Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Everton, Apr 22
IKeanu (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I knew I shudve smoked some ganja before I watched this match.... Goddamn it.... Such a waste
Zinny999 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
United Defence just went to sleep in this game. The goal for Fellani was due to bad positioning by Ferdinand, he was not able to get anything on it, and was on his own Island.
Then the defence didn't get back for the Jelavic goals, someone should have been on the far post to help out DeGea....

I think they must have relax too much and need a good {What luckyzino} of that.
Jiffymanutd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
UGH! Great game but damn that was utterly maddening! I Really don't want the title decider to be at the Etihad but we better get our game together, especially the defence.

Rafael's been good this season, just an off game I think. I've slagged Welbeck for a few months now and I'm glad to say I was wrong as evidenced by today's finish. Beautiful goal. Hopefully he keeps it up.

This is going to be a long week! Can't wait for next Monday!
Chafcouf93 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Congrats everton the best club in liverpool
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Firstly. Liverpool is a City.
Secondly. Merseyside is the whole area where Liverpool and Everton call home.
Thirdly. Congratulations Chafcouf93 the stupidest person on footytube
Otownballer (Arsenal) 2 years ago
United need to watch out for Everton in the future: several ex-United players currently start for David Moyes and have something to prove to themselves and to Sir Alex. Tim Howard. Phil Neville. Darren Gibson. These guys will gun for United and go that extra length
Bbsharon (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Everything is set for yet another colossal Man City failure
MCAllDay (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Look at your own team if you're going mention failure
Rajanagra (Manchester United) 2 years ago
He is in shock.... Beaten by wes brom.... Lol
WillMc (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The only failure is sitting in a comfortable 8th place in a league you used to rule
Jigsawwill (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Wow was that everton?! They were awesome
Levistein (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What an entertaining match. This could have huge implications on the title race
Mhaus (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Man Utd's fourth goal was clinical! It doesn't matter if they have the ball the whole time, dominate possession. They take their chances when they come. They are always good at finding the weakness in a team and exploiting it quickly. Everton works harder than any other team in the league. Both team's identities manifested themselves in this game.

Seriously. Rooney and Welbeck have telepathic powers
Deco20k (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Its funny how s. A ferguson smiles at the 80th minute thinking everything is over lol at the end of the game he looked kinda red faced I liked fellaini
Yes comes to fourth officials and pat him...
Argende (RSC Anderlecht) 2 years ago
Yeah fellaini was amazing in this game. Sometimes I am proud of being Belgian
Footymasta (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It aint good going to etihad with only 3 points ahead, could prove decisive, but yet I see city droping few more points, st james park no walk in the park, lets hope the geordies keep their form
RedMancunian (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Mistakes happen, don't dwell about it. Though, total respect for Everton for fighting back like that.

We can prove the critics all wrong if we win next week. That would be the ultimate celebration - we need that spirit!

Glory Glory Man United
Arshacute (Manchester United) 2 years ago
That's only if. Todays performance leaves a huge question mark on United`s title hopes. Though, I predicted it after the Wolves game that with this kind of United`s performance Everton might get the hand on the game. And they did. Sad. But that's to blame us
Ilwanh (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Man Utd's defenders too much on Fellaini, which contributes two Jelavic's goals
Ashley young could have won some penalties and free kicks.... But may be busy practicing for olympic diving team....  
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hahaha, like it! He's going to busy with the Euros as well, but I think he'll do better in the Olympics
Rajanagra (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I am just wondering after Liverpool lose again.... All shitpools fan are commenting here.... They should worry about their team.... Losers...
DONK2DONK (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol I think footy tube really needs to change its how did the teams perform pie chart I mean? I expected to see a huge slice of red in the united section of the pie chart. Which means rubbish.... Pfff. I mean come on. That's ludicrous. Good game btw. 4-4. Epic stuf for any neautral. Sets up lovely for the man city game don't it. A pure tragedy for any united fan. If only evra had killed it off
Quickemart (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Yep its really sad, that there are so many rubbish votes (maybe you can say if you´re the league leader and you lead 4-2 you can't draw in the last 10 minutes....) nevertheless an awesome vote for both offensives

Kick4Life - changing lives through football