Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Everton, Apr 22
Monkeymagic01 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
ROFL, those indian guys at the very end of the movie.  They alwayssssssssssssss sit there
Swolf (Everton) 2 years ago
Season tickets.... Also not a movie, if this had a script it wouldn't be as exciting.  
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
United wake the hell up! Really you want to lose to money city? You guys run your mouths about having experience and not breaking under pressure.... Start showing IT!
Liverpool5 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
30th April Man City vs Man. Utd  It is going to be a bloody classic!
SBMX (Liverpool) 2 years ago
EPL war world III.  Hope not too many cards shown to spoil the game.
Zkz424 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
@Liverpool5 nice profile pic
BlackAna (Liverpool) 2 years ago
God is great indeed
Benz91 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
So is west brom lol I'm sorry just had to haha kidding!
BlackAna (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Not worried about our league matches anymore this season tbh. There is nothing there to play for anymore. It's frustrating but our Mersyside rivals getting a result here thereby making United's title hopes more difficult is the only thing to be happy about this week.

WBA were shite though, they played like they wanted us to win or something, too bad we missed our chances, but it doesn't matter anyway
Madoxen (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Oh! Reds playground is at Wembley! ;D
Zinny999 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
TT
Suarez7LFC (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Wow Everton were a different class than I what saw in the FA cup semi, so much attacking minded for both sides its so fun to watch! Thanks everton!

MAN CITY V MAN UTD!

Come ON CITY!
Giggsy69 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Come on WEST BROM !
WIZATTHAT (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Lol.... Ok good one
Elassjay (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Alot of everton's attack came from evra's side. For both goals I couldn't see where evra was lol
GloryUtd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I really miss vidic.... I'm a bit worried if rafael could handle tevez because he damn sure is a dangerous man.... The derby will be pumping...
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Amazing yet so frustrating - really just underscores how reserved and (lame/p*ssy/pathetic) the game plan was against Lillipool - still not over that.... Awesome game here though

Pray we hold on to all these studs - Jelavic and Gibson from the start next season will really be fun. Pienaar needs to stay put as well
Gan3o (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Title race more interesting now. Goodluck both team!
Rajnish (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I can see so many Liverpool fans commenting here. I heard Liverpool matches are only telecasted in History channel.... Lol
GloryUtd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol finally I see some sense from opposing team.... I sure look forward for leg 2, hope they defence real good and go through final...
Duece88 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Pure class, gentlemen.

@Rajnish: It would be telecasted "on the" History channel. Good try, though.

@Glory: Superman does "good. " Chelsea's defence played "well. "
SBMX (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Just can't wait for Barcelona vs chelsea
Then man city vs man you
And game on at Wembley! FA Cup Final!
Reds vs blues.... YNWA!
All the best! May the best team win! (NO spoiler please)
Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Rajnish, we have the History channel, you only have the Learning channel
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@Duece88. I see liverpool are finalists in the grammar cup as well
ManUndt10 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Did that guy just correct grammar?
Jeganx (Liverpool) 2 years ago
@Rajnish: why there's a lot of Liverpool fans here? 'cause Liverpool has more fans than Chelsea maybe? Lol....
And yes, Liverpool-ManUtd are fierce rivals. Who doesn't love when our rival falls and the opposing fans being sarcastic, right?
Giggsy69 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
WTF happen to our defence? 3-1 and 4-2 up then we throw 2 points away cos we're not coming back to defend the 2 goal lead, (SO frustrating) Now we can't lose to City on the 30th, Man talk about making it harder for ourselves.

Full credit to Everton for not giving up, pity you guys didn't play like this last week in the FA semi.

Both teams scored awesome goals e. G Welbeck, Fellani.

C"mon united YOU CAN DO IT!
ArchellPanda (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Don't worry man.... MU just make it more interesting.... Not like us.... We already know the winner
Socceric (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What a game. Props to everton. Great goals scored. Man city will be ready
Swolf (Everton) 2 years ago
Jelavic is a Silent Assasin, his movement is incredible. We need some consistent wing play and we will be dangerous. Gibson and Fellaini are a stellar partnership. Gibson plays like a metronome so Fellaini is able to be dynamic. Mint.

Too bad Drenthe can't get over himself, I never understand attitudes on people so talented. Moyes covets discipline and I agree with that. When we're at our best we are organized and clever. Next season could see some Science come back in to this School if we play our cards right
Otownballer (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I'll second these sentiments. I watched Everton dismantle Sunderland a few weeks ago and thought they looked very sharp, very tidy, very clever in possession - particularly through the midfield. Fellaini is a useful midfielder, indeed.

What to do about Royston? He'll probably wake up and realize how it all went wrong just about the time he lands at some third-tier league at the age of 28. But by then, nobody else will care
Africanred (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Welbeck is becoming something else! That was a good goal from him! As for the defence I think they got a perfectly timed wake-up call just before the derby!

Can't wait for next week!
Lampstar (Chelsea) 2 years ago
These were some great goals! Great match to watch. The title decider will be epic...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football