Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Manchester United, Mar 6
Cyrilyon (Olympique Lyon) 3 years ago
What a match from Liverpool, Suarez and Kuyt were magic
Cyrilyon (Olympique Lyon) 3 years ago
I loved the "happy birthday song" for King Kenny
[account-removed] 3 years ago
There you go you dirty devils, we destroyed you!
Kozeyar (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Happy Birthday Kenny! And #ynwa
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Good win for liverpool. No doubt this will boost there moral. Now go and beat arsenal and man city for us, liverpool!
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Before anything Suarez played amazing and was man of the match in my opinion.... Soo much better than torres.

1. Vidic, why the f**k did you get that red vs chelsea we were gonna' lose anyway and we needed you today 'cause wes brown is s**t and your an idiot for getting a red.

2. Carragher or whoever fouled nani should have got a red.

3. Rafael should have got a red too but if carragher didn't commit such a foul he wouldnt be pissed off enough to do that and before rafael did it rodriguez should have got a red for a foul on rafael.

3. Kuuyt probably the easiest hatrick i've ever seen in my life all the goals were due to someone elses brilliant play even nanis stupid back header.

4. We were very unlucky berbatov hit the post.... I think meirelles hand balled it on the line.... It wasnt going our way and we were missing 2 cruicial defenders and also now we are without nani valencia park anderson rio we are f****d.

5. Thank God arsenal drew.

6. Hernandez should have started and not rooney and also please someone buy carrick he is useless and a wase of space.

I think we have lost the title but lets just hope its to arsenal 'cause the rest don't deserve it. Liverpool I think might be moving forward with this manager
Mancunio (Manchester United) 3 years ago
@AdnanBosnia, , , ,

Are you out of your F*king mind?
Your no REAL UTD fan, , , no one speaks like that.
I think the word 'Bosnia' in your name explains it all.

The title is still going to UTD, , ,
Change your team, we don't want your support.

UTD forever !
Danmx (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 3 years ago
You speak some truth, but how can you say Utd lost the title?
To begin with we played at their home, they are expected to win this match
Second we are still on top
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I'm thinking realistically mate and wtf is bosnia in my name supposed to mean exactly? ....

We have lost the title before like this to arsenal and let points slip and to be honest now that nani is out and I don't know for how long I can't see much creativity and balls in the box with no valencia or park either.... And we can't just rely on vidic in defence we need rio back too smalling is good but he is still learning.... We need to spend some money next summer.... Lets just thank god that fabregas walcott and van persie were out too or they would have beaten sunderland and made our job even harder 'cause we gotta' play them at emirates.... And as for chelsea we got cheated that game.... Firstly 'cause of the penalty.... Secondly 'cause of vidic red card and thirdly we should have played them in winter when we would have kicked there arse....

@ Danmx well why are we supposed to lose to liverpool? Because there at home? I swear we beat them in the FA cup at anfield? Or even if it wasnt there we have beat them before we just had s**t defence and kuuyt got lucky end of.

I hope we win the title but it looks very difficult now we just need to keep winning bt we have too many injury problems and now this is our 2nd lost in a row the confidence will be going down.... And all you united fans know yourself we havent played the way we can in the past 2 games.... Somethings F.... Ucked!

We can't rely on giggs and scholes to do all the work down the midfield since there the only ones with some creativity there.... Nani is out and so is valencia.... What about the young guys carrick, gibson, fletcher.... There not exactly creative are they?
Liverpudian (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Lets go f*****g mental,
Lets go f*****g mental,
Nanananana, nanananana.

Lets go f*****g mental,
Lets go f*****g mental,
Nanananana, nanananana.

3-1 ! Wheres you famous, wheres you famous, wheres your famous Howard Webb?

Ynwa Reds !
Teodini (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Hmmmmmmm looks like Liverfool has themselves a ref they can pay off too. Now throw the game at arsenal so that you all can play europa league again. Loooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 3 years ago
No wonder you got so many haters in this forum teadini with a comment like that...
Ie5killaz (Arsenal) 3 years ago
What an amazing player Suarez is, nothing but class. Thanks Liverpool for handing the Gunners the title. There is no easy matches, but United won't recover from this one. Gunners are taking the title home!
Winger24 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Over ambitious words.... Lets just wait and see what happens in this cat and mouse game...
Teodini (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Winger24. I respect your comment. You sir are a true football fan
And don't rule chelsea out just yet....
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Ok, now thts just a little 2 far. Guardiangle, don't overestimatte your team
Overestimate? .... If we win against blackpool today the lead will be reduce to only 6points.... Yeah 6 points, united still got to play arsenal away, chelsea home.... So never say never, nothing is impossible and don't overestimate your team too.... We chelsea, wolve and pool already prove tht your too overestimate your team
Doggyviscous (Chelsea) 3 years ago
To the guy who cursed vidic out.... You still lost midweek with him. I wonder if he could have made any difference with the way suarez was playing.

Btw.... Very few comments from united fans. And oh the title is still urs though. If only you can pick it up quickly
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
Good win liverpool take a bow!
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 3 years ago
United's defence today was rubbish to say the least. Bottom line Liverpool deserved this one, even though I was on Manchester's side.
Congratulations Pool and happy birthday Dalglish
Danmx (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 3 years ago
Yeah, no Vidic or Rio, so basically other than Smalling who has been a great revelation btw, Utd didn't have the strong backline we are so used to seeing
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 3 years ago
Even though Vidic and Rio weren't playing, the worst mistake was Nani's stupid (to say the least) header that ended as a goal for Kuyt. The orst mistake defensively was commited by a winger
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I hate background music to football. I wate til a better video is made
Salman89 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
COngragulations to Liverpool.... And for the Record Nani is such a great playmaker!
Blueforlife (Chelsea) 3 years ago
This comment has been removed.
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
You're just now figuring this out? .... Haha
LyverBird (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Great work lads, best b'day present for Kenny!  Why. And. W. A

Kick4Life - changing lives through football