Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Chelsea, May 8
Komeni (Manchester United) 3 years ago
United are worthy champions!
Murda1 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Damnnn MU loll but they fully deserved it congrats!
GHOST001 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
I think its fair to say this season united have been the best in the epl by far!
CHAOTIC4LYFE (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I look at it this way, we got the results we needed. As far as best, saying anybody was best this season is a stretch. Anybody: Man you, Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea, Tottenham, Liverpool. Any of those teams that would've lost the title this year, only have themselves to blame for some poor results early in the year. Fortunately all we need is a draw and we've clinched it ^+^
MJK89 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Today, we showed Chelsea how to be REAL champions!
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
I guess its practically impossible to defeat manu at old trafford. Good win manu, to bad chelsea didn't come out to play until second half, even than manu had a few scoring opportunities put together by valencia who played amazing today
IHadYouAll (Manchester United) 3 years ago
To tell the truth I just don't remember a day when he played bad...
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
Yup he got injured, but he beasted it out and he got better quickly it was great to see him play so well today
Jameskillslames (Manchester United) 3 years ago
How sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet it is! 19TH title THIS WAS A great GAME AND excellent PLAY FROM MAN you. Worthy champs glory glory united!
ChelCordie (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I'm at a loss for words.... But Man UTD really showed us up today. Congrats reds!
Peletutu (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Man Utd is class, Chelsea is rubbish the team needs a reconstruction. 5 games this season Man Utd won 4. Wow, how proud will the United fans been to be in support of a team that don't leave them disappointed. Reds all the way
Forzamadrid (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Oh what a loyal fan you are
Greendevil (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Probably supporting since 2004!
Actually I have been a Chelsea fan since 1996. Is there any point to argue Man utd. Is not better than Chelsea? It is clear Chelsea needs a reconstruction the team at this point is plain rubbish
Match (San Jose Earthquakes) 3 years ago
Chelsea do need some youth
Utd have been better than Chelsea this season, but it doesn't mean Chelsea are rubbish. I think they are an aging side of great players like Lampard, Terry & Drogba.
Ferguson said this at the start of last season and was laughed at when Chelsea pipped us by a point, well who's laughing now?

Smtbgame (Manchester United) 3 years ago
What an honest guy you are, I love you man !
Great game again from Utd! Worthy champions, once more Giggs never fails to surprise me, he tore Chelsea apart, putting cm's like Lampard and Essien to shame!
Could have easily been a hat-trick for Chico too. I think this could be the end of an era for a great Chelsea team
Gms17 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
See ya, Ancelotti
Gr8, so Abrahamovic can finally coach his club. Chelsea owner knows nothing about football, he is just changing coach, that is just rubbish
Kayteo (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I hope not. Ancelotti has been class for chelsea, if he's allowed to build his team for the next four years they'll be great, but if roman keeps buying mid-season to win trophies immediately it'll be hard times
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Hey Peletutu I think your right about Abramovic he runs things down there.... That's the thing with clubs like Real and Chelsea who are super rich and the Chairman get's asked who to get not the Coach that's why Mourinho was never as succesful with Chelsea and Real as he was with Porto and Inter think about it.

Real + Chelsea = Super Rich + NO champions league title
Inter + Porto = I think one of the teams either chelsea or real is richer than both of these put together but he wins with them both champions league titles, because he gets too choose who he wants to buy
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Spanish champs vs English champs in the final now!
Manutd96 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Its gonna' be an amazing game!
ManutdLambda (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Dam.... Is it just me or did anyone notice how park ji sung played really well in this game.... He really came a long way and improved this season.... He was such a beast in this game.... Hands down probably one of the best Asian soccer player in the world.... Too bad he reitred from the korea national team.... This team today definetely should start for the champions league final agaisnt Barcelona.... But what happened to Evra? How come he didn't play.... And I would put O'shea on for the twins agianst Barcelona.... If his injury is okay
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
It's not just you - even just 10 minutes in, Park's composure, vision, sharpness and of course, work-rate was unbelievable. Probably the best performance I've seen him give and that's saying a lot. He'll be needed against Barca, Fergie might wanna rest him 'til then.

As for Evra, he was injured apparently, but O'Shea and Evans deputised for him very well
When you play among good players you look good. Even if he make bad passes, he has finishers upfront that will make the pass look so perfect
Littlepea91 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Hmm that's not the case for torres I suppose?
LMAO.... Exactly, you got my point right
@peletutu a team is only as strong as it's weakest player.    Evra had a slight muscle strain.
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Kagawa >> Park
Smtbgame (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Park is the best player in Asia ! Agree with me?
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Watch out for Ryo, young prodigy at Arsenal
Dubumang (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Wtf is kagawa?
Manutd96 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Wow parks fifa rating HAS to go up.
IHadYouAll (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Park was certainly on some Asian drugs today...
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Lol!!!!!!  -_-.... .... .... ...
Booomdario (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Bayernmunich, how do you compare kagawa with park? Only because they both are asian? Kagawa being almost an attacker and park being much more defensive tells you that you can't compare them...
Seb1414 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Anybody here forgetting honda? He's pretty dope
Dubumang (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I prefer hyundai
Malachai (Manchester United) 3 years ago
4 people said Man Utd are rubbish.... I bet its some angry Arsenal fan 'cause they lost to Stoke...
Roman8915 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
So here's the story of Manchester United and Chelsea:
_Ancelotti:"Im gonna' buy 2 rising Brazillian stars and a Spanish super striker to help me win the title" (Ramirez, Luiz, Torres)
_Ferguson:"How much was the total? "
_Ancelotti:"£22+£50+£25=£ 97 mil."
_Ferguson:"hmm.... Okay. Let me just use 2 almost-forty-year-old players and an Asian for the answer!" (Giggs, Van der Sar, Park)
DIDI11CFC (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I think you forgot about a certain chicha
You might have left someone out there    Edit: didi11cfc, ya beat me to it!
Roman8915 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Don't get me wrong brothers!
The whole team was great.
What I was trying to say is that while other clubs are spending tons of money to buy new players, MU is still able to win the title with its old man
Benodehehe (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Chicharito! That 1st goal was absolutley massive. If he misses that, then it's a completely different game

Kick4Life - changing lives through football