Congrats to MU they fully deserved it!
Dev178 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Great game to watch.  
Dev178 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I hope we won't hear the word "lucky" from the other side
Jacobr (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Haaaaaaaaaaa
Gcopley (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
I want to be put on Ryan Giggs's diet...
Bilboy (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Abraovich's face during the game was priceless.

Hire the best managers in the world in Mourinho, Hiddink, Ancelotti

Spend hundreds of millions on world class players in Torres, Drogba, Anelka, Ballack etc.

And still they can't win the champions league or even against us. A team who are supposed to be in decline. A team that has no money to spend. A team that sold Tevez and Ronaldo and didn't even replace them properly

AHhahaah, Fergie you reallly are a genius
Kevinmw1 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
YEAH!! MANU! What a game. Parks goal was great good run and finish. Giggs is the man he played well.

Idk why Chelsea wouldnt start drogba the game would have been different if he started. Torres sucks still, maybe he will break out of it but idk. But LONG LIVE MAN you!
TheCreator (Everton) 3 years ago
All I have to say is      Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark  
LukeManUtd (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Glory Glory Man Utd every single day we cannot be stopped I punched my friend in the face when Ji Sung scored and he didn't even notice. Treble is ours
Manchester United will not win the treble, maybe the double. Manchester United will win the Premier League for sure. The winner of the El Clasico will win the Champions League
Premier league like you said is more or less wrapped up

FA Cup we just have to overcome City (one without Tevez) and we will more or less have that wrapped up (as final will be vs Stoke/Bolton)

Champions league we are favourites to reach the final surely. We only have Shalke to dispatch. Barca have Real. In a one of final.... In England, who knows?
Like I said, maybe the double. Not the treble
I hate to say it, but Barcelona made Manchester United look like a bunch of school boys in Rome! And that was when United had Ronaldo! Sometimes you have to think with your head. Manchester United will have more of a chance if Madrid made the final, some how Manchester United’s style is easy for Barcelona to cope with. I also don't like your lack of respect. Stoke/Bolton and that is a gimme is it? Disgrace
Etowadi (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Good game I guess
Torres. Incredible player    Fully justifying his £50mil price tag
NorwayKing (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Except he still hasn't scored this season for chelsea or Spain
Dylee27 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I think he was being sarcastic
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 3 years ago
Norway king your pretty bright aye
Luuandrew2 (Everton) 3 years ago
Giggs is still going on strong. Diet? Luck? God-given skill and talent? Fitness regimen? All of those things?

Man, I'll have whatever he's having.

And Park should play more often
3-1 aggregate win    3 majestic assists from Giggs. And yes, it is true people, he is 37!    
Abcarskyfygt (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Well done.... Chelsea!
Dpfka0821 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Park was made for Champions League. He never seems to disappoint    GO PARK!
Park Ji Sung. Ineffective against average teams, incredible against top class teams in big games    Love this guy
Smtbgame (Manchester United) 3 years ago
First goal gigg was too old to run and celebrate wit the team haha

Drogba's goal was sensational, his shot was destructive! Torres sure can't beat number 1 striker of chelsea

Park+gigg+hernandez combo was beautifully played, , hernandez drag the df away and left park unmark, , and park killed it !

I can't be more happier than beating chelsea, they're our number 1 rival right now and we beat them fair and square
Chelsea fans probably won't agree with that last statement

Waaaahhhh, Ramires was fouled we should've had penalty in first leg. Waaaahhhh Hernande was offside for his goal tonight. Waaahhhh Nani got Ramires sent off balh blah blah

Bring on Shalke then Real/Barca! With this hernande Rooney partnership, we will cause any team problems.

Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
It's ridiculous for any Chelsea fan to complain - we had too VERY tight offside goals in the tie, that, had they been called, would've made the scoreline truly humiliating. I don't see how anyone can say that Chelsea weren't the weaker team, they showed a lack of spirit and a lack of creativity, throughout both legs
Big chance for Lampard in the opening minutes...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football