Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Arsenal, Mar 12
Achiox (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Well done to both teams, Manchester United was dominant throughout, but Arsenal had times when they had total control of possession.

Very good match to watch.

Hoping Djourou recovers, and welcome back to Valencia!
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Great game, way 2 go man you. I have a feeling we might win the treble this season. Good luck to reading against man city. I hope djourou recovers
Shiwa (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Both teams played well, but Arsenal's defending gave away two goals
Alisalem (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Highlights please!
Scavenger894 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Congratulations to Man you, Good performance by Arsenal nonetheless though.
I still believe in this team, I still think Wenger is the right man but he needs to change his tactics and spend this summer. There is just no depth in the squad, once a 1st team player gets injured you have players like Rosicky, Denilson, and Bendtner filling the shoes of RVP, Fabregas. We may have not won a trophy for 6 years but we have been consistently in the top four. Wenger needs to motivate the boys now and just try and win the EPL. Win or lose I'll always love this club. In Wenger we trust
[account-removed] 3 years ago
I can't believe that Arsenal look the best, but their defence is just simply terrible. Out of 3 tournaments in 2 weeks.... Not a pretty sight.

Defence. That's all I can say. Everything else is fine
Anderson8 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Wenger should learn from united here.... The diff between the two sides was a world class keeper and two rock solid center backs.... If arsenal had these they would have a trophy already this season and may still be in the champions league

Oh well...
Leahu (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Absolutely, my friend. But he's too stupid and full of himself to change this "new and innovative style of playing football" by turning Arsenal FC into a f*****g garden where we all have to wait until it blossoms.complete moron
Kristian90 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
But then again if united had better cm's arsenal would have no change...
Cornerback (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I think we defended well, but manutd counter attacked well. Its there first season together, they will take some time to get going. I think they are both good defenders, they just need time together. However I think djouru's season might be over
Flod789 (SK Rapid Wien) 3 years ago
I m not going to say much about the game: arsenal was better, great attacking, not so great defending, looking more like the home side. Man utd with their trademark performance this season. But I m going to say something about scholes: he is a disgrace to everyone who likes this sport. WHY DID HE TRY TO break HIS opponent's LEGS?!?! Twice!.... Man utd were 2-0 in front, arsenal beeing 1 man down due to a bad injury. The game was in extra time.... What was his point? I just don't get it. Sad scenes in a footy match. Obviously there s something wrong with him.
I liked how you could only here the away support, even in the second half when the game was already lost
Those were very bad tackles, one of these days he may break someone's leg
Jamesutd (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Say whatever you like about scholes, yeah his tackles are dodgy at times but as a united fan he is an absolute idol for me, a true legend. Not many players remain loyal to their club the way sholesy has so I dun think he deserves to be called a "disgrace" to football if anything he should he should be given a lot of respect
Scholes is a good player but he cannot time his tackle right, and too often they are bad tackles. You can praise all you want but this is one thing he has to work on
Robbomorgs (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Although it wasn't pretty, that grit and determination that united players have is simply what arsenal lack. The brazilian twins, rooney, scholes.... They charge down every player like their lives depended on it
LSpark (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Schole will never success in tackling. His missed tackles is his trademark other than his precise pass. HIs 10mins is way better than Gibson's 80 mins. LOL
Go0bz (Liverpool) 3 years ago
This looks awful like the debate after carra's tackle.

"his tackles are disgraceful; he's scum. "

"nah, he's a legend. Loyal till the bloody end. "
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Fabio da silva has played 2 games as left mid, and scored in both, and they were back 2 back
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
And almost scored against chelsea as left-back! Really promising kid, eager to see him get more games
2 weeks of pure trauma, I hope it ends soon before premier league also gets out of hand. A little harsh as we have to goto old traford to play a quater final after losing to BCity and barcelona, but they had injury problems of there own, coming back from 2 defeats in a row, and we should have capitalized.
Man Utd defended well, they attacked well. They had men behind the ball, and they effectively counter attacked, using pace.
Arsenal defended ok at time, but there defence doesn't look as organized as ManU. They had no pace in counter attacks, created some good chances, but were unable to convert them. Credit goes to VDS for great saves.
Arsenal seemed like a tired side, only handful of them were really trying the rest of them looked un-interested, or already defeated. They made chances but lacked pace.
Down to 10 men should not be an excuse here, but I think scholes got away with very rash challenges, not that it would have changed the output of the game, but those were very rash challenges, and Nasri was right to confront him.
I just hope they get back to winning ways. We should forget the past 2 weeks as bad dreams and move on. EPL can be anyones, and we should work hard to win every game and play with more winning mentality
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Finally Fergie has played the Da Silvas together! I've been crying-out for this for a while now. Fabio, in particular, being deployed in LM, which is something I think is even more important with Evra possibly departing at the end of the season (hopefully his new contract isn't just a Ronaldo deal though). Fabio can learn from Evra by playing with him down that left-hand side, and honestly, him and Rafael always shine when given a chance. Unlike Gibson, who did less in 90 minutes than Scholes did in 10 - and this was one of Gibson's better performances. Sorry, but we need much better. As for Arsenal, well.... I just don't get it. Whenever they come to Old Trafford they seem to just become overwhelmed by the atmosphere or something, they're just not the same. The individual quality is there, but not the teamwork - although Man Utd's top defending (in particular Smalling & Vidic) had a lot to do with that. Good game
Flod789 (SK Rapid Wien) 3 years ago
Overwhelmed by what atmosphere? They often have away games where they can only hear their own away supporters .... I think they are used to it
Leahu (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I think I understand what Acphenom means. It has ingrained so deep into players' minds that they need a miracle to win on Old Trafford that they just don't see the point in struggling and hence get overwhelmed
The quality is there, but something doesn't work right when they play against man utd. It was more evident last season, but they are atleast trying this season. Win may come soon
Bradsenal (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Well done man you, arsenals defence is s**t
Teutonicbayern (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Arsenal will never win a trophy
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I think this match stands for something bigger than Man Utd winninng. It stands that anyone/any-team in the epl can go world class and zero within a few matches and vice-versa
Husker (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I sadly think that Arsenal doesn't deserve to win next PL
Ardak (Arsenal) 3 years ago
What are you talking about? Do you judge Arsenal by one game? How about Manchester United's performance against Liverpool? Manchester United looked s**t at that game, even worse than Arsenal played against Manchester United last night!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football