Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Everton, Apr 22
Evexxxxx (Bayern München) 1 year ago
The 4-4 was a beauty as well...
Reds89 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Brilliant match, dissapointing result for obvious reasons but apart from that it was a great match. Can't wait for monday night, the result makes it all the more nail-biting
FootyFan11 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Kind of Man Utd fault they must of thought the game was done when they was 3-1 or 4-2 up, Everton was awesome they used the Man Utd motto of Never give up attitude, maybe this is a wake up call for Manchester
Dev178 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I think people should realize that just like United making a comeback in the dying stages of a game on a regular basis is in their genes, doing things the hard way is also.come on United!
EintKonig (Bayern München) 1 year ago
If Rafael wasn't so bad, they would be doing much better
Armenia4ever (Southampton) 1 year ago
Wow, what a game! EPL is still in my opinion the most exciting football in the world.

If only our teams here in the US had even a slight amount of similar quality. Got to hand it to Everton as I thought they were done after Man UTD went up 4-2
FootballSKILLS (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Our attack was great but the defending was verry! POOR - we just threw it away. Should have won that game. BUT HATS OF TO everton, they were play good, to score 4 at old trafford is hard. This season our home for has been very poor
Leo723 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Kudos to Everton for their performance at OT simply "great" but our boys are played well too, its just wasn't Man Utd's day. We will dig deep to get a win at the Etihad stadium and win the title. C'mon you red devils))
Mas8919 (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
What a performance by the toffees. Showed some real fight in their play. And the second and third goals were real top class stuff. With that said the red devils played great. Just gonna' makes the match at the Etihad that much better
Boobiebear (Everton) 1 year ago
Best Premierleague game this year for sure!
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
How good a signing has Jelavic been? Didn't expect that
Swolf (Everton) 1 year ago
He's an assassin
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I must say. Neither of the team better than the other in the match. Both teams were equally superb and this is one of the best premier league matches in this season
22234res (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Well done evertton
22234res (Chelsea) 1 year ago
JElavic rocked

Kick4Life - changing lives through football