Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Everton, Apr 22
Topshotta (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Fergie better figure out the centre of his defence for next week because with the mood Aguero and Tevez are in, Rio and Evans will get torn to shreds
Preznet (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I'm definitely pissed off at the defence - but WTF was up with Everton's finishing? The header, Felleni, and then the third goal. Those were all perfectly placed. What you feeding your players Moysee?
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Haha Rightly said! Super perfect one touch finishin!
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Roids
Spyui (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Shaky defence put us out champions league, shaky defence might cost us a title ! Please do something about it S. Fergusion
Iskoliko (Manchester United) 1 year ago
F***ing Everton. Since when did they start playing like that
HalaMardid (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
That's the problem with these teams they play really well against the table leader !
What benefit Everton had out of this game apart from one point which is insignificant for them !
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
What'd you mean 'since when did they start playing like this?!" They've always played like this! They either win or draw, they hardly lose! Last season they had like what?! 18 draws! Lol think about it, half those games, they had to come back from loosing to finishin as a draw! So don't underestimate these blue folks, cos they're one relentless heck of a team!
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Isko.... Exactly united problem they underestimate teams and overrate themselves. Every team in the EPL goes out to win this isn't La Ligue wake up untied or else you lose to Money Shitty
TheSittingDuck (Liverpool) 1 year ago
This united team is a very average team and I hope they don't win the league because it will show how poor the teams are in the premier league. Man city are in a position to win it when they play united on the 30th april, which I think will, , , , , come on city!
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Our team was weak last year yet we still won by a good difference and got to champions league final
Segolana (Arsenal) 1 year ago
@bear and got knocked off in the group stages of champions league, that's exactly his point, if is the best in the world their champions getting knocked off in group stages is just embarrassing
SBMX (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Can't agree more!
Hanneesh (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Believe
Pauleta (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Can't really blame rafeal and evans, there is no way they could have matched up against the physical presence of fellaini.... But tbh it was shocking defending to give away a 2 goal lead at home

Hope we can bounce back and get if not all 3 points but a draw against city next week
Carlazhar (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Welcome to man city next week hahahahahah...
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 1 year ago
We will accept the welcome the same way Madrid accepted barcas
GloryUtd (Manchester United) 1 year ago
And we will win the same way madrid against barca
Taj123 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Here is something nobody bothered to see. Both teams defensively were horrid. But Attacked Superbly. No one say how united combined their attack, the passing the shooting. All the rivals concentrate on how bad they defend and remind fans like me how bad they are. I'm starting to think these fans on the forum are either 14 or immature GAD MAN. So blind
CityCitizen (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Fellaini is class
I4SUN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Wow.... Afro power!
11Neymar11 (Manchester City) 1 year ago
City. One step close to the top of the table
GHOST001 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Hah. Ok
Taj123 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I respect ppl like you Madrid fan
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Man, if manu had vidic all season I think they woulda won the title at this stage
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 1 year ago
If's are stupid
Mercurialmatt (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Fergie must have unleashed the hairdryer in the dressing room LOL
Asif5th (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Anyone got the long highlights?
Segolana (Arsenal) 1 year ago
a bit lonnger about 14min

Kick4Life - changing lives through football