Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Tottenham Hotspur, Sep 29
Footy1206 2 years ago
Good win by Tottenham
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Bale showing Rio a clean pair of heels for spurs second goal.  Good game Spurs and Avb.
[account-removed] 2 years ago
You are wrong mate rio was not looking at the heels and if also by mistake he did look it was not clean pair it was dirty 'cause it was already 30 minutes to the game and his boots were dirty...
Cfcyusuf11 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Nice baby
Estudiantes (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I know Sir Alex knows better than all of us, but I still feel this should be the midfield in Champions league, not EPL. With all due respect to Giggs and Scholes, playing them with Carrick all at once lacks flare. Bring on Ando and Cleverley, they awesome together
Wildman17 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Great game to watch, as a Man UTD fan they made me proud in the second half, all they really needed was the injection of rooney, and obviously if we are to win games we have to defend better but that is alot down to ferdinand. Those who voted Man UTD rubbish are haters and must be very angry people as I have rarely seen a team (except barca) chasing a game or not dominate the way Man UTD did in second half. The rooney free kick woulda made it fairytale though!
Love watching Man UTD play!
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 2 years ago
As a Manchester United fan, you don't say "Man U"
Luckyzino (Chelsea) 2 years ago
And!
11Neymar11 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Dempsey! USA! USA! USA!
11Neymar11 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
This comment has been removed.
Bill17 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
 Amen
You two are the living proof that the theory of evolution is true.... We have indeed evolved from apes, but you two must have been lost along the way.
Just goes to show that its easy to teach a primate to use a keyboard lol
Luckyzino (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Cheshire101@ lol I think you have nothing to do like single mother at home you are in every page making comments
.... Got the f**k out of hire.... ....
Sid3091 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You're no different. In fact you're worse, at least he's on the page relevant to his team. So, luckyzino, YOU GTFO
Luckyzino, your insipid comments and terrible bastardization of the English language are too much for me to pass by.
You and your like must be punished by people who are mentally superior to you, which includes most 10 year olds.
I feel bad for both Marlon Brando (may he rest in peace) and the Vito Corleone character
Merederem (Arsenal) 2 years ago
"may her rest in peace.... "  Do you mean "may she rest in peace? "  Talk about "bastardization of the english language"  
Marlon Brando? A SHE? He was a man lol
TheSleepingLion (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Retire signal for Ferguson, let the new generation take control the club
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Rio is just slow now. Great game thought, I don't believe Man UTD played rubbish thought. Well played by the Spurs
Hassan2011 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Congratulations spuds job well done
Trueba (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Why do we have to wait to be loosing to start playing like a real team?    RED devils never DIE!
MNtiburon (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Ferdinand should be ashamed of himself for the goals he allowed
LyleORoss (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Not every Tottenham fan is cocky or arrogant. The Spurs looked great in the first half, and rather lousy in the second half. At least part of that was that Man UTD stepped it up, but part was that Tottenham laid back and looked rather timid. I'd love to see a full game with both teams playing their best. I suspect Man UTD would win, but it would definitely be a better game. And yes, I'm saying that for me all those goals did not make this a great game. A great game is one where you match both teams up full strength and play their best for 90 min.

It seemed to me that Tottenham was better able to control the mid with Dembele and Dempsey in...
The Spurs looked timid because they were defending a lead. When you're ahead at Old Trafford it would be foolish not to change strategy. Yes Man United dominated and probably should have scored at the end, but they didn't. Spurs win well deserved
I understand the strategy, just disagree with it. They kicked it in very soon after the mid. Did it work well for them? They controlled the game to a large extent in the first half, then almost blew it in the second. But for a few inches they would have lost. Fundamentally, the tactic allows weaker teams to stay within reach of stronger teams. I'd be curious to know whether it actually pays off?
Subaru (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Good game. United should have played the entire match the way they played during the second half. Credits to AVB, I'm happy for him
They were able to play like that because Spurs had the lead
I think MNtiburon makes a great point. Spurs packed it in and that allowed Man UTD to bear down. Personally, playing a strategy that brings Rooney, Nani, RVP, Kagawa, and or Hernandez into my back yard seems over the top. Of course, with four highly skilled strikers on the pitch they are likely to be in your backyard whether you want it or not. Still, that isn't the same as leaving the gate open. On the other hand, they did win
Kerv5 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You notice how defoe was very influential in spurs' goals, first 2 goals without even touching the ball by making 2 brilliant runs to take a utd defender away

Kick4Life - changing lives through football