Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Fulham, Apr 9
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
First.    Lol so far in votes: one lucky, one rubbish, one average.    To haters: let the countdown begin! 6 more games
Achiox (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I understand how much a goal can create momentum. Berbatov's controversial goal definitely made an impact on the game. I'd say United got lucky on this one! However, credit to both Berbatov and Valencia for scoring. Well done to Nani too!
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Yeah man without berba's goal, it didn't look like we'd score at all!    Close call
Somere (Portmore Utd) 3 years ago
Third
Kimcyy (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Berbie is so cute
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Fulham began bright, as you could expect, but they became quickly overwhelmed and then put out a pretty poor performance overall, though not as bad as Blackburn or Birmingham's earlier in the season. People might dispute the first goal but it was a 50/50 call, and given the wonderful build-up and the indisputable second goal, it'd be hard for anyone to argue that the 3 points were undeserved. Scholes, Nani, Valencia and Berba were fantastic. Anderson had a poor game, but he showed a lot of endeavour and I'm still banking on him to come good at some point
Smtbgame (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Nani is way tooooo awesome this game  Man of the match and assist berb in being the top scorer  Well doneee ^^
Smtbgame (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Nani could have scored himself in the second goal, he's being selfless is kinda unusual :S
BenHall2K9 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
He did try and score it, the defender headed it away and then valencia nodded it in...
Kevinmw1 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Oh I was wondering that I coudnt tell exactly, in that case good positioning by valencia
Gcopley (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Why do almost all football players get a tattoo on their lower arm/wrist area?
KillinTheDevil (Club Tijuana) 3 years ago
I guess so when they score goals they can easily show it off? That's my best guess lol
Gcopley (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Ha!
TheKeeper (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Hint of offside there? Still, good play from United
Kevinmw1 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Almost but I think he just barely was on, still poor keeping choice by schwarzer though but yes good play
WR10God (York City) 3 years ago
I noticed Zamora mouth "f*** off' after his miss early on, I was horrified and severely offended. He will rightly deserve his 2 match ban
Rafael (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I agree entirely, "some Fulham police officers should use this a provocation for the events of anything bad to happen tonight". Absolutely ridiculous
Kjstewart (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I can't wait to hear him apologize to all of the offended parents and children who were watching the game, and look forward to FA action, because as they have stated, "We obviously don't condone foul and abusive language. "
Ardak (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Did Zamora say those words in front of camera? And were those words heard at all?  Don't be that stupid!
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Getting closer to 19.... But its not over yet! Wonderful playing from Nani, he was surely the MOTM today!
Kristian90 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
When isn't he? We are coming for you barca.... Alves will be neutralised for sure he can't get past valencia and rafael so is the other side with nani and evra.... Our central defenders will neutralise messi but that duo in the center will be the hardest one to contain.... Scholes has to start if we play against barca.... In that 09 final as soon as he step on the pitch he started to control the middlefield...
KillinTheDevil (Club Tijuana) 3 years ago
Nice match from berbatov.... I enjoy his flashes of class on the pitch haha.... I'd say its preety much a wrap boys...
Jpeg23 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
What a game. Fulham got close though
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Yaya Manchester Wins, there going to tie 4, lose 1, and win 1, and chelsea will win all of them and become league champions, and everything goes Manchester's way, wait till we beat them in Champions League on Tuesday!
So if we win all games we have 79, if we win 6 and tie 1 we have 77
If Manchester losses 2, draws 3, and wins 1 they have 75, we would win!
Still slightly possible!
Atrixer (Norwich City) 3 years ago
Dream on kido
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Delusional thoughts from fantasy island
Kristian90 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Let him dream.... I'll get back to you when we lift the cup...
RocknRolla (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Immense amount of logic....
BenHall2K9 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I think you're forgetting about arsenal you plank? .... If we beat you at stamford bridge then why on earth do you think you will beat us at old trafford, our home form this season has been impeckable.... You've clearly been in the sun too long my friend
Dpfka0821 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
What are you on mate?
Ihsan123 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Lol, this chelsea fanatic got wrong place to post a comment, btw, did you expect united to draw/lose in many match, while your team win all game, that sound soooo much unlogically
Farashcr7 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
No inception dreams right here at footytube you chelsea fan.... Am sorry
RedMancunian (Manchester United) 3 years ago
One of the illoigcal comments on footytube so far...
Alym09 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I really feel for berbatove!How could have sir alex left him all those games!Hope he stays forever at united!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football