Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Tottenham Hotspur, Sep 29
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Fergie should have retired while on top, now he's going to find himself in a situation where he might be going out without no big major trophies, with the likes of Man City and Chelsea I don't see Manchester United winning the premier league any time soon let alone the UEFA champions league.... 20 years later and Man United still relying on Scholes to carry them home...
Lutheaven (Manchester United) 1 year ago
This is SAF we're talking about. Retarded people said so many things about him not going to win trophy in recent years. Remember when people said we're not gonna' win wnything with kids, and then went on to win the double?
MNtiburon (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
SAF complaining about lack of minutes added? Does he moonlight as a standup comedian? That's some quality irony right there
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
A lack of "fergie time".... Laughable!
Seanytan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I thought paul scholes played extremely well in this game
MNtiburon (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Lol Man United fans complaining about the (questionable) penalty against Nani in the box. The reality is Man United's defence was awful today. If you give up three goals in your own home you deserve to lose. The Spurs had the luxury of sitting back and letting Man United control possession in the 2nd half because they were winning
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
We domintated possession all game, not just second half

And it was a stonewall penalty vs nani, clearly dragged down by the leftback. But no one is perfect, not all calls and non calls will be perfect
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
I wouldn't call it letting United have possession haha Spurs just couldn't get the ball back, thankfully we held on until the end. I thought it was a penalty to be honest but I think we deserved some luck after so many years of bullsh-t calls at OT against us, including Mendes's goal that never was in 2005 which would have won the game. Now THAT was an absolute travesty of a call, this one, not so much...
Oober11 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
@SoccerISfootbal
The stats at the end of the game said that Tottenham actually had 52% possession to United's 48%

I think a point each would've been the fairest result, but good to see Tottenham get a win over Manchester, will surely help AVB's reign too haha
Great game to watch from the (somewhat) neutral
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
According to whoscored.com, which gets its stats from opta, the leading sports stats provider, we had 76% possession by the end of the match. If yiu watched the game you would agree. Scholes had more passes than all of spurs combined in the second half
RockofGbrlter (Chelsea) 1 year ago
But you said you dominated possession "All" game. So by your last post you'd admit you didn't dominate possession in the first half. And a lot of teams trailing usually tend to dominate possession in search of a second goal (unless there's a huge gap in talent between the two teams)
Seanytan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
There was one point I saw a 86% possession by man you.... Well this is the form I wanna see every game, hopefully they perform like this in the future
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Please don't say Man you
CapLampard (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Sometimes possession doesn't mean anything.

Barca had average 75% of possession when they played against Chelsea last Champs semi final
Rielynn (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Looks like Man UTD missing 1 very important player in this game. They can't win if playing with 11 player like other team...
Mt8848 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Hey liverfool fan, did you even watched the game?
Mustapha (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Actually I was surprised because the reff performance was very strong. He didn't fell to the old trafford pressure. Wow, that's very rare to see
Robin69 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Congratulations on climbing out of the drop zone
YouLiverfool (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Nani went down way too easily simple tug of the jersey and he rolls over. His reputation precedes him. Gallas and Walker made exceptional tackles and won the ball clearly. This was a well reffed game, for once at Old Trafford
Pkhakheria (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Noone likes egg salad on wheat anymore. Pastrami on rye will dominate this realm, and all other realms mark it.

Stay in school, stay honest, don't steal walkers potato crisps from the crisp vender.

Thug life
Nikolon (PSG) 1 year ago
Where is Lloris? Come on.... Friedel isn't a real keeper.... AVB please put Loris on!
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 1 year ago
You moron! Friedel was awesome and saved tons of shots, and he's still above the standard. It'll take some times for Lloris to take his place
Oober11 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Friedel is a great keeper, and has been solid for Tottenham the last two years! There's no denying Lloris is spectacular, and will do great things when he gets his chance for Tottenham, but Friedel has earned the trust of AVB and deserves his place in the team at the moment
Aarongooding (Bayern München) 1 year ago
They re just milkin him for all he's worth until he retires.... Just be happy they ve got a sure thing ready when he does  
Topshotta (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Too bad for United their best player today is 37 yrs old. Scholes bossed that second half, but they need a bit more strength and speed down the middle. Teams will continue to carve United down the center of the pitch
We got dominated every single game this season. The only time we were dominant was against Spurs in the 2nd half. That's it.
So you're completely right, but unfortunately Fergie doesn't see it fit to change his tactics even in the face of adversity
Expendables were acted by a bunch of old man.      Moral of the story=ages doesn't matter.
Cammiejohn (Liverpool) 1 year ago
What a strange match; its so common for modern Man Utd to get dominated, not look like scoring, then get a few lucky goals against the run of play to steal a point or win it at the end. I was expecting them to equalise like they always do
Itaintrite (Liverpool) 1 year ago
+1
Dominated? 1stly, you need to get your eyes checked. 2ndly, pray that your kids get their mother's intellect and not urs. 3rdly, congratulations on getting out of the relegation zone. Cheers!
Actually Cammiejohn is right, unfortunately
I4SUN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Smooth turn-around & score by Kagawa.... It's hard to win a game if it's been conceded.... By 2 at half time already. The team needs to be strong mentally to be able to come back to win it
If you're questioning United's mentality then I don't know...
Itaintrite (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Gary Neville got fat ;P
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 1 year ago
Hodgson's his butt buddy now
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 1 year ago
And Fergie said it was a shame to only get 5 minutes injury time.    Well, if only you paid the bribe, you'd get your Fergie's time, Sir.
It was 4mins. Since whe did $hitty start having fans. Ummm let's see.... Still thinking...
Wtf are you talking about bro, 3 goals in the second half, that's 30 seconds per, totalling 1. 5 minutes, 3 subs, another 1. 5 minutes, Gallas changing his contact lenses, etc, etc....
People like you don't even watch matches, just read the reviews by biased writers and then make ridiculous conclusions.
I have to say, even City deserves better fans than you
Sid3091 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Actually cheshire, he fits the city fan bill perfectly
Ch3ls3a (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Dude. Gallas changing his lense was while the match was underway. It wasn't stopped. 1. 5 + 1. 5 =3 plus 1 for anything other missed. There wasn't any major incident. So whats the problem?
Just tired of people complaining about the so called "Fergie Time" and how referee's are always biased towards us
Marco3 (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Oh dear, oh dear.... Have a sedative.  
Customize (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
If Nani's should have been a penalty, what about Suarez's incident? That's was blantant. I guess your reputation doesn't help...
What bout it? Go over the vid feed again
Yeah now every dive and soft tackle against united is a penalty.  I can't understand certain people.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football