Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Tottenham Hotspur, Sep 29
OBIsquare (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Shocking at the back for United. I don't care who is playing back there. A club with their stature should always be solid in defence. Was RVP the only Man Utd playing besides when Rooney came on? He said earlier he joined Man Utd because they were perfect for him and he chose number 20 because he wanted to help them win number 20. I didn't believe it for a second because I see United as a team that wins collectively, but after watching this game I believe Man United are the team for him because he carries them just like he did Arsenal.

Tottenham though were good today. I still am not impressed with AVB as a coach and I believe his team's talent won this game and not with the help of his coaching abilities
Footycray (Manchester United) 1 year ago
RVP carries Man you? You are the biggest delusional f*** ever. If you saw a complete Man UTD game you would think twice before saying this, or you really are what I just called you. We loose one game and all these jokers come with their shitty a** analysis
Foballa (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Kagawa the new paul scholes, he came when he's already mature, hernandez can learn a lot from him about composure, while if nani can perfect minimum two touch passing and one touch finishing, he can be a ronaldo
ManUndt10 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
We need to stop worrying about our midfield and work on the back line. Today showed how much we need Vidic
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Another day, another idiotic City fan, keep calm and ignore him.

Or make him nervous by asking him the following questions:
Who was City manager before Mancini?
Name current 5 players that have been at City for longer than 5 years?
In which league do City compete in?
Who were City owners before the Arabs?
Spurrinspurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Go back to surrey you bandwagon
Pranav91 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yup, go to response for every idiot out there. "glory supporer", "bandwagon".... Shut up
ManUndt10 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
City fan?
Foballa (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Saf just needs to go shopping in the east for a mature vidic, while waiting for other defenders to mature, vidic is one of those rare animals
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Unless someone decetly young and world class becomes available, smalling jones and wootten will have to fill in
Madhavan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Great game of football from either team.... Great watch for neutrals...
Madhavan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Also, Nani is not meeting Man Utd standards.... I can't understand hwo he demanded 250K salary.... 0. Oh
If you didn't watch/follow the match, you need to watch the extended highlights before voting, unless your a muppet! utd were unlucky not to get at least a point over 90 minutes.

Miserable defending from utd, pretty shocking, but congrats spurs for taking your chances and defending like titans apparently to hold on. Great result, especially after 23 years of failed attempts. Hope avb delivers for you guys a champions league berth.

On utd performance: having something like 76% possession, creating more chances, hitting the post twice, and having a pen or two turned away shouldnt be classed as rubbish even if three soft goals were conceded. Poor result, especially at home, so utd need to really learn their lessons from today and kick on
RockofGbrlter (Chelsea) 1 year ago
You sound like Wenger and SAF after they lose games
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Well, between the 50th and 55th minute this was definitely one to watch - 3 goals within those 5 minutes!

Great game for Spurs, they really took this one by the scruff of the neck, and AVB's tactics seem to be clicking with the squad. Average to horrible game for United - whilst their attacking options are great, their defending was downright awful - Ferdinand was outpaced and outgunned by Bale for one, and the defence weren't marking their men when it counted.

Nice work Spurs in breaking your winless run at Old Trafford - well deserved
Atrixer (Norwich City) 1 year ago
Decent game, I thought United were actually the better team, but had terrible defending for all three goals so paid for it with a loss they will look back at when the season ends
MacGillycuddy (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Well, the ref really wasnt on top of his game.... Should have given at least one penalty to Manure and a red card for spurs. Manu should hand in a complain to the FA. This is ridiculous
Mozartriot (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
I'd be more inclined to look at their defensive issues
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
At least one penalty? Please tell me what other foul in the box other than the one against Nani should've been called? Red card? For what? For Van Pussy going down like a three-year old after a clean tackle from Gallas? Pffffffffft
Mustapha (Liverpool) 1 year ago
He's trolling...
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
You're so right MacGillycuddy, you sarcastic bastard
MacGillycuddy (Liverpool) 1 year ago
SuperSpurs seems to be new to sarcasm
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Macgilly deserve a trophy and a cudle
Otownballer (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Good win Spurs. Kinda jealous. From an Arsenal fan
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Nice work from Tottenham
Lettyar (Chelsea) 1 year ago
No penalty for united? That's weird
Oh the irony
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Don't actually see the irony in that statement...
Chelsea have gotten just as many if not more pens so far right?
Chelsea23 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Why talk about the present.... United love "history" so let's talk about all time -_-  
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Indeed AVB, the spirit and work rate was immense!
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Alex Fergie said "They gave us four minutes [stoppage time], that's an insult to the game. ” he told reporters. “It denies you a proper chance to win a football match.

"There were six substitutions, the trainer came on, so that's four minutes right away and the goalkeeper must have wasted about two or three minutes and they took their time at every goal kick.

"That's obvious to everyone today and it's a flaw in the game that the referee is responsible for time-keeping. It's ridiculous that it's 2012 and the referee still has control of that. " Poor Ferguson wanted 7 minutes of stoppage time, he wanted help from the referee
Sjeeble (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Hmmmm remind me again how y'all won today? Exactly.... That was handball buddy.... The other team stopped and y'all continue to go in what a shame
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Every little thing help and Sir Alex can do no wrong ever, as y'all know he need finding someone to dish blame....

The Refe bottle two minutes? MMM

Kick4Life - changing lives through football