's header as a legitimate goal and 2) an army of deluded conspiracy theorists claiming that Webb works for United.
I think you should look at the stats, or at least the last 4-5 games that Webb has refereed for United and you'll be in for a surprise as to why the FA still lets him officiate United games.
Oh and Cleverley's shot was a goal, I though the video clearly depicted that
Cleverly goal was a cross. Don't try and deny it
Did you even read my post about the goal that wasnt given? I didn't blame webb for anything. I stated that I find it hard to believe he keeps getting united games when everyone but united supporters claim he is bias in their favor

Link: diminbeirut.typepad.com/my-blog/2012/09/the-truth-...

You might want to read that. 18% of webbs penalties given in his career have been given to united
Ddiimmaa123 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Coming from another chelsea fan, I think you should shut the f**k up you delusional little f****r, just because a bunch of people on the internet reckon webb works for united, doesn't mean you have to jump on the stupid little bandwagon you 13 year old c**t, also, cleverlys goal was a shot, open your little 13 year old eyes and analyse the shot.

Also, that is from a random blog you found on the internet with no proof to back it up whatsoever, and even if it was true, so what if 18% of webbs penalties were given to united, c**t?

13 year olds these days. -. -
Oh shut you chelsea fan, you know martin atkinson favours chelsea do you remember that goal of mata that never crossed the line against spurs? So why you even talking
Ddiimmaa123 - didn't know the internet was such serious business lol. And cleverleys goal was a shot? Jesus christ why do you embarrass us chelsea fans with your retarded analysis

Cjaystacks - any other incidents in favor of chelsea that show bias from atkinson? Yeh didn't think so

Kick4Life - changing lives through football