Manchester United V Everton, Feb 10
Realmanchester (Manchester United) 1 year ago
First lol
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
First.... Hehehehe
Guess not lol
Azza8686 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
If your both 1st does that make me second?
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
It makes you not good enough
Topper (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Great result. =]
Sensation (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Giggs did a really good game.  I can't believe he is not far from his 40th birthday....
Hypk01 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I'm not going to say the title is ours just yet until I see that that trophy at OT.    Anyway great result, and thanks again southampton!
SuperMonkeyBalz (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Even at 40, Professor Giggs is still taking these Everton kids to school...
SuperMonkeyBalz (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Sad for Phill Jones though
Whippedcream1 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Real madrid 3 - 1 manchester united
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 1 year ago
2nd leg Manchester United 3-0 Real Madrid
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Keep dreaming
Verbatim (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I really don't see Real beating us away or at home honestly.... I just can't
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 1 year ago
And with that, the title race is over...
Hassan14 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Congrats Utd.... The only team that actually turned up this season
Verbatim (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wow coming from a Liverpool supporter, united MUST be doing things right. Sorry You know what I mean though lol
I actually think Giggs is probably the fittest player at United or even the premiership. I mean at that age and this day and age which player could last a whole 90min match with still a good amount of pace and hardly ever be injured? And this match isn't the first time he has done this.

Anyway, glad we won but this wasn't such an entertaining game. Vidic is back to himself, whole team look ok apart from Valencia I think he is going to come back slowly but surely
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I once watched an interview with rooney and he said that his role model is giggs, because he eats perfectly, trains hard, does yoga, and meditates every day. That's respectable
Shame Rooney doesn't do some of that stuff lol. I think Rooneys Genetics will never alow him to be like Giggs lol
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
^shame he doesn't do any of that, i'd settle for one of the above!
Phillfc7 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Giggs is a true professional.... Didn't he sign a contract extension?
Jiffymanutd (Manchester United) 1 year ago
And it's not like Giggs coasted through the game. He was everywhere chasing down balls and getting back in defence. Not only is he lasting 90, he's schooling everyone else!
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Good game by united. Everton needs to pick it up. I don't know how much longer I can hold onto jelavic in my fantasy squad, even if he's my countryman
Don't worry he'll get his place back once these managers realise they need his goals like what Mancini did everytime he got worried and put Dzeko on. Anichebe is pretty rubbish imo, too muscly to be a really good striker. Don't know why he didn't join Nigeria in the afcon.

Ima te Mandzukica I Eduarda pa nema te se sta brinti, Pozdrav
Pozajmite nama 2 centarfora, samo imamo defanzivce
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I still enjoy watching united attacks without welbeck more. Sorry welbeck fans but that's the truth.

12 points. Race over or not, don't care, just hope united continue their form every game from now. Glad rvp back to scoring again. Was that miss of the season? I think torres still tops the chart. Lol
It's a shame 'cause the only thing that lets Welbeck down is his finishing and sometimes crossing. Speed, Touch, Motivation, Strength and a bit of skill he has that but it doesn't go down too well when your a striker and haven't scored a lot of goals even with all them traits
TheBresh (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Has Torres had a memorable miss this season? The open goal against us was last season
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Welbeck its the finishing he lacks
InLoveSince96 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Formation, 4-5-1. De Gea, Rafael, Rio, Vidic, Evra, Young, Rooney, Carrick, Cleverley, Nani, Van Persie. Subs: Anderson, Kagawa, Hernandez, Smalling, Giggs, Welbeck.
Prediction 3-3! I hope so anyway
Dustdevils (Manchester United) 1 year ago
You dumb?  
Nope. I'm forward thinking. Lots of people voicing their predictions for Real v United. Thought I would join in and name my team
Teodini (Manchester United) 1 year ago
No Dustdevils apparently you dumb. Are you really underestimating Cristiano Ronaldo?
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Nothing wrong with RedSince96's line-up, although I do think Kagawa should start ahead of Nani or Young
JRadical (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I agree, I think Kagawa's technical passing ability could prove vital if we're to take something from the Bernabeu
Yeah, I've had a hard time wondering whether it's best to include Kagawa or 2 wingers or maybe even both. That's been the hardest thing to predict, which I guess is an advantage for Fergie.
Plus I made my team while thinking Jonesy was injured. With Jonesy fit, I think he may get a place. Then again, maybe Fergie's gonna' say screw man-marking and have a go

Kick4Life - changing lives through football