Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United Champions League Group
Jman008 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
So Manchester United have been put in the same group alongside CSKA Moscow, Besiktas and Wolfsburg
What do you guys think of the draw? Is it going to be an easy one? Its alot of travelling for sure going to Russia and Turkey. Vidic gets to go back to his former club but I still am confident that Manchester United will go through the group as winners
Johngeer (Manchester United) 5 years ago
This shall be an intersting one but I believe we should win the group. It definetely is alot of travelling. I am kind of dissapointed that we didn't get a very competitive team in our group which means next round we will be facing a tough team. Overall we should win the group. Can't wait to start. I'm also looking forward to Real Madrid vs AC Milan and Barcelona vs Inter are going to be cracking game
Joshuadevil (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Manchester United should definetely win the group. Not that tough of the team and I think the toughest one among them is CSKA Moscow but we should be able to go through as winners
Carey008 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Very good for Manchester United. They are not one of the toughest team but yeah alot of travellling. Ferguson and the players might complaint about travelling but overall they should be satisfied with the group. Manchester and Moscow will go through
Amandasl88 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Apparently I heard Wolfsburg are the toughest team and alot of teams wanted to avoid them from pot 4. But Manchester should go through
Riggs (Manchester United) 5 years ago
United and wolfburg will advance I think

Kick4Life - changing lives through football