Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Tottenham Hotspur, Sep 29
Luckyzino (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Fergie wasn't happy with only 4 minutes he want 45 minutes or same penalty he got against Liverpool
Shiwa (Manchester United) 2 years ago
We're just reserving the quota for the game against you
Juve4eva (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Finally Man UTD loose despite playing badly. They where riding their luck in many games. COYS
Shiwa (Manchester United) 2 years ago
After Kagawa's goal, I expected more goals to rain down for either side but it just stopped there, Tottenham just wanted to defend the scoreline. If it was Southampton we could have won the battle but Tottenham have much better defending, experience and stamina which lasted until the end. AVB did a really good job
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I still can't quite believe that after the Kagawa goal we lasted 40 more minutes...
LowenStark (TSV 1860 München) 2 years ago
The fact of the Matter is, ferdinand IS uselesss ! All three Goals concided was due to him (and Nani as well with the first Goal)
I havent seen a Worse Defender in a Long time lol.... And please Man UTD supporters don't give me s**t, 'cause I'm a Man UTD supporter as well, But I give Credit were Credit is due, and also give Critism were it is due.

I would have sub'd Ferdinand off after half an hour, that s**t he was. Rather have Hernandez play Central Back then him.

Just saying Goo TSV !
GIGGSYT (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yes, Man United played sh*t especially defence.

Lmfao @ Liverpool fans, what a sore loser.... ! They just the games.... Get over it....
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Except they won today...
Ldinho (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Cocky spurs ey.... I hope you get destroyed this season
[account-removed] 2 years ago
This is why ferdinand and carrick should NOT be selected for england.
Ferdinand has lost it and carrick is so poor against any decent midfield its staggering how he is rated at all
Quickemart (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Just another proof that roy hodgson made some right decisions, if he did some more, maybe we could have beaten even italy and germany some months ago (against spain no real chance to be honest)
Sid3091 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow, fans of 2 racist clubs supporting each other. Who would've thought
Koolboy1998 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
WTF CARRICK RAN THE SHOW ALONGSIDE SCHOLES HE WAS CLASS LAST NIGHT
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Hahah its funny how carrick looks good along side a midfielder who was doing all the work. It was scholes who ran the show which is why dembele had to mark him for the last 30mins. Carrcik was along for the ride

Sid3091 nice comment mate, shows that united supporters are still muppets
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
For some reason fergie plays evra
WetporridgeCITY (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Seems like the referee was not on form
Ronaldo723 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Why are people booing schooles?
MatthewWith2Ts (Carlisle United) 2 years ago
They were shouting 'shooooot' haha
Ronaldo723 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Oh hahahaha lol
WHUFCFGV (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Bale's famous run and shoot diagonally goal
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Haha ya!
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Except this time it was mirrored. He shot from the right side with his right foot!
Koopa13 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Glad AVB put one over sir alex and all the English pundits who have sir alex dick up their ass.... Always hating on AVB...
MikePra (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Love to be united fan ! Credit to Tottenham, they defensed well and attacked well
Thefithbeatle (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I don't get why they would put chicha in the last 2 minutes, wasting time...
TommyRooney (Manchester United) 2 years ago
.... Because rio got injured
Ilhanner (Galatasaray SK) 2 years ago
I am united fan but there are some realities as we see yesterday, firstly united should replace its defenders especially evans shouldnt be in lineup. Also scholes and giggs are finishing their careers, they should implement some additions like chelsea who added mata and hazard. I wanted much hazard would come to manu. I can guess he will create differencies when it is a hard situation.
At the end bale was unbelieavable. He won't be in tottenham next year I suppose. Tottenham defended very well and manu was unlucky
4ever (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I don't think manchester red win any ofthe trophies this year/.... No offence.... They have no creativity in midfield.... If you look at other teams, you can see every team has midfield generals except man utd.... Mousa demble for tott, silva and nasri for man city, gerrard for liv'pl, hazard for chelsea, carzorola for arsnal etc....
It is not their defence has their problem.... Utd midfield is like zero.... Should brought atleast one world class midfielder....
TAIM2DAI (AC Omonia Nicosia) 2 years ago
This is one of the biggest fallacies in football. For a start Dembele, Carzorla and Hazard all play behind the striker and can't be described as midfielders and if you want to call them that United have Kagawa, Rooney and Van Persie who all play in the hole very well. Nasri and Silva play as wing forwards and interchange with Tevez so again they aren't what you'd call midfielders. The only player you described as a midfielder is Gerrard and that isn't the type of player United need. What they do need is someone willing to actually sit back and cover.

Lets face it Carrick isn't a holding midfielder he's a slightly above average deep lying playmaker who lacks pace where as Scholes is also a playmaker who can't tackle but makes up for it by being one of the best passers in football even though he's 37. What I've been saying for years is that United don't have a problem creating chances the problem always was because in the last 3 seasons they've had a legend in VDS replaced and massive amounts of injuries at the back along with their only real CDM sick away from football. Anyone who plays football knows you have to be confident in your backline and feel comfortable in knowing that your defence can clear your problems up and if you don't you can never feel free enough to go forward and express yourself in an attacking sense and that's what has been stiffling Uniteds attack the fact that they have no solid backline with a Fletcher, Hargreaves or Keane covering
4ever (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I didn't go through technical version.... What I thought is their back line is weak as you said.... But they are not creating chances from central areas, they are mostly using wingers to create goal scoring opportunity.... But seriously they lack flair in central.... A midfielder like demble, modric or lets say kaka is the answer for their woes....
For me carrik is as good as barry.... And kagawa is the best buy for them....

Kick4Life - changing lives through football