Manchester United V Fulham, Jan 26
Somere (Portmore Utd) 1 year ago
First. Haha I am back!
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Lmao cup games don't count
Manutdonelove (Manchester United) 1 year ago
^^ that's Wednesday somore. Lets see who beat me to it
DTaDiablo ((Footytube Staff)) 1 year ago
First    @Somere you're slacking!    Edit: Ahh Somere you beat me to it!
SuperMonkeyBalz (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I approve of this message
SuperMonkeyBalz (Manchester United) 1 year ago
AndersonstartmorepleaseAndersonstartmorepleaseAndersonstartmorepleaseAndersonstartmorepleaseAndersonstartmorepleaseAndersonstartmorepleaseAndersonstartmorepleaseAndersonstartmorepleaseAndersonstartmorepleaseAndersonstartmorepleaseAndersonstartmorepleaseAndersonstartmorepleaseAndersonstartmorepleaseAndersonstartmoreplease
Pranav91 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Hmm...
Betamorne (Liverpool) 1 year ago
What's with the "first" bullshit?
Jackolantern (Manchester United) 1 year ago
That "first" hurted you eh?
SoccerLOL (Vauxhall Motors) 1 year ago
I thought I'd post this here as it's going to get most attention but....

No MOTD tonight? Where are the proper TV highlights for all of today's FA cup games?
Brummieboy (Birmingham City) 1 year ago
I think MOTD only does Premier League.  If not, maybe they'll be showing it on Sunday after all matches are played.
SoccerLOL (Vauxhall Motors) 1 year ago
-
KillinTheDevil (Club Tijuana) 1 year ago
Chico, 14 goals and counting...
Phillfc7 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Right
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
20 goals was his best tally, he scored that in his first season for us. I guess he will beat that this season just needs another 7 goals and still needs to score his 1st united hatrick
Bendingo (Liverpool) 1 year ago
This comment has been removed.
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Lol what else is new considering you're a liverpool fan. Every goal United score hurts you eh?
Shajesh (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Mind your words
Shajesh (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Giggs penalty was pure luck. The fulham gk could have save it. What a superb goal by rooney. Anderson did a nice pass to rooney. What a nice through ball by rooney. Nice goal by the little pea. Javier hernandez was lucky. The defender was so careless. Nice game
Dreamwar (Manchester United) 1 year ago
That's what chicha was doing for his goal poacher instinct. The ball will comes to him at the right time
We should have scored more, still happy with the win
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
f**k yeah!
Cali86 1 year ago
So what do you guys think United's chances are against Madrid?
FutureMUplayer (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Good!
InLoveSince96 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
With Rio and Vidic fit, RVP, Rooney, and Chicharito all scoring at will, and Carrick/Scholes capable of controlling games, I don't fear Real. I do feel that if you can keep Ronaldo out the game Real just aren't as scary. Real are a great team but tactically United are astute. Real won't be running rampant like against every team in La Liga
TAIM2DAI (AC Omonia Nicosia) 1 year ago
I think they have a great chance. RM have looked woeful when counter-attacked against which is ironic since they employ similar tactics and Mourinho is known for it and against United they're facing a team who's played it throughout SAF's 26 year reign very efficiently. Plus United have the best striker in the world atm against a team missing their keeper who happens to be the best in the world, talisman and captain
Munited0220 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
These ratings always make me laugh, how did almost 25 percent rate a team that won a game 4 to 1 as rubbish? Each goal was onside and fair, united should have had two penalties and had many opportunities. Some one please tell me
Bluebrain (Portland Timbers) 1 year ago
They do because of this post
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Great victory! Well deserved. Good to see Nani get 90 minutes. He did pretty well. Keep it up, reds!
[account-removed] 1 year ago
This comment has been removed.
InLoveSince96 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
What a blind hater
Dreamwar (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Something is wrong with your logic
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Pathetic
NiC17 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Have you got anything to say for the other penalty that wasn't given.... I have a feeling you'll say that Evra forced Duff to handle the ball intentionally so it should have been a Fulham FK....
I just have two things to say to you.... Get your eyes tested and don't watch United's matches
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
How to confuse a city fan?  Ask him to name more than 1 city player that's been in the squad longer than 3 years
Reddevilz306 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Lol we could just start with this one I am sure he's a confused deluded one...
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Stop acting clever. You know absolutely nothing
What a deluded troll he probably has another account and created a new one just to post this drivel. By the looks of this comment he doens't even seem like a city fan, more of a loserpool fan haha
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 1 year ago
What a waste of space and oxygen, him and the person liking his comment...
Manutdonelove (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Hey city fan: do you know robinho that's your first test
JestaYNWA (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Guys, with posts like this can you please remember to hit the report button. Its a bit more effective than just slinging insults back at the guy.

Thanks

Kick4Life - changing lives through football