Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Newcastle United V Manchester United, Oct 7
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
What a performance we had. Thx webb
JesseMesse (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Looks like we have a troll in disguise over here!
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
No, this is in response to the ridiculous conspiracy theories that all the ref's are paid off by United
Firewall (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Only part of the ball crossed the line, so it was not a goal. FYI, it was the line ref, not Howard Webb, made that decision
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Relax guys, he was just joking.... Today during the game, we were making jokes on the United forum about how we are reducing Howard Webb's salary for giving out too many yellows to our players. Its just for fun because our rivals believe that its the truth
City4lyfe (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Webb is the greatest united player to ever walk on the pitch and its not a conspiracy its a fact.... Cheshire101 don't make fun of webb's salary too much you are sounding like a dissenter and a heathen
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Jesse, relax lol
RedDevilDarby (Manchester United) 1 year ago
That Cleverly goal is the shiiiiiiiiit
Otownballer (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Wow. Tom Cleverly take a bow
JesseMesse (Manchester United) 1 year ago
The first satisfying performance i've seen since the start of last season. Great win, I thought United domintated the first 20 mins then sat back a bit. United deserved everything. (that means two things)
Firewall (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Priceless!3 goals, clean sheet, and 3 points
Wilikon (Asian Girls FC) 1 year ago
This was a great game! Manchester showed great teamwork! Very nice goals. Cleavery's goal was crazy nice! Well done
Someone (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I like your team name ^ its pretty good
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Where the fook was our penalty webb!? Dude is so off form, i'd be surprised if he isn't off by the end of january. We should loan him off to russia in the winter to teach him who's boss
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
We need a new ref webb has become rebelious to us now, he's not favouring us and still expects a big paycheck
RedeD (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Funny how when United win a "clean" game, all the conspiracy theorists remain in their caves
Rajmahal 1 year ago
Well obviously they only come out when UTD win suspiciously....
It's kind of like a fire fighter gets called to put out a fire only when there is a fire.
Today there was no fire to put out if you know what I mean
I'm not a "conspiracy theorist" btw lol
Teodini (Manchester United) 1 year ago
LOL You Guys are the best. But your right. Webbs performance today was sloppy. Really off form. I mean pulling cards on United so much. He never did that before
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Great win for United taking 3points away at Newcastle is not easy and we fully deserved to win this game. I knew we would bounce back from our last game
ZekeMadridista (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Damn what a goal by Cleverly!
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Best performance of the season from the lads. Defensively we were solid throughout and deserved the win. Expected a very tough game but we came through with flying colors.

A great win ahead of the international break and now lets hope for no injuries and press on
Migz8 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Holy s**t Cleverley
ClearyDealy (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Cleverly's got a bit of Ronalidinho in him with that goal
Qrendi (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Best game best goal GGMU !
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Fergie's GK selection =? . He should've picked De Gea for his passing ability vs. Spurs, since AVB likes to play a high-line; and Lindegaard today for his presence in the box. Not saying it would've necessarily changed the result last week, but as predicted the Toons exposed all David's weaknesses. Stoke are even more aggressive; if Fergie goes with De Gea for that game I'll just assume the man's finally going a bit senile! Still, in the end, great recovery by De Dea on the goaline stop, and the cleansheet'll do him (and the team) a lot of good
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Great game here! Johnny Evans has pissed me off so much so far this season, but the dude had a good one today. Good for him to score and The King, EVRA! What a goal by Clev, spectacular win. This is a major confidence boost for United, and confidence is all they need right now. GGMU!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football