[account-removed] 1 year ago
Wazzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... (no more firsts)! Muhahahahahhahaha
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Fuuuuuk...
Deco20k (Chelsea) 1 year ago
First
Primero.... [edit]

It was a good game I guess, for neutrals. We controlled the first half, should have scored 3 or more.... Second half we got dominated in possession. We should have buried the game given the chances we had, but I guess no harm no foul. Seven points clear again, and hopefully we can extend it at the weekend.

Kagawa evra and rooney played well, anderson was off. Smalling was off with passing but defended well. Jones is so versatile, went from rb to midfield and still did a good job. Rvp wasnt brilliant but he worked hard and was unlucky not to assist or score in this one. He set up rooney and welbeck, and a header saved from mere feet, and had another legit goal dissallowed (imo).

Southampton did well in second half pressing the ball and closing off the midfield. They just didn't have enough quality in the final third. Hopefully we will learn from their performance

Nani did very well when he came on, unlucky not to get an assist (same with rooney, he could have had two assists today). I loved his fight when he had to defend, I really hope we don't sell him. Hopefully he will play against fulham again
[account-removed] 1 year ago
FAIL
Ozilbtch (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Lol so what happen in the second half?
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
As usual we allowed the team back in the game and this has been happening quite alot this season
Zigarillios (Ajax) 1 year ago
Looked like onside and a clear penalty for MU to me
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I'm glad somebody noticed, but hey, obviously United pay all the refs, get all the decisions, penalties, Fergie time, etc etc....
People only notice when we get dubious calls but nobody knows that this is our 5th legit goal that's been disallowed this season.
5th legit goal.... Didn't know you kept account of it but seriously that means we should have a superior goal difference than we have now
I only remember rvp vs reading, ashley young vs city, rooney vs fulham.

This would be the fourth then by my count.

But we had a break vs chelsea with hernandez, I'm sure there are more. It probably evens out in the end, but still annoying when it happens
Actually in champions league, chicharito had two ruled out vs braga that should have counted, so that makes it 6 at least
Yeah I was counting only one from the Braga game but either way, that's a hell of a lot of disallowed goals.... Especially for a team that owns the FA and has all the high-profile EPL refs on their payroll lol
SirVim (AC Milan) 1 year ago
United got robbed two goals. But amazingly no one cares when the calls does not favor United. Only when it goes for United, that is when the world become officials of the game. You can say the same about Barcelona too
Teodini (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Hehehehe I'm glad you also shed light on this
Meatball (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Most likely it has something to do with the fact that United WON...
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Eurrrgh just stop with the conspiracy theories now...
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Lolll you're planning on how to excuse getting knocked out of the champions league
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Brave southampton side, but a win is a win. All goals were rock solid no controversy. Rvp's goal.... Offside? Hmm. Don't think so. Look perfectly onside to me.
Anyway. Lucky or not, it's 7 points lead that matters the most
RVP goal was onside
Meatball (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I'd say it was 50/50
At worst he was level, but it was a tough call. Benefit of doubt is supposed to go with the attacker though according to the rules
Give the officials a break, it's a difficult job considering the tempo of the game. If you wanna blame anyone blame Blatter for still not introducing video technology to football.

Either way you still won so be happy lol
Lol so United were robbed the offside goal and maybe the penalty. But as SirVim said.... Who cares they won right? I Can feel the presence of the haaaaaaatttteeerrrrs.
Glory glory MAN united
UWMike (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Where's this supposed penalty? Surely not the keeper's tackle on Rooney right at the end there? That wasn't even close. Did I miss something else?
No, I don't think it was a pen, not sure if there was another incident though. I think people are waiting for longer highlights to see if anything was missed
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
It's not a penalty.... Roo didn't even bother to argue with ref.... But rvp's goal was onside for sure. Just that his body lean forward abit it looked like he's one step ahead of defenders
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Where are all the Shinji haters? Talked a lot of s**t when he was recovering, now you've got nothing to say! Proud of the Lil Samurai. Ugly win, but its grinding out results that gets you titles. GGMU!
Credit to Southampton, they played a great second half and as Fergie said himself " the best anyone's played in Old Trafford this season". Still don't agree with the Adkins dismissal but you can't deny this is a team with potential
Reds89 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
7points Beautiful
7ReDDeViL7 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Can't get the internet right, miss this one. I heard it was a good match

Why that goal from RVP was disallowed?! That was a clear goal. SAF need to say something on this

Ddg, Kagawa, Nani was excellent. Where is those people that commented to sell them. Nothing to say now eeh. Rooney is baaacckkk

With city, chelsea, tottenham, arsenal and liverpool drop points, this is a good night for Man you. Dream on for treble

RedWhiteBlack (Manchester United) 1 year ago
What makes you say that he was "excellent" in this match if you didn't even watch it...
Obviously based on highlight, those players are the one that stands out. Or should I spell it out for your IQ to accept it?
Loopy8 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
First off I'd like to say that your comments all over this page have been pretty immature, 7ReDDeViL7. No disrespect, just my opinion. And the RVP goal was rly hard to call. It looked offside to me at first tbh, till I looked closely at the replays. Being a linesman isn't easy. I don't know why you'd want SAF to potentially get into trouble by commenting on refs when the game has already been won
RedWhiteBlack (Manchester United) 1 year ago
What? Did my words insult you or something? Grow up, mate. You didn't watch the game, so you have no right to judge how a player went just from this highlight, especially Nani, whom you so dearly protect all the time
Haha so you guys point being I shouldn't commented immaturely or incorrectly or shouldn't comment at all if I don't watch the match? Well, whatever makes you happy mate.

Can't imagine footytube full with wannabe school teachers lol
Ozilbtch (Manchester United) 1 year ago
The first goal by southhamton looked so stupid de gea should have atleast dived and carrick.... I don't even know what was he doing....

And we look soo retarded with some of those little mistake
It should have been more then 2 goals and atleast a hat trick for rooney

But that's just minor errors WE ARE still awesome thou !
Chalee (Southampton) 1 year ago
Awesome? Not today. We should have won and even SAF said that! That's six points you have burgled from us this season!
SuperMonkeyBalz (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Doesn't hide the fact we won...
Dived in and get sent off? Remember he was not allowed to touch the ball it was a back pass
You should have had a point at the very most. First half you didn't do jack s**t, except for that gift from De Gea/Carrick, second half you outplayed us but couldn't score.
We had a legit goal disallowed.
I don't see how you can ask for 3 points lol
Arashm (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I wouldnt necessarily call it burglary, united played well had many chances, won!
Verbatim (Manchester United) 1 year ago
The saints played well but United held on and won the game
Wowww, are you a rocket scientist? How did you figure that one out?
I don't think anyone has to be a rocket scientist to realize that you're a massive asshole. And a gloryhunter
Caynan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Haha  
He is not rocket scientist, just normal person with normal IQ level commented on the game that most people will understand. The problem is your intelligence is too low, so that's why you are amazed
Lollllll why you mad cheshire? Must be those 2 losses in the final of the champions league haha

Kick4Life - changing lives through football