Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V Manchester United, Apr 16
[account-removed] 3 years ago
I like the idea of ManU being eliminated in any competition!
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
You're not a lone, the world is full of bitters
^_^
SamWiseDarlo (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Yeah, Rio looked pretty bitter to me
Hahaha
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
Rio's upset because of balotelli's wink so simple
Except rio's won more than any city player will ever win    He's got nothing to be bitter about lol
Has he got a World Cup winners meda like Silva? Nope. Has he even got a World Cup runners up medal like De Jong? Nope. Viera has won more than Rio will manage in his entire career. The next point that you'll bring up is that Rio has won his 11 trophies with United whereas none of the City squad have won a trophy with us. So I might as well point out right now that none of the City players have been with the squad for nine years
Mattdog87 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Would it matter if they had been there for 9 years?
Stupidswed2 (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Well clearly he is a little bitter, seeing as he can barely control himself because balotelli celebrated and gave him a nice little wink
Teodini (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Wow you went to the world cup what just happened recently? Lame. De jong kick on alonso? Is it that your talking about? . Or that Silva had nothing to do with the goal iniesta scored? And Viera, Who played for Arsenal, Inter and now Man City. Well he is the only one. Find five more then you can talk. Win the FA Cup. I (not MAN you or its fans) am counting on you
Do I have to preface this and say "in a united shirt. " use your brain, why should he be jealous of something de jong or silva did in their national shirts, and not with city. Are you saying rio should be upset he's english and not spanish or dutch? How does that make him jealous of city player? Stop being naive.

Ok in 9 years let me know how many medals your players will get compared to rio.

Btw silva got that medal from the bench, quite the achievement, eh? Give me a break. Stop disrespecting rio, please. I'm not sure why he was angry, but he's got nothing to be bitter about, especially because city haven't won anything yet
I believe the quote is "Rio's won more than any City player ever will. " I was just pointing out the fact that you are totally wrong. And if you don't think being part of a World Cup winning squad is an achievement then how about winning Euro 2008, when he did play in the final. Of course Rio's bitter because he wanted a perfect day, his daughter had just been born and he thought City would be a walkover. He can't handle that it didn't work out like that.

Learn the definition of "naive" and I guess we'll see what happens over the next 9 years.

DerBomber (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Club games aside, I pity Rio for being English. He'll never have the chance to win an international medal. Every year we are told that this is England's golden generation, and the result? Nothing at all. I guess apart from John Terry, Rio Ferdinand and Ashley Cole, just about every other English player in an England Shirt is overrated. Besides, age is not on Rio's side, so I suppose international medals will elude him in his career as a player
I think Ashley Cole is the world's best left back but, although Terry and Rio are good players, they're no better than the squad around them. There's more to the England team constantly under performing than just the players being overrated. Most of the players are world class for their teams and never perform on an international stage.

Frank Lampard scored 22 league goals last season and was one of the world's best at that point but he still sucked at the World Cup
Congrats to city!

I honestly can't say city deserved, but I can say united didn't deserve it. You can't miss sitters like that, and of course have a carrick back-pass like that, and still expect to win. You can't lose concentration like that, not at wembly. Better luck next year lads.

There were times where we looked tired after a man down, but the last 15 minutes or so were good. Proud utd didn't give up or give in, but then again that's what makes utd who they are
Luuandrew2 (Everton) 3 years ago
OMG carrick WHAT WERE YOU thinking?!

I'm not a fan of City, but congratulations in booking a spot to the final!

Now win against Stoke or Bolton. Lose against them and you'll be chirped for decades.

Bradsenal (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I'm really happy that the F. A cup is not going to man united
Jpeg23 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
God this was unexpected, not wantin 2 be a hater
Etowadi (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Treble ma fat ass.... Lmao
Teodini (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Nothing my fat ass
Stupidswed2 (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Beautifully put between VDS legs
4X3X3 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
LMAO! Carrick, great passer of the ball
Kevinmw1 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
He was the entire game until that point wtf carrick
Yeah I will say he was putting in a good performance up until then
He's no Beckham though. Beckham's the best passer of long balls ever
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 3 years ago
Alonso's better
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Mancini should change his strategy, playin with one striker is not goin ot cut it. There's allot of talent up front in this team but he always opt out to ply with one striker and wasting other talents on the bench. All in all good game from the citizen after the first 15-20 min. Lets go get this cup!
Tevez is injured and Dzeko hasn't setled in yet. Mancini didn't have much of a choice
No matter what he achieves, City would do well with another manager. I have strong doubts that an Italian coach can do well in England. Besides, Mourinho has proven at Inter that Mancini is clueless, using the same squad of players to get a treble. I'd say Mark Hughes is a better coach than Mancini
Mark Hughes cannot manage big players. I could give you the list of big names he bought that he couldn't keep in line but I'll spare you. Only time will tell if Mancini can adapt to the Premier League but I should point out that Mancini was one of inter's most successful managers of all time. Most managers are poor compared to Mourinho
RhOmEL (Everton) 3 years ago
Onya City!
Vinil (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Ohh damn Man UTD lost ! No probz.... Unlucky that's all !    Well done Man City....  Didn't see that comin'....
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
Great job Citizens! Why's Man UTD voted rubbish? They didn't play that bad, it was a equal game like last time they played just this time City came out on top!
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
Congratulations City!

-Berbatov can have regrets.
-Sweet finish by Big Yaya.
-De Jong's tackles are sharp.
-Carrick f****d up.
-Balotelli is still a mistery
Does anyone know what the fuss against Balotelli was about? Surely Rio of all people wouldn't have gotten that worked up if Balotelli was simply disrespecting the fans?
ChelseaFan88 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
 :D
So still what did balotelli do?
Btw chelseafan that's not what started the fight. It started before that moment, I just don't know what happened before
He celebrated by grabbing his shirt and holding the City badge in front of the United fans. Slightly aggravating but I don't remember any of our players reacting the same way as Rio when Gary Neville celebrated like that in front of our fans a few years ago
Fleoscool (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Yeah, still not clear as that looks like afters.... SWP either holding Rio back or asking him for an autograph
Oh that's what the fight was, its understandable that things got emotional and touchy I would probably get angry at that, lol so whatever. I hope everyone just leaves the situation alone in that case. Its not worth going after anyone
Still, it's not like Ferdinand to lose his temper over just fans? I mean, if it had been Roy Keane or Gary Neville or if it happened at Chelsea John Terry, I'd understand. But not Ferdinand
Every City player put in a solid performance (Barry and Lescott were a bit shaky for the first 20 mins). Delighted

Kick4Life - changing lives through football