Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Olympique Marseille, Mar 15
Riajz (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Uuufff! That was I really tough game, at the end we made it!....  Thanks Hernandez! Thanks Rooney! Thanks giggs! Thanks united!
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Close call, almost ran out of defenders there!

Rooney and hernandez did really well, and valencia did too when he came on. Everyone else mostly struggled. Backline looked rattled, but evra was the only first choice player out there for most of the match
Jpeg23 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
HERNANDEZ!
Marmitton (Monaco) 3 years ago
Marseille played well, I hope they will reach the top 3 in Ligue 1 to be back in Champions League next season!
Damn Wes Brown is a bad player he sucks
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 3 years ago
Great job United! Hernandez is awesome! However, credit for Marseille they put up a pretty good fight
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Wes brown has been at united so long and he hasnt improved one bit he is really s**t man.... And where was vidic? When he aint playing I get scared what the result will be.... Hernandez man what a signing.... I wonder who we will get next.... Valencia glad to see him back and nani recovered quickly from that injury...
Teodini (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Vidic Injured and Wes Brown just made a mistake. Any one remember when ferdinand made the back pass into his own net? . Everyone make mistakes
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Good game, congrats Man Utd
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 3 years ago
First goal was pure brilliance! Well done all United players
Andyb08 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Rooney and Hernandez are starting to look like they could be an effective partnership
DeZulueta (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Gotta' love chicharito!, he's doing a fantastic job there, Is nice to see Nani back after his injury. Shame what happened to o´shea and Rafael.
I have this doubt, who´s faster?
Chicharito or Nani?
Awesome game!
Bakedpotato2 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I've seen wes brown shine in many games. But today was not his day, man-utd defence needs to heal to strive forward
Jpeg23 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Well, well, well united! Bravo hernandez!  
Winger24 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Manu was clinical once again!
Anderson8 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Great performance from hernandez.... I still can't believe he only cost like 6million....
Wes brown seemed rusty today, atleast we came away with the win
Redarmysoldier7 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I always said and now I will repeat it again that Wes Brown is never gonna' be a good defender. He does not deserve to play for Man United. Too much clinical mistakes in many important matches...
Somere (Portmore Utd) 3 years ago
STFU
Teodini (Manchester United) 3 years ago
What? He defended our goal in the arsenal match when raphael was beaten. Every one make mistakes
Phredd (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Stop complaining about wes brown. He is a good/solide defender and deserves playing for the three lions. You only got two good defenders in the national team anyway just kidding.
Seriously, wes would be a good signing for almost any other prem. League club.
At least, I like to see him play

Kick4Life - changing lives through football