Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Everton, Apr 22
Robertzz10 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Am I the only one that can't take Fellaini seriously with that haircut? He looks like a FIFA virtual pro...
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I remember the first time I saw an afro haircut...
Guidas (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Looks don't matter in football. I swear RM has a striker who looks like a fish, can't remember his name
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Hahaha FIFA pro lol get outta' here !
17hawkeye (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Good thing Man UTD have the "best defender in the premier league" in Jonny Evans
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yea United really need Vidic back
Taj123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
OH your going to wish you never said that evn Evans locks down that defence on Monday
United's attack has always been great this season, its their defence which is such a damn liability. Ferdinand is too soft, and Evans makes retarded mistakes. PLAY smalling NEXT monday!
Fellaini.... What a f*****g beast!
TheMysterious1 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Are you going to buy him in the summer transfer window?
Only if he keeps the haircut
TheMysterious1 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
There is something about Footballers with Afros
They look cool not to mention the thing on their heads cause a hell of on problems for attackers on set plays
DarkenLFCBarca (Barcelona) 2 years ago
It's funny to see how the Manure fans were already singing champions champions when the scoreline was 3-1 but at end they all shut their BIG mouth ! Lolz.

You sang too early red noses!

Bottled back the champagne for next year....
Joking .... Loolz
Cali86 2 years ago
This is one of the best comments I've read in footytube^^^ hahahaha Manure fans.... Hahaha awesome
GloryUtd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Its funny how barca fans were screaming and singing in happiness for 2 minutes until ronaldo came to tell them to calm and shut the fuk up....

You sang too little catalona!
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Nani goal was some amazing passing. Everton responded with great close ball control with the Pienaar goal.

Moyes is such an impressive manager. I think he is one of the most underrated managers in top flight football. The guy does so well with his team even with such a low budget in a world where spending enormous amounts of money seems the only way to have a good team. Hats off to Moyes
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Thank You Everton
Tevez & Aguero will take care of Man UTD on derby day.... They've got the Argentinian connection
Usa2018 (Everton) 2 years ago
What an amazing game. Rooney looks like he's ready to come back to the blues lol!  Coyb!
Johny (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lol first time i've heard COYB
Vespasien (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Both teams played so well. Really. That's premier league soccer at its best! Both team's attacks were so strong. Maybe not as strong defensively.... Clearly, but really such an entertaining game. I'm a city fan that respects soccer and all teams. And this was one hell of a match!
Guidas (Chelsea) 2 years ago
You did not just say the S word!
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
The "S" word happens to be the first real distinct word used to identify the sport most people call "football" and differentiate it from other types of "football". I know its taboo but if you really think about it, its actually quite accurate
Volpe111 (Leicester City) 2 years ago
Hey Guidas.... Soccer.... Get over yourself
We yanks use the 'S' word every time.... Lol
Well said Vespasien, I'm looking forward to next monday, but I think, since both teams will be too afriad to lose, it will probably be a 1-1 draw
Cali86 2 years ago
For those who don't know.... It's a rule in footytube. You don't vote for a comment with the S word...
JCKane (Manchester United) 2 years ago
This aint "Soccytube". Its football on here
Billy27 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Calling the beautiful game as 'S****r' is blasphemy
Achiox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
^ Watch your language
Hey Achiox, why did you change your photo, I liked the previous one man! Lol is that weird?! Cos I hate United haha
Volpe111 (Leicester City) 2 years ago
I'm from Iceland and we call it Fótbolti.... It doesn't matter what you call it
Ardak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why does pretty much everyone have an issue with the term "soccer"? In fact, this term was introduced in England a while ago and those English immigrants in the United States spread the use of this term across the whole North American nation
Timai2 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Not the whole North America.... At least not here in the Caribbean
Achiox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yes I changed my profile picture. Someone else decided one day to use my old profile picture (TdsUntd or something like that)
Samirjunior (PSG) 2 years ago
United are lossing in slowly if man city wins the premierleague united footytube fans are going to have a great summer, count on me
Dtouch (Ajax) 2 years ago
Rafael is the worst defender. Each of the goals, except the Fellaini one, was his fault. Terrible marking, useless really. Very surprised he still is on ManU
Rogerscholes (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I don't have a clue why Jones isn't playing in that position instead. Also Evra's been pretty poor. We need Jordi Alba
Lawz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Because Raf is a better player
Taj123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Whats wrong with you ppl. All fans say that about players who slip up then jump on their dicks when they do well. Just like De Gea, Make up your minds
Jiffymanutd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Seriously, do you remember what happened when Jones played RB against Wigan? Rafael's had a pretty damn good season and has formed a good partnership with Valencia down the right flank
Rogerscholes (Manchester United) 2 years ago
BUY SOME midfielders! Disgraceful performance from the defence and the two central midfielders (scholes is due a bad game but he can't carry the team on his back at 37). On a positive, Welbeck's link up play was strong
Lol why is Nani Slapping Welbeck at the back of this head during the celebration?! Well, I guess with that 60s 'Carl Lewis' Haircut, who wouldn't slap him for that! *smh*
Everton is a stubborn team, last season they had like what? 18 draws!?! It seems to me like they either beat you or they draw!.... Relentless mofos like these! Good Job Moyes!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football