f**k by a few seconds
Reddevilz306 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Haha third lol
MrBabibubo (Manchester United) 1 year ago
4th
Megafan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Cookies for everyone!
Ldinho (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Three cheers for United,    Hip hip.... Hooray!  Hip hip.... Hooray!  Hip hip.... Hooray!
Malachai (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Finally a clean sheet.... Thank god...
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Ayyye, pretty solid result. Damn it, Vidic! Stay Healthy!
Cravenkiss (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Well played
WTFAYTA (NAC) 1 year ago
Oh wtf.... Van persie goal.... Nice.  Will he reach 30 again?
JayTIP (Manchester United) 1 year ago
17 goals currently
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
23 more goals needed^^^
Entropy (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Haha that'll be 40 total, but I don't mind!
Dailymotion is not as good as it useto be
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
You got to wait at least 15 hrs so motd highlights hit the internet
Filippo07 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
True! For now - MySpace rulezz
Plus its not downloadable anymore
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Anyone know what Van Persie's shirt said after he scored that goal? Silly highlights only showed his back and RVP pulling up his jersey...
Genghis86 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Link: gty.im/158796313    "rip tchuna" "WE WILL never forget YOU"
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Thank you!
Reddevil84 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
What's tchuna?  
I guess it was someone close to him. Maybe a relative
Lorcstar (Manchester United) 1 year ago
She was an indian girl who got raped by several men in a bus and got murdered
Solosilver (Manchester United) 1 year ago
She was gang raped and was abused sexually.... She died in singapore while being treated medically.... It was due to internal injuries they said
No, I don't think so. They never publicly released the girl's name. The deaths happened so close together that people assumed it was a tribute to her
Rkomupatd (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Nope, it wasn't that Indian girl. It was a close friend of his that had died 24 hours before the game
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
West brom played really well second half despite dropping 7 first team players.... But I don't think they did quite enough to deserve a point. Foster kept them in the match. De gea only had one save to make

Glad to see our samurai is back, and captain marvel was fantastic. Hopefully he will go on a long run
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Soooooo happy Vidic is back. He is going to be vital in the second half of the season. Not the best of games but we did what we had to do and that was getting the three points
Vidic is the beast
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Van persie just keeps scoring great goals. West brom losing there winning touch. But I wonder and hope United will let a few games slip on them and maybe chelsea could climb up against both city and united if we play well and win our games. Should be interesting
AustinBrock (Manchester United) 1 year ago
If Chelsea can win the two games in hand that they have, it could be done
Pranav91 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Nice story bro
Its also good to dream, you're hoping for United to slip but remember if you slip up you fall further behind
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Sweet!IT'S A clean sheet!However, I gotta' admit that west brom is unlucky in this match
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
We got a clean sheet for Christmas I guess
Kavirez007 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I don't think that there'll be any team who'll be able to catch Man utd now.... They are just cruising their way to their 20th title...
Pukaki (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Ummm united were leading city by 8pts last year with far less games to play
Sadly, pukaki's right. The season is far from over
One thing for sure chelsea arent even in the title race
You claim to be english but you don't even know the definition of the word "offend". Tell me what did I say above that was meant to offend you? I just stated the obvious
This comment has been removed.
Entropy (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Oh look at me, I'm not from Manchester nor have I the luxuries of unlimited cash flow to watch my favourite team live. I definitely, MUST BE, a glory hunter. Just like an apple growing in different countries aren't apples. f**k, off
[account-removed] 1 year ago
And you clearly are butthurt.... I hope your asshole closes up soon(i've heard its really painful) !
I was waiting for a sad response like that. Just stating the facts that most united "supporters" only support them cause they have been the most successful, and then you lot have the audacity to call others glory hunters or act like tits to other sets of fans, even though the other fans are true fans. You can talk about my asshole as much as you'd like, frankly I find it frightening that you even mentioned my asshole without hesitation or a reason to
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Frankly what I find frightening is that you can be that racist and ignorant!

You were not waiting for a sad response like that.... You were waiting for somebody to push the argument for a troll like you(makes me wonder why am I wasting my time, but atm I am bored so why not)

How are people not supposed to comment on your asshole when its spread out all over the internet?

Also mr. True fan since you want all of your team fans to be from england.... Why not also push for all players and staff to be from england.... Why not put banners all across london to get rid of abramovich, non english players and staff....

You know why will you never do that because without them your club would be nothing(probably would end up even going back a few divisions)
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Pukaki and you're from London? And were a Chelsea fan before 2006?
There's no bad blood between United and Chelsea fans on here, for the most part, so why are you trying to cause problems by calling people 'glory hunters' for no reason?
It looks like you created your account recently and have been going on rampages on United videos and are trying to create problems where they do not exist!
Your concern is that United fans aren't from Manchester and are largely glory hunters?
There are such fans, for sure.
But same can be said about Chelsea and any other successful club.
But you're just too thick to realize that or you're simply trying to piss people off with your idiotic comments
Sid3091 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Oh, look at his response when he gets his ass handed to him. "im bored", "its a lazy day". No one is buying that, so GTFO
Lutheaven (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I'm not from england. But where I'm from, pukaki means pig sh*t
@Pukaki

*sigh* there are so many stupid and ignorant people in this world....

First of all, do you even know the definition of the word fan?
"A fan is a person who has a strong interest in or admiration for a particular sport, art or entertainment form, or famous person. "

Nowhere does it say you have to support your local team, and all that s**t you just spewed from your ass. That is just an excuse made up by idiots like you to make yourselves feel better.

Secondly, You have many players and staff from other nationalities. Does that mean they are not fans of Chelsea? Lol You ignorant fool. According to you, your Russian owner is not a fan of his own club. Be grateful because if it wasn't for foreigners your club would still be s**t.

And if you think you made us angry, you are wrong. We are just trying to educate you.
Sid3091 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
^^ I'll sum it up for you - "stfu" & "gtfo"
Your post is reported. Just wait for your comments to get removed
@Pukaki

There is no sign of intelligence anywhere near you is there. You don't have any argument so you keep acting like a immature 4th grader.

Are you really 24 years old? Really hard to believe that.

Ok so United fans need to live in Manchester or Salford to support Manchester United? Then arsenal fans need to live in north london to support arsenal, chelsea fans need to live in west london to support chelsea and city fans need to live in Manchester or Salford to support city? Pukaki you're just an idiot so you're telling me all the chelsea fans on footytube live in west london? No they don't so they called gloryhunters in your terms
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
This plastic Chelsea fan have the nerve to called United fans glory hunter. Btw do you even know any legends Before Zola or even standing next to them on the same ground I bet not, you typical fool. A true Fans doesn't need to be from a England or anywhere else, but one have to support them through the bad and good times
RedWhiteBlack (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Just stfu and gtfo, Pukaki. The more you reply to us, the more of an embarrassment and disgrace you create to yourself and to your own club
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yeah, I'm sure you were a fan since you were a wee boy.... How do you know the rest of us weren't United fans since we were wee boys?
Your logic just gave me brain aids
Pukaki you must be 12 or something, on your profile it states 24 haha
4ever (Barcelona) 1 year ago
WELL am nt trying to analyze who is right or wrong.... But it indicates whether it is fair or not, if something against them, they will bark like ferguson. Kind of s**t attitude...
Lutheaven (Manchester United) 1 year ago
^^so u'r saying lets say if someone calling you s**t without any reason, your not gonna' do anything. Your a pu**y
Utd fans, stop feeding him, one thing for sure is if he keeps trolling, he'll get his account removed. Pukaki, I'm serious, numerous accounts have been removed due to the same reason
PaulieMANutd (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I am Canadian and I do call it soccer but I still am a proud MAN UTD fan of 20 years and that is what my club is called anywhere in the world...
7ReDDeViL7 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Forget about this Pukaki already. We have a good and respected Chelsea fan base here In Asia who respect Manchester united as their nemesis as we do to them and other teams. Every time I watch Man UTD epl game, beside our own fan, there will be arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, man city, gotten ham, even Aston villa, full am and everton fan is a lot here. We watch the game, comments, condemned, etc but after finish, we still a fans who love our own teams and respect the opponent. So I don't know the situation in Europe or England, but over here fans respect the other fan. So when I saw a punani like you, I know for sure you are definitely not a Chelsea fan, not even a football fan

Kick4Life - changing lives through football