Huh? Thought I was first
Batuk (Manchester United) 3 years ago
No I am!
Dpfka0821 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Seriously?
Ghostman126 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
AWESOME ROONEYS SCORING AGAIN
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
3rd.  Good match.  Man UTD were just too good for Villa.
Jamesutd (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Any haters who don't know what to post or say can go with this:
You actualy paid the referee not to give the penalty to make it look like you arent paying the referees when in fact you are actualy paying the referees
RocknRolla (Manchester United) 3 years ago
LOL
Dtouch10 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Great game! Gotta' admit, that shot from Vidic and assist from VDS (wtf!) was surprising but absolutely brilliant. It's also nice to see Rooney scoring
RocknRolla (Manchester United) 3 years ago
So Rooney grabs 2 by himself and one assist! Beautiful! Nani has improved a lot recently IMO
DTaDiablo ((Footytube Staff)) 3 years ago
Brilliant game to watch, very one sided and could have been a far bigger margin of goals if it wasn't for Friedal's great performance. Really pleased to see Rooney on target again, it's why Fergie will always play Rooney because he has the desire, determination and the ability to change matches.

Great win for United!
Pauleta (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Van der sar with another assist!  Good to see rooney scoring again...
112358 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
What a strike from vidic
ManUManU (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Havn't seen the match due to work, but United have a more solid squad than the beginning of the season. When Ferdinand, Rooney, Berba, Nani and Giggs in their peak form in this time we United will take the title again!

Hahahahahahah!
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
What a strike from vidic.comfortable win, we could have scored 6 or so, if not for brad and some bad luck for berbatov
Quietdrive911 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Woah van der sar assist!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Man utd didn't even try. The just got the goal they needed. And for you haters, rooney is back, you know, I know, we all know it. These 2 goals against a quality villa side will really fill him with confidence
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 3 years ago
If he scored one I wouldn't say so but with two goals and being stopped by a great Brad Friedel today, I think he might be back
[account-removed] 3 years ago
The moment I saw vds wave off vidic from the free kick and run in as quickly as possible, I knew he had spotted a break for one of the forwards, and luckily it was rooney
Yassine (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Pure class from Rooney.... Absolutely sensational
Kamaldo7 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Fans of other teams complementing rather than hating on the opposing teams  Good people
Jazzyjaws (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Unlike most united fans we appreciate football...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football