Dacjazzy07 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Liverpool! YNWA
Yombe10 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Finally, I can start watching the epl again
Mericano (Villarreal) 5 years ago
SaintLucas (Liverpool) 5 years ago
All the sapo. Pt vids are kinda garbage. They take forever to load
Phillydee (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Haawwwsome.... Check out this vid Link: vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individ... (it was on footytube v.1) and watch Ronaldo arrogantly point at the referee before the ref gives Vidic the red.... WOOT!

Now all we need is some wins from Chelsea
VanPersie (Arsenal) 5 years ago
The sapo videoes lyk don't load  
Rymaster111 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
This is just what the epl needed
Gravypan (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Jesus, to hear these idiots tell it, the only reason the Mancs lost was because of all their mistakes.

And there was no question Vidic deserved to be sent off
Tolgarian (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I'm am truely sad what happend.
I can't believe it.
Although look on the bright side, we still are the best.... Haha
And can win all 5 trophies...
Abepaih (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Well-played liv. All thanks to worst performance ever by vidic, tearing off man Utd apart in that game. Btw, the whole team suck last night. It's been a long time since that team lost. Kinda happy with the result
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I watched this 4 times already    Somebody remind me why I'm watching again
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Liverpool can win the champions.    Whos gonna' stop us now?
JohnnyG (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Uhh, Manchester United. We're still 4 points ahead with a game to give, that's a potential 7 point lead. One rough game from Vidic (he basically gave Liverpool the game, wasn't really earned, although they did finish well) won't keep Man Utd. From winning the league
Anjaan (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Yea yea yea.... Vidic did this and that, nothing but a excuse from a manc....
Wasn't really earned? Lol liverpool thrashed your bloody manures ass....
Andy (Rangers) 5 years ago
How much of a difference will it make? What has made United formidable for the past few seasons has been their consistency, they rarely bow to pressure and the rafa mindgames at Christmas proved a good example.
I doubt this result will change anything, regardless of how long liverpool fans bum on about it
Goku1 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I'm going to be blatantly honest here! Man Utd were pathetic and couldn't defend the long balls from Reina and Skirkle. It not as if Liverpool passed us off the park, because we still had more possession. Their last 2 goals came from 10 men.

In this game the difference was Vidic, Reina and Skacrowkle- his ugly mug scared Vidic and the rest of the defence- but on the evidence of the week we were totally sloppy.

Tevez probably should of made in 2-2 before they piled in the third from yet another setplay.

Against Sunderland Fergie went back to basics
Mafmoe (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Truth is Liverpool outplayed us right after Vidic's first mistake that brought them back in. Keep your head up ManUtd! The league is still their for us
Colazero38 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
So your just doing like all United suporters does when they loose, just places the guilt on a player mistake or on 'a bad day'? So Manu's last loss to Fulham, was that a bad day to? You better start having bad days, because Liverpool is on top form
Jdubya (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Not sure how well this new footytube is working out for me. Why are we watching sapo highlights, and not fred 54? And why do we get to see 1 goal, then have to look for the others, rather than full highlights? A step backwards in my view
Motorboat (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Liverpool pulls the double over manure!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football